Please enlighten me on @reptiles how can someone be such a background Charakter ?

D

Deleted member 3902

Ah
- he face revealed and became several memes
- many many posts

But still the most subhuman ratio I’ve seen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Golden Glass, turkproducer, diggbicc and 12 others
pls no incel shaming sir :(

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, RichardSpencel, Kingkellz and 2 others
@streege ultra subhuman ratio

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 3328, RichardSpencel and 3 others
unintelligible posts

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, RichardSpencel, TheMewingBBC and 5 others
All currys are background characters except for TitBot.

As a curry, unless you actively feud with people you will stay a background character.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golden Glass, turkproducer, diggbicc and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, BigBoy, Kingkellz and 1 other person
W-what

People will not search for his old posts to give him reactions, also he post a bunch of nonsense stuff

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Kingkellz
He wishes that he had my pheno

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 3902 and 3 others
W-what

People will not search for his old posts to give him reactions, also he post a bunch of nonsense stuff
>stuttering in text

:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 3902 and Slayer
I legit feel sorry for him. This site kinda serves as a social redeeming center where people who have problems fitting in irl come here and make up for it.

If you have that many posts and is still overall disregarded on this site, imagine how disregarded he possibly is irl . His parents possibly see him as one of those background characters who like way in the background that they only take up like five pixels on the screen

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DidntRead, Golden Glass, diggbicc and 8 others
I legit feel sorry for him. This site kinda serves as a social redeeming center where people who have problems fitting in irl come here and make up for it.

If you have that many posts and is still overall disregarded on this site, imagine how disregarded he possibly is irl . His parents possibly see him as the background character who like way in the background that they only take up five pixels on the screen
holy shit you slaughtered lil dude

• So Sad
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
You love me really
reminder:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3702, Golden Glass, diggbicc and 6 others

If you have that many posts and is still overall disregarded on this site, imagine how disregarded he possibly is irl . His parents possibly see him as one of those background characters who like way in the background that they only take up like five pixels on the screen

I post cause I'm bored and I hate the real world its easier to be human here cause no one is gonna judge me try doing that in real life.

As for the background character thing yeah it's true but I've never denied this.
He wishes that he had my pheno

Indeed I do.

Ape cope.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5104 and Kingkellz
Sometimes his stupidity, couplied with his laughable stature and face bring me on the verge of brutally insulting him.

But he seems to know his own place pretty well with all the self deprecation, which I find quite endearing actually. It robs me of all vile intentions.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5104, diggbicc, sloopnoob and 2 others
And he is still above average for this forum so..

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Petsmart and Deleted member 3902
@streege I still mog u

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 3902
in reality his posting is entirely unrestricted as if he were posting on lookism or 4chan rather than on here where main charakters limit their posting to humorous remarks or low hanging fruit that anyone can agree with rather than what may affect their ratio like asking or answering minor questions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5104, diggbicc, Deleted member 4310 and 1 other person
W-what

You stuttered bro?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5104 and Deleted member 2227
@RichardSpencel you're a good user but you're super guilty of that as well

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
in reality his posting is entirely unrestricted as if he were posting on lookism or 4chan rather than on here where main charakters limit their posting to humorous remarks or low hanging fruit that anyone can agree with rather than what may affect their ratio like asking or answering minor questions
You can tell easily which posters are from lookism and r9k

• +1
Reactions: Feanor
wdym bro ?

don't matter ily bro, didn't knew you were rejected by your family i feel sad tbh
You're back. I remember you.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3328