please don’t fuck with your hormones so young.

56and3psl

Silver
i was 16-17 when i fucked with HGH and ai for 8 months of consistent use total, only half of that ever actually touching GH. I was only using peptides, mk, and ai with alpha gpc and vitamins for a lot of that. Only 2 months did i use peptides with GH. Anyways, my pituitary gland might be desensitized now. And the facial changes were absurd in such a short amount of time. Doctor said i was only 17 so my bones in my face were more sensitize even if i was fully developed… I
my plates were open and i was on and off ai. I didn’t grow taller, i didn’t grow wider. Just the bones in my face were the last bones sensitive at 16-17. I only started noticing the facial changes after I turned 17. From Mid October to Late January, i turned 17 in mid-late november. October i only saw a bit of nose growth and no facial changes besides bloat. I got my plates Xrayed again in early november and they said my plates were about to be bone age 17 but still open in my wrists, assumed my plates were also open in my spine. I used peptides to mitigate any facial change, didn’t work. I used peptides and GH from late october to late january. Used peptides up until about November 8th when i got some GH, didn’t even use all of that and i mixed some peptides i had left over with it. CJC and HGH, bad combination should have realized that but i really wanted to grow and Osie said that it was a better way. Obviously he is off the forum now so that should tell you something. @Osie. High risk high reward shit. Anyways I only noticed extreme facial changes after i turned 17 with GH and peptides. I don’t know what happened there but i ran hgh and peptides for months before that and only had slight nose growth. Anyways I ran it, started to notice my face having weird extreme changes throughout but i thought it was just water retention like everyone said. I used this stuff on and off and even took a 1-2 day break a lot because i was scared. but i still wanted to grow… it could also be i stopped using ai and maybe it made my plates close rapidly..??? i’m not sure to be honest. i was taking a break from ai mostly after my xray in november and decided just to use gh peptides. So literally. I noticed the facial changes and instantly stopped once i realized jan 29th. From then on i was completely fucked. So from October 16, to Jan 29th. with breaks in between so in total maybe subtract 1.5 weeks from that, and also not even using the total amount of anything really. 106 days and my face was fucked.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sickdawgie, PSLdemigod, Growth Plate and 11 others
This is the type of content that keeps me from logging off forever

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Joshrc, mrmogger2882, Clavicular and 23 others
Cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular, klimo and 5'7 zoomer
I will use AI and grow to 5'10 , ur mossad propaganda

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular, Pandora, Detective and 10 others
dnrd + ascend or die trying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joshrc, Clavicular, midlatinocel and 7 others
This is the type of content that keeps me from logging off forever
my life is deadass ruined nigga cuz i listened to advice on this forum at 16. I was retarded.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JD_25, Kryoblade, rg1235 and 10 others
send face change

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, NoseProphecy and efidescontinuado
it literally ruined my face nigga.
well too bad init, surgeries can potentially fuck up ur face also, but the alternative is staying incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Peter, NoseProphecy, Frankiks2 and 4 others
i was 16-17 when i fucked with HGH and ai for 8 months of consistent use total, only half of that ever actually touching GH. I was only using peptides, mk, and ai with alpha gpc and vitamins for a lot of that. Only 2 months did i use peptides with GH. Anyways, my pituitary gland might be desensitized now. And the facial changes were absurd in such a short amount of time. Doctor said i was only 17 so my bones in my face were more sensitize even if i was fully developed… I
my plates were open and i was on and off ai. I didn’t grow taller, i didn’t grow wider. Just the bones in my face were the last bones sensitive at 16-17. I only started noticing the facial changes after I turned 17. From Mid October to Late January, i turned 17 in mid-late november. October i only saw a bit of nose growth and no facial changes besides bloat. I got my plates Xrayed again in early november and they said my plates were about to be bone age 17 but still open in my wrists, assumed my plates were also open in my spine. I used peptides to mitigate any facial change, didn’t work. I used peptides and GH from late october to late january. Used peptides up until about November 8th when i got some GH, didn’t even use all of that and i mixed some peptides i had left over with it. CJC and HGH, bad combination should have realized that but i really wanted to grow and Osie said that it was a better way. Obviously he is off the forum now so that should tell you something. @Osie. High risk high reward shit. Anyways I only noticed extreme facial changes after i turned 17 with GH and peptides. I don’t know what happened there but i ran hgh and peptides for months before that and only had slight nose growth. Anyways I ran it, started to notice my face having weird extreme changes throughout but i thought it was just water retention like everyone said. I used this stuff on and off and even took a 1-2 day break a lot because i was scared. but i still wanted to grow… it could also be i stopped using ai and maybe it made my plates close rapidly..??? i’m not sure to be honest. i was taking a break from ai mostly after my xray in november and decided just to use gh peptides. So literally. I noticed the facial changes and instantly stopped once i realized jan 29th. From then on i was completely fucked. So from October 16, to Jan 29th. with breaks in between so in total maybe subtract 1.5 weeks from that, and also not even using the total amount of anything really. 106 days and my face was fucked.
we're not in a time when hgh is cheap and plentiful

• +1
Reactions: NerverBegan
look on post history

why would he laugh nigga i’m subhuman now
If you genuinely have the supposed health issues then I wish you the best and quick recovery. But your face did not change

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
my life is deadass ruined nigga cuz i listened to advice on this forum at 16. I was retarded.
if i were you i'd take testosterone too to at the very least get masculine facial changes.
Any chance of you dming me pics before after?

If you genuinely have the supposed health issues then I wish you the best and quick recovery. But your face did not change
did you not see my front view on this forum g,,

what does this mean u can go find generic hgh for like $160
bro your face is not even ruined. it's just bloated and more masculinized, you still have htn potential (tbh u were htn before)
Did u grow at all?

• +1
Reactions: greycel
jfl this guy is coping, go on the treadmill buddy boyo

send face change
if i were you i'd take testosterone too to at the very least get masculine facial changes.
Any chance of you dming me pics before after?
20240529 233410

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Youㅤ
what so ur saying im schizo ?
IMG 6552
IMG 7209
IMG 7206
IMG 7208

me now
IMG 7160
g im finna kms.

Attachments

• IMG_7206.jpeg
    IMG_7206.jpeg
    349.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: 9898, efidescontinuado and 5'7 zoomer
Stop fucking posting about your HGH failure, we get it you got more downgrown. Shut the fuck up. no one cares.

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
bro your face is not even ruined. it's just bloated and more masculinized, you still have htn potential (tbh u were htn before)
Did u grow at all?
no o didn’t grow shit no frame no height and no i don’t have HTN potential anymore im low MTN as fuck the entire point was to keep my face and grow 1-2 inches but i lost my face and didn’t grow fucking shit. now i’m depressed as fuvk g. i was low HTN

seems like cope too, there's no reason as to why hgh would've interfered with his skin/bloat/sleep (dark circles) seems like he just went depressed and stopped caring.
it’s been 4 almost 5 months since stopping everything

only thing i can do really it’s unfixiable
there's 0 reason for you to have bad skin, and other shit that doesn't come from hgh. You obviously just gave up on life, It's not even bad jfl. i've seen incels have more life motivation. It were only millimeters. And you're obviously just growing up. Quit moping around pussy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Tallest person here, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Only with your mother

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
there's 0 reason for you to have bad skin, and other shit that doesn't come from hgh. You obviously just gave up on life, It's not even bad jfl. i've seen incels have more life motivation. It were only millimeters. And you're obviously just growing up. Quit moping around pussy.
hgh causes thickened skin and thickened matrix in skin that might not be reversible. my nose got thickened and longer and shit and so did cheekbones and brow ridge. and skin. idk what to do tbh… i can’t wait for surgery

hgh causes thickened skin and thickened matrix in skin that might not be reversible. my nose got thickened and longer and shit and so did cheekbones and brow ridge. and skin. idk what to do tbh… i can’t wait for surgery
just use subliminals to reverse it . itll probably work given its mostly in ur head

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Thesoloist22, Donkeyballs and 3 others
I just grew up??? I was 16.5 in every single before photo and i’m barely 17 now. It literally was 6 months apart. Be fuvking real man…. I was on GH in those before pics. some of them. My sutures were closed in my skull, and my plates were late 16 when i started 16.5 and 17 when i ended.

coming from another wasted
doesn’t change my facial changes
coming from another wasted potential cel (i sucked my thumb, fucked my jaw, short maxilla etc.)
There's 2 ways to live, cucked, or going forward,
You worshipping your own past errors like a suicide cult is so cringe. Live forward. People do truly have shit lives and still try to progress, perhaps (cause they were born that way) but still. You have potentail to be at the very least normie, I feel like it's confirmation bias aswell.

Who knows maybe you'd just maturize into the same face you're today. There's hardly any difference apart from environmental things (dark under eyes, beard, bloated face. You just look depressed man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: john788, ProfessorHinkTonny and 5'7 zoomer
I just grew up??? I was 16.5 in every single before photo and i’m barely 17 now. It literally was 6 months apart. Be fuvking real man…. I was on GH in those before pics. some of them. My sutures were closed in my skull, and my plates were late 16 when i started 16.5 and 17 when i ended.
it wouldn't even made a difference, environment is just as brutal as genetics. You taking hgh, is just as same as you having shittier genetics, There's no reason to hate yourself for this. Go forward. I don't see a reason for you to make it worse with those things i mentioned.
You already have good potential.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: john788 and 5'7 zoomer

coming from another wasted potential cel (i sucked my thumb, fucked my jaw, short maxilla etc.)
You worshipping your own past errors like a suicide cult is so cringe. Live forward. People do truly have shit lives and still try to progress, perhaps (cause they were born that way) but still. You have potentail to be at the very least normie, I feel like it's confirmation bias aswell.

Who knows maybe you'd just maturize into the same face you're today. There's hardly any difference apart from environmental things (dark under eyes, beard, bloated face. You just look depressed man.
i had potential before to be higher normie. htn, i was already maybe barely Low htn. Now i wont ever be able to get to high tier normie without surgery that fucking sucks man. it hurts so bad i lost all my confidence when talking to any girls. I was trying to g eat taller to ascend didn’t get taller and fucjed my face

"You have potential to be at the very least normie" damn its so motivating YOU CAN BE A NORMIE GUYS WAKE UP TIME TO ASCEND TO NORMIE :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: john788
Sorry to hear this bhai.

But you bought this upon yourself

i had potential before to be higher normie. htn, i was already maybe barely Low htn. Now i wont ever be able to get to high tier normie without surgery that fucking sucks man. it hurts so bad i lost all my confidence when talking to any girls. I was trying to g eat taller to ascend didn’t get taller and fucjed my face
Sounds fucked up ngl was planning to take this shit in some years but y'all make me doubt ngl,can i have pics in pms so maybe i won't reproduce the same mistakes ?

• +1
Reactions: john788
it's all in your head, its millimeters. There's still no reason to be a loser without shaved face and tired eyes.

TRUST ME.
You're writing this cautionary thread,

BUT YOU WILL END UP LIKE ME.
I too were blackpilled at 17. You'll become 19 in a blink of an eye like me. And get worse potential from being depressed (more bloat, shit skin) Try to become normal. And forget your past regrets.