Please be careful of accutane

B

Broski

Zephir
3 months in, just getting the usual side effects (flakey skin, dry lips etc), when I go to get a new script, my stupid pharmacy didn't have the usual brand I take and offer me a generic brand instead. They insist 'muh it's all the same isotretinoin muh'. After taking it for 2 days now I've got red, itchy, swollen eyes.

I've stopped taking it for a week to see if it goes away and it still hasn't. I think my eye area is permanently fucked now. I spoke to my dermatologist who said it's the same shit and nothing should happen. I've even taken antihistamine and eye drops and it hasn't worked.

Just let this be a warning to those wanting to take it. Btw my dose is 40mg per day, and yes it has cleared up my skin substantially. I might just ride it out till September and hopefully I can hop off it and things return to normal. But for now I must live with my eye area being fucked up.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Deprived, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
3 months in, just getting the usual side effects (flakey skin, dry lips etc), when I go to get a new script, my stupid pharmacy didn't have the usual brand I take and offer me a generic brand instead. They insist 'muh it's all the same isotretinoin muh'. After taking it for 2 days now I've got red, itchy, swollen eyes.

I've stopped taking it for a week to see if it goes away and it still hasn't. I think my eye area is permanently fucked now. I spoke to my dermatologist who said it's the same shit and nothing should happen. I've even taken antihistamine and eye drops and it hasn't worked.

Just let this be a warning to those wanting to take it. Btw my dose is 40mg per day, and yes it has cleared up my skin substantially. I might just ride it out till September and hopefully I can hop off it and things return to normal. But for now I must live with my eye area being fucked up.
call tht nigga back and tell him u fnna beat his shit if u dont get a solution or smthn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KLESUM, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, fuckedupmanlet and 1 other person
Accutane is good for skinmaxxing as it cleared my skin completely, but holy fuck does it make you suicidal. I was supposed to take more but I couldn’t continue. Now that I’m off it I feel better

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, AlexBrown84, hypergamy and 5 others

my eyes get pretty red too. holy shit when i put my contacts i look like a fucking stoner haha but it goes away after

Yeah pretty sure accutane gave me permanent IBS and joint pain. I should've just cleaned up my diet, sleep schedule, supplemented with zinc, etc but it is what it is

• So Sad
Reactions: Patient A
Yeah pretty sure accutane gave me permanent IBS and joint pain. I should've just cleaned up my diet, sleep schedule, supplemented with zinc, etc but it is what it is
It continued after you stopped taking? Also, severe acne just doesn't go away with having a healthy life haha.

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin, JawMogger and Broski
It continued after you stopped taking? Also, severe acne just doesn't go away with having a healthy life haha.
Yeah, it happens maybe a few times a year where I get awful joint pain. Never had that issue prior to taking accutane

• So Sad
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 1851
No idea why people like spreading anxiety and fear about drugs. I see it with accutane, I see it with finasteride...

Guys, if you have acne problems and your dermatologist prescribed accutane, take it. I took it and I am 100% fine. All medications can have side effects, but you have to take that very small risk if you want the drug's benefits.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
40 mg is overkill, 10-20 mg a day is good enough

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wollet2 and thecel
dude accutane is literally a chemotherapy drug

stop taking that shit

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, JawMogger, Stopping@Nothing19 and 1 other person
unless you have severe acne that makes you look like a burn victim, why not just use a high tret dosage? literally same results but without the liver damage and whatever else you’ve described

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and JawMogger
Jfl at taking Jewish drugs

• +1
Reactions: KLESUM, Tasty17, JawMogger and 1 other person
Nothing cured my acne except accutane. Nothing.
Diet changes, fasting, 200mg+ zinc daily, benzoyl peroxide, max strength tretinoin, gallons of water a day, skincare routine, different cleansers, nothing can change overly sensitive sebaceous glands responding to androgens .

Gave me brutal hairloss that never went away but I'm on it again because it's either cystic acne that ruins your face for life, or hairloss that I'll have to fix later with a hair system or hair transplants. Cystic acne is much, much worse than balding in your 20s. Either way you lose so I chose the route that's easier to treat.

View attachment 1755577

View attachment 1755578
You're lucky you didn't scar too bad. Acne is so fucking brutal man, I got rid of the cysts and now I have scars to deal with

Accutane is good for skinmaxxing as it cleared my skin completely, but holy fuck does it make you suicidal. I was supposed to take more but I couldn’t continue. Now that I’m off it I feel better
That shits in ur head u autist. How does Accutane objectively mind control u into being suicidal? It doesnt, it objectively turns off sebaceous glands. It cant make u suicidal, the acne or dry skin u have might make u suicidal. My proof? I took accutane and wasnt suicidal, i did have less oil production tho. Retard fearmongering faggot "muh side effects say suicdal thoughts" nigger thats cuz they r suicidal cuz of their acne and by law anything that just so happened to happen after / while taking the pill has to be listed as a side effect.

Last edited:
That shits in ur head u autist. How does Accutane objectively mind control u into being suicidal? It doesnt, it objectively turns off sebaceous glands. It cant make u suicidal, the acne or dry skin u have might make u suicidal. My proof? I took accutane and wasnt suicidal, i did have less oil production tho. Retard fearmongering faggot "muh side effects say suicdal thoughts" nigger thats cuz they r suicidal cuz of their acne and by law anything that just so happened to happen after / while taking the pill has to be listed as a side effect.
If you actually listen to derms they will often ask you how accutane makes you feel mentally, and they keep that under close watch and is actually a big concern for them. People often report feeling a lot worse mentally during taking it (me included). Just because you didn’t experience it doesn’t mean others didn’t, some do and some don’t, and I can confirm I felt a lot worse mentally while on it, especially in the last months. Continue rambling lol

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Broski
First time with cuck pharmaceutics huh ?

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
If you actually listen to derms they will often ask you how accutane makes you feel mentally, and they keep that under close watch and is actually a big concern for them. People often report feeling a lot worse mentally during taking it (me included). Just because you didn’t experience it doesn’t mean others didn’t, some do and some don’t, and I can confirm I felt a lot worse mentally while on it, especially in the last months. Continue rambling lol
If you actually listen to derms that arent trying to be sued— Edit: they ask you how they feel BECAUSE THEY ARE LEGALLY REQUIRED TO. Not because they think its gonna actually make u kys. They say people actually become less suicidal on accutane because ... shocker.. their acne goes away. They and the literal companies of the medication say "There is no known mechanism for accutane causing depression" that literally means theres no proof that it mind controls u into being suicidal. There is a known mechanism for it to reduce acne "it turns off ur sebaceous glans" Its literally in ur autistic brain u made it up in ur mind after reading the side effects lmao. Literal negative IQ noceboing (placeboing) yourself jfl. Kys retard.

< "they actually saw better moods after taking accutane" - Slut Dermatologist in the Video. This is a 1 minute and 28 second video, watch it unless u actually wanna stay an ignorant nigger liberal with a huge ego that cant even watch a 1.5 minute video to realize that they are wrong about something. Imagine being wrong in 2022 when you can google the answer for any question you have jfl retarded i hope u die of painful cancer. But yes it just so happens that the drug causes 100% of people to have sebaceous glands that turn off but it only magically mind controls some people into being depressed for literally no known reason? Jfl at ur logic.

A nocebo effect is said to occur when negative expectations of the patient regarding a treatment cause the treatment to have a more negative effect than it otherwise would have.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: utcrew, Solidcoin and TUSSELEIF
T

Thats a huge L I’m sorry for your loss. My accutane experience has always been fine

call tht nigga back and tell him u fnna beat his shit if u dont get a solution or smthn
Lol its over for op if he has to do that.

Btw i doubt its the brand of accutane, thats a USUAL AND EXPECTED side effect that just arrived.

T

Thats a huge L I’m sorry for your loss. My accutane experience has always been fine
Do you get dry lips and hair atleast? If ur facial tone shit ?

"Depression" is a laughable side effect of accutane or any medication kek. Gl with permanently raped eyes

unless you have severe acne that makes you look like a burn victim, why not just use a high tret dosage? literally same results but without the liver damage and whatever else you’ve described
Retin a is total garbage. Atleast accutane has an effect

No idea why people like spreading anxiety and fear about drugs. I see it with accutane, I see it with finasteride...

Guys, if you have acne problems and your dermatologist prescribed accutane, take it. I took it and I am 100% fine. All medications can have side effects, but you have to take that very small risk if you want the drug's benefits.
Retard take. Also dermatologists and a lot of people that can prescribe these drugs are competely clueless about general health. Most arent even doctors. Even doctors know shit about the side effects caused by these drugs. Do more research

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Carpediem
Nothing cured my acne except accutane. Nothing.
Diet changes, fasting, 200mg+ zinc daily, benzoyl peroxide, max strength tretinoin, gallons of water a day, skincare routine, different cleansers, nothing can change overly sensitive sebaceous glands responding to androgens .

Gave me brutal hairloss that never went away but I'm on it again because it's either cystic acne that ruins your face for life, or hairloss that I'll have to fix later with a hair system or hair transplants. Cystic acne is much, much worse than balding in your 20s. Either way you lose so I chose the route that's easier to treat.

View attachment 1755577

View attachment 1755578
Your hair still looks fine you absolute mogger.

"Depression" is a laughable side effect of accutane or any medication kek. Gl with permanently raped eyes
Two people now who claim me and others experiences are fake. Go eat dog shit you worthless niggers

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Do you get dry lips and hair atleast? If ur facial tone shit ?
SUPER dry lips, cracking, and bleeding all the time. I took pictures if u wanna see add me on discord, Timothy#2296

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Two people now who claim me and others experiences are fake. Go eat dog shit you worthless niggers

I meant some arbitrary depression is the least of your potential problems from accutane

Im the end who cares everyone is depressed

Damn fr? I've been on it for 4 months now. Zero serious side effects. Only dry skin and lips and bloody noses occasionally.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Damn fr? I've been on it for 4 months now. Zero serious side effects. Only dry skin and lips and bloody noses occasionally.
It only got bad in the 5-6th month, before that it was fine

It only got bad in the 5-6th month, before that it was fine
Interesting. Did it correlate with increased dosages? I’m on 60mg ED. This is my last month and currently acne free.

• Woah

just take the jewpill goy :feelshmm: it is safe and fda approved :feelshmm:

• JFL
YOU WILL BALD TOO!

accutane made this youtuber bald

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
accutane is fucking toxic jfl

just take the jewpill goy :feelshmm: it is safe and fda approved :feelshmm:
I literally took accutane for an entire year and it was the best decision I've ever made looks-wise.
0 side effects beyond dry lips and some skin peeling, which went away within 2 months from the last accutane pill I took.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hypergamy and Broski
That’s Brural IBS is fucked and joint pain is fucked too, life us going to be brutal for you as an oldcel