Please dont hurt yourself

just think

just think

Banned
The odds of your parents meeting are almost 0

The odds of you being born human are almost 0

The odds of you being "you" are almost 0

I'm pretty sure when we all discovered the blackpill first we went schizo over analyzing our faces and being depressed by shit others done see.

Eventually is does get better, so to the niggas here that are depressed about looks I understand.

BUT ITS NEVER OVER!

nigga you got geomax, hardmax, softmax, etc.

Just understand your falios, save money or if softmaxing is needed just do that! Everyone has a good chance to ascend. You have the KNOWLEDGE to ascend unlike normies.

Take what you want from this, I hate seeing niggas sad over their looks even though itd understand.

You did the first big step
Identifying your falios

Now go work towards fixing them

Gl faggot retarded niggers

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, Kristin, tristanbongo and 37 others
tldr: ur a worthless nigger piece of shit and you should kill yourself

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Frost969, niggerman, socialcel and 21 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart, AlxIsMatos, IndraBC and 2 others

I'm pretty sure when we all discovered the blackpill first we went schizo over analyzing our faces and being depressed by shit others done see.

Eventually is does get better, so to the niggas here that are depressed about looks I understand.

BUT ITS NEVER OVER!

Just understand your falios, save money or if softmaxing is needed just do that! Everyone has a good chance to ascend. You have the KNOWLEDGE to ascend unlike normies.

Take what you want from this, I hate seeing niggas sad over their looks even though itd understand.

Identifying your falios

how to cope with lost youth? how to cope with the fact that if I even ascended it would be after my 20 (now) while Chads were Chads 5-8 years ago? how to cope with missed chances? how to cope with ruining relationships? how to cope with loneliness? how to cope with the fact that you'll never be "that one" guy with 50K+ followers who is a dream of all the girls? HOW TO FUCKING COPE??? tell me now OP

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, czechsubhuman, EggKing and 3 others
hopecel

• JFL
Reactions: Frost969, Mewton, Deleted member 39692 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, STUPIDREFEREES, SA7 and 1 other person
Lol

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl

BUT ITS NEVER OVER!

Identifying your falios

• JFL
Reactions: Gigatyrone69
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and czechsubhuman
why is the bluepill tag color so good like i wanna nut on spot and ruin my streak after seeing that creamy color oh lawdddd

• Woah
Reactions: czechsubhuman
I already do bro

but how to cope with UEE and crooked nose? how to cope with lip asymmetry?
it's imposible to cope anymore you will never attain peace

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
will it change anything?

I'm more and more close to rope ngl I cried yesterday in front of my mum it's so over for me
best looksmax - giving up

how to cope with lost youth? how to cope with the fact that if I even ascended it would be after my 20 (now) while Chads were Chads 5-8 years ago? how to cope with missed chances? how to cope with ruining relationships? how to cope with loneliness? how to cope with the fact that you'll never be "that one" guy with 50K+ followers who is a dream of all the girls? HOW TO FUCKING COPE??? tell me now OP
lol bruh 20 y old is the same shit as being a teen anyway

best looksmax - giving up
idk bro how can I cope when the girls I like follow Chads on insta? I'll never be like them bro I will never gratify any girl bro how can I ascend?

dude I'm a KHHV loner
ye but if you suddenly ascended to a gl guy fully NT loe inhib then it doesnt matter muh lost childhood. You can enjoy your 20s even 30s easily

• Love it
Reactions: hopecel
ye but if you suddenly ascended to a gl guy fully NT loe inhib then it doesnt matter muh lost childhood. You can enjoy your 20s even 30s easily
I just want raw teenage pussy and tits bro I don't need anything special I just need a girl to hug and fuck is that too much? also how to cope with the fact that my e-oneitis is into prettyboy Chads? I'm a prettyboy LTN/MTN at the best I actually am not pretty I just have some nice features but overall I'm kinda ugly yet I receive some attention from foids but idk how to continue with this shit I'm so depressed and anxious I wish I could die tomorrow atm I don't feel anything anymore I'm dead inside bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
I just want raw teenage pussy and tits bro I don't need anything special I just need a girl to hug and fuck is that too much? also how to cope with the fact that my e-oneitis is into prettyboy Chads? I'm a prettyboy LTN/MTN at the best I actually am not pretty I just have some nice features but overall I'm kinda ugly yet I receive some attention from foids but idk how to continue with this shit I'm so depressed and anxious I wish I could die tomorrow atm I don't feel anything anymore I'm dead inside bro
muh raw teenage pussy just fuck gl girls that are of age jfl.

• JFL
muh raw teenage pussy just fuck gl girls that are of age jfl.
bro idk I feel like a cuck if I fucked a girl who follows prettyboy Chads on insta regardless of me having a big balkan cock idk how to cope with my face it's so over for me bro I'm such a waste idk how to cope?

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and Deleted member 39692
bro idk I feel like a cuck if I fucked a girl who follows prettyboy Chads on insta regardless of me having a big balkan cock idk how to cope with my face it's so over for me bro I'm such a waste idk how to cope?
just ascend

• +1

BUT ITS NEVER OVER!

Identifying your falios

I hate you fucking bluepillers glad you are banned

BUT ITS NEVER OVER!

Identifying your falios

shut up bitch

BUT ITS NEVER OVER!

Identifying your falios

This is honestly so true but I think the fact that you put a bluepill flair on it just made everybody in this thread devolve into troglodytes

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
I doubt it will get better. Im minimum 25, probably even older till i have enough money to look normal. And even if ascend to Chad, it wont make up for missing out on teen love, never having a social circle and it also wont cure all the trauma i went through, therefore it's ovER for me

• +1
Reactions: Frost969 and hopecel
I doubt it will get better. Im minimum 25, probably even older till i have enough money to look normal. And even if ascend to Chad, it wont make up for missing out on teen love, never having a social circle and it also wont cure all the trauma i went through, therefore it's ovER for me
I feel you man

the only solution is pulling JBs after ascension as well as antiagemaxxing

I feel you man

the only solution is pulling JBs after ascension as well as antiagemaxxing
For that i would need to be NT, which i am not. Maybe there are a few who would looks pass my tism, if i look good enough, but NTs will forever mog me

• +1
did not read a single molecule

Self love is gay because you love a man

BUT ITS NEVER OVER!

Identifying your falios

Lmao

I already do bro

Those aren’t even that bad falios lmfao shut up bahahaha those are so easy to fix lol #fakecel

• JFL
dude I'm a KHHV loner
Get a fucking a job and get surgeries lmfao ur so weak you’ll never ascend because ur a loser lmfao

• Ugh..
This is honestly so true but I think the fact that you put a bluepill flair on it just made everybody in this thread devolve into troglodytes
The odds shit is cringe but for must its not over they Just need to hard maxx

BUT ITS NEVER OVER!

Identifying your falios

I want to be 175 cm minimum

Stop complaining and start doing something, what you say will never happen simply because you continue to waste your time on what could or could have been. Simply what you say is a fact and you can't change it, so why the hell do you focus on that?

• +1
brother you are really desperate 💀. Sex is not everything in life, go do something better and don't waste your life chasing literally fat and muscle 💀

• +1
Those aren’t even that bad falios lmfao shut up bahahaha those are so easy to fix lol #fakecel
bluepilled
Get a fucking a job and get surgeries lmfao ur so weak you’ll never ascend because ur a loser lmfao
muh ascension

what about lost youth buddy?
Stop complaining and start doing something, what you say will never happen simply because you continue to waste your time on what could or could have been. Simply what you say is a fact and you can't change it, so why the hell do you focus on that?
I'm looksmaxxing last few years bro but I never was this depressive and miserable in my life ngl even though I look better I'm way less happier than before jfl at you IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT LOOKS it's about not having any social life you get it?
brother you are really desperate 💀. Sex is not everything in life, go do something better and don't waste your life chasing literally fat and muscle 💀
cope lmao it's not about sex it's about romance which I lack so please don't teach me those redpill/bluepill cope activities like going to the gym taking a shower getting a haircut reading books meditating etc etc PLEASE STOP TELL ME HOW TO COPE PROPERLY??? thanks.

bluepilled

muh ascension

what about lost youth buddy?

I'm looksmaxxing last few years bro but I never was this depressive and miserable in my life ngl even though I look better I'm way less happier than before jfl at you IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT LOOKS it's about not having any social life you get it?

cope lmao it's not about sex it's about romance which I lack so please don't teach me those redpill/bluepill cope activities like going to the gym taking a shower getting a haircut reading books meditating etc etc PLEASE STOP TELL ME HOW TO COPE PROPERLY??? thanks.
Blue pilled lmfao nah just move some drops and get surgeries u don’t even have bad falios Jfl also ur probably have more falios than just those to if ur on this forum

• +1
Blue pilled lmfao nah just move some drops and get surgeries u don’t even have bad falios Jfl also ur probably have more falios than just those to if ur on this forum
yes I do but how to fix those failos tell me now? how to cope WITHOUT surgeries?

I already do bro

Such a fakecel that his biggest falios that he has to "cope" a with us fucking lyp assymetry
Here's how to cope: look in the mirror

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and UZB_Strebl
yes I do but how to fix those failos tell me now? how to cope WITHOUT surgeries?
U need surgeries why are u so scared of them nothing comes easy in life and uee depends on person to person if it’s falio

• Hmm...