Please dont hurt yourself

Such a fakecel that his biggest falios that he has to "cope" a with us fucking lyp assymetry
Here's how to cope: look in the mirror
Ik right and he bitches whines lmfao

• WTF
Reactions: hopecel
U need surgeries why are u so scared of them nothing comes easy in life and uee depends on person to person if it’s falio
It only falios if they have other bad features or they bug eyes or if they have fat upper eye lids 🤢

Such a fakecel that his biggest falios that he has to "cope" a with us fucking lyp assymetry
Here's how to cope: look in the mirror
I'm a truecel romance-wise jfl I'M A FUCKING KHHV and you have balls to call me a fakecel??!?!?!?? HEAR ME OUT YOU NEWFAG CUNT.......... I'LL FUCK YOU UP JUST WAIT FOR IT... cocksucker
U need surgeries why are u so scared of them nothing comes easy in life and uee depends on person to person if it’s falio
it's too much for me and I'm anyway broke I CAN'T AFFORT ANY SURGERIES also it's scary for me idk
Ik right and he bitches whines lmfao
listen YOU.............. choose your words...

I'm a truecel romance-wise jfl I'M A FUCKING KHHV and you have balls to call me a fakecel??!?!?!?? HEAR ME OUT YOU NEWFAG CUNT.......... I'LL FUCK YOU UP JUST WAIT FOR IT... cocksucker

it's too much for me and I'm anyway broke I CAN'T AFFORT ANY SURGERIES also it's scary for me idk

listen YOU.............. choose your words...
No khhv for your 5.5 psl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and UZB_Strebl
My biggest gripe is with wageslaving and working out like a maniac while women don't have to put in as much effort or none at all to be successful at dating.

bluepilled

muh ascension

what about lost youth buddy?

I'm looksmaxxing last few years bro but I never was this depressive and miserable in my life ngl even though I look better I'm way less happier than before jfl at you IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT LOOKS it's about not having any social life you get it?

cope lmao it's not about sex it's about romance which I lack so please don't teach me those redpill/bluepill cope activities like going to the gym taking a shower getting a haircut reading books meditating etc etc PLEASE STOP TELL ME HOW TO COPE PROPERLY??? thanks.
so go make friends, you need to socialize, we are sociable

• JFL
bluepilled

muh ascension

what about lost youth buddy?

I'm looksmaxxing last few years bro but I never was this depressive and miserable in my life ngl even though I look better I'm way less happier than before jfl at you IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT LOOKS it's about not having any social life you get it?

cope lmao it's not about sex it's about romance which I lack so please don't teach me those redpill/bluepill cope activities like going to the gym taking a shower getting a haircut reading books meditating etc etc PLEASE STOP TELL ME HOW TO COPE PROPERLY??? thanks.
It's the same, romance is just an addition to life brother, but it seems that you are still very conditioned by that...

• JFL
No khhv for your 5.5 psl
5.5 PSL in the slums of Pristina
U just need rhino and zygo implants
I need skull implant ngl
so go make friends, you need to socialize, we are sociable
just be neurotypical bro
It's the same, romance is just an addition to life brother, but it seems that you are still very conditioned by that...
yeahhhhhhhh mannnn romance is just an addition I SHOULD MAKE MONEY RIGHT???? HAHAHAHHAHAHA

5.5 PSL in the slums of Pristina

I need skull implant ngl

just be neurotypical bro

yeahhhhhhhh mannnn romance is just an addition I SHOULD MAKE MONEY RIGHT???? HAHAHAHHAHAHA
I don't know what you're laughing at, it's true that money can't give you the romance that you are so desperate for, but I assure you that it will give you the confidence to have it at some point. I hope one day you grow up and understand that.

• JFL