Please assist me on my Looxamaxxing journey. I'm looking for any advice, don't be afraid to hurt my feelings 😄

G

gbando

Iron
IMG 9038

• So Sad
Reactions: Mr. Nobody
If this is real, please leave the forum and live your youth.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, aleksander, mathis and 2 others
Hey youll probably get a bunch of degenerate incel replies here so dont take what everyone here takes to heart (unless its not a troll) but honestly theres not much you can do to ascend without taking to drastic (unnatural) methods so you should stick to basic things likes perfecting your posture (mewing, sleeping correctly, etc) hit the gym or play sports and simply banking on the fact that puberty will likely ascend you when youve finished it

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and mathis
Subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, niqfan625, aleksander and 2 others
bimax + genio, smash ur browridge

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander
i suspect that the person in the image is not even you. otherwise, it would be a selfie, not an image taken during class by someone else. if you knew somebody made an image of you, you would look into the camera, but you don't. judging from the title, this must be an obvious troll. you are probably a horrible human being for putting images of a person on this site without their permission. but that's just my suspicion. you can prove me wrong

• +1
Reactions: BigLooks22, Tallest person here, niqfan625 and 1 other person
improve ur jaw/jawline, get fuller lips and different hairstyle and u straight fr

get a mid taper fade
Taper 1

if i could have sex with you i would, cutecel. get genio, bimax, fillers, and lose the bf, nice nose though

Hey youll probably get a bunch of degenerate incel replies here so dont take what everyone here takes to heart (unless its not a troll) but honestly theres not much you can do to ascend without taking to drastic (unnatural) methods so you should stick to basic things likes perfecting your posture (mewing, sleeping correctly, etc) hit the gym or play sports and simply banking on the fact that puberty will likely ascend you when youve finished it
Blue pill 🤢