Please, for the love of God, stop coping with Mewing

subtochad

subtochad

Bronze
I am going to say what should be fucking obvious: you cannot realign the literal structure of your cranium though making small movements at random times in the day. There is absolutely zero scientific evidence or research papers proving the effectiveness of mewing. I get why people want to believe mewing works: its a relatively easy, zero cost method that supposedly brings massive results. But like most things in life, if it seems too good to be true, its probably not true.
I challenge any of the proponents of mewing to provide a valid, scientifically backed study that demonstrates mewing is effective. Otherwise, stop coping and just get jaw/chin surgery or fillers.

Edit: I am not saying don't do anything to your jaw at all. Obviously getting a strong lower third is at least the second most important thing to looksmaxxing. However, your time would be much better spent on saving for a surgery.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22540, Biiyo03, Slob and 5 others
@Salludon thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 21044, HerpDerpson and 2 others
i have proof it changed my zygos and ramus angle and height. i did mewing plus permajutting so the jutting might have helped in the bone changes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, It'snotover, FinasterideAt17 and 3 others
i have proof it changed my zygos and ramus angle and height. i did mewing plus permajutting so the jutting might have helped in the bone changes
only thing "permajutting" can do is damage your TMJ

Didn't read but please, for the love of God, stop discouraging people from self improvement. Many people who mew are under 18 and their faces are still developing.

• +1
Reactions: El Ñero, subhuman to mtn, norwegiancel and 3 others
I already made a thread which proved that mewing works. First hand and in my own experience.

• +1
Reactions: El Ñero, It'snotover and Deleted member 18776
Didn't read but please, for the love of God, stop discouraging people from self improvement. Many people who mew are under 18 and their faces are still developing.
Simply giving people a reality check that pseudoscientific methods for 'self improvement" probably won't work isn't discouragement. Its much better for someone under 18 to focus their time and attention on other things such as softmaxxing, saving up money, etc.

• +1
Reactions: FinasterideAt17 and Adonis
Shutup Incel, we know your palate is only 5mm wide and you only have 8 teeths, stop crying here. Mewing is your natural posture if you wanna do it it's good if you don't wanna do it stop crying on forums, another incel trying to gatekeep something everyone should be doing

Personally it's helping me alot and i will not stop doing it, you can cry and gatekeep all you want :feelsuhh:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ezio6, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 18776 and 3 others
Shutup Incel, we know your palate is only 5mm wide and you only have 8 teeths, stop crying here. Mewing is your natural posture if you wanna do it it's good if you don't wanna do it stop crying on forums, another incel trying to gatekeep something everyone should be doing

Personally it's helping me alot and i will not stop doing it, you can cry and gatekeep all you want :feelsuhh:
okay subhuman, have fun checking obsessively over the next 2 years if your jaw shifted forward 2mm from making retarded muscle movements.
People can do whatever they want. But seeing as this is a forum to give advice, its probably best to let people know that there is zero evidence that it works.

• +1
Reactions: FinasterideAt17
Surgery>>>mewing

• +1
Reactions: FinasterideAt17

Incels should be banned tbh they contribute nothing towards actual looksmaxxing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Erik-Jón, playboicarti, Chadpreetmaybe and 1 other person
Surgery>>>mewing
exactly what I am saying. yes it sucks to save the money and research places to get the procedure at, but its the only thing that works

• +1
Reactions: latincell95 and Adonis
okay subhuman, have fun checking obsessively over the next 2 years if your jaw shifted forward 2mm from making retarded muscle movements.
People can do whatever they want. But seeing as this is a forum to give advice, its probably best to let people know that there is zero evidence that it works.
I love it, seems like your cortisol is high, i like to see subhumans suffer because of their own ignorance. Cry harder son, it's a treat for my ears:feelskek::feelskek:

Incels should be banned tbh they contribute nothing towards actual looksmaxxing
Best option is to put these incels in ignore list, they do nothing but call everything cope while cooming 10 times a day in their mom's basement

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Best option is to put these incels in ignore list, they do nothing but call everything cope while cooming 10 times a day in their mom's basement
lmao im not even an incel, im just a looksmaxer who wants to actually do things that are backed by basic logic. but have fun with ur mewing buddy

• Ugh..
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe
lmao im not even an incel, im just a looksmaxer who wants to actually do things that are backed by basic logic. but have fun with ur mewing buddy
Another incel going in my ignore list, dickride someone else now

• Ugh..
Reactions: subtochad
Another incel going in my ignore list, dickride someone else now
bud comments like 10 times on my thread saying im an incel and then says im the one dickriding 🤣 ok dumbass

Mewing hypertrophies facial muscles that can give the illusion of improved bone structure so it's worth doing if u can be asked

Picsart 22 02 15 10 16 41 858
this is my before and after in 3 years cry how much u want muhhh lightning muh angles muh frauding muh surgery.
i have video proof and a ct scan from 6 months ago wich show no signs of surgery. now what?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Deleted member 1901, Deleted member 17735 and 4 others
View attachment 1813396
this is my before and after in 3 years cry how much u want muhhh lightning muh angles muh frauding muh surgery.
i have video proof and a ct scan from 6 months ago wich show no signs of surgery. now what?
@subtochad explain this fucking dummy
@Mongrelcel
@Adonis

works when ur still in early-mid teens tbh:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
age?

View attachment 1813396
You have a sharper jawline now due to the skin being pulled taut but otherwise the underlying bone structure looks the same. If there were any changes showing a side profile would make it much clearer.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 18879
View attachment 1813396
First of all : mewing is bs and that shit doesn't work. Second thing is, unfortunately you are sub 80IQ and you can do nothing with that. Your life will be hard, but I hope you will make it. Just because you look different at 17 years old and 20 years old, doesn't mean mewing works you fucking retard. 100% of people look different as a kid and then as grown person. Keep coping that you did 'something' to look better when in reality it is pure genetic.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22540, Biiyo03, Slob and 2 others
I am going to say what should be fucking obvious: you cannot realign the literal structure of your cranium though making small movements at random times in the day. There is absolutely zero scientific evidence or research papers proving the effectiveness of mewing. I get why people want to believe mewing works: its a relatively easy, zero cost method that supposedly brings massive results. But like most things in life, if it seems too good to be true, its probably not true.
I challenge any of the proponents of mewing to provide a valid, scientifically backed study that demonstrates mewing is effective. Otherwise, stop coping and just get jaw/chin surgery or fillers.

Edit: I am not saying don't do anything to your jaw at all. Obviously getting a strong lower third is at least the second most important thing to looksmaxxing. However, your time would be much better spent on saving for a surgery.

It's true, there's not a single study on putting your tongue on the roof of your mouth that shows an effect and is published in a decent journal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
View attachment 1813396
tbf that can all be attributed to facial muscles hypertrophying and becoming less hypotonic as a result of good oral habits. your bones weren't that bad to begin with, just low hyoid bone+droopy lower lip from mentalis strain due to disused muscles. good results

First of all : mewing is bs and that shit doesn't work. Second thing is, unfortunately you are sub 80IQ and you can do nothing with that. Your life will be hard, but I hope you will make it. Just because you look different at 17 years old and 20 years old, doesn't mean mewing works you fucking retard. 100% of people look different as a kid and then as grown person. Keep coping that you did 'something' to look better when in reality it is pure genetic.
my iq is 135-140 measured by a psychiatrist and i speak 4 languages at 19 with rich parents :lul::lul:how could it be hard for me.
over for YOUR iq if u cant look at the image and see the extreme change ONLY on the lower jaw. yeah bro just go through a second puberty after stop growing taller and have a 1cm change in your jaw :lul::lul::lul: lmfao fucking dumbass

View attachment 1813396
Mirin, all incels seething at your results hahaha. I love seeing them cry and suffer

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
View attachment 1813396
Nice result. Did u do anything to ur brow ridge or was that puberty

• +1
yeah bro i dont care for the bones changes or not discussion, it very well could be what u said. but when these assburguers start saying that mewing makes no difference and discouraging ppl to give it a try just fuckin triggers me
tbf that can all be attributed to facial muscles hypertrophying and becoming less hypotonic as a result of good oral habits. your bones weren't that bad to begin with, just low hyoid bone+droopy lower lip from mentalis strain due to disused muscles. good results

• +1
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe and Deleted member 18879
yeah bro i dont care for the bones changes or not discussion, it very well could be what u said. but when these assburguers start saying that mewing makes no difference and discouraging ppl to give it a try just fuckin triggers me
I started at 20.5 and i am almost 21 now and already great results, can't imagine where I'll be in 2-3 years tbh, i am also health maxxing and hormone maxxing for maximum benefits

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 18776
Nice result. Did u do anything to ur brow ridge or was that puberty
probs puberty but my supraorbital muscles are kinda big after squintmaxxing for 2 years

nice, if u also chew and lose weight the results could be better them surgery. good luck boyo. for maximum improvement a lil chin fillers can help too
I started at 20.5 and i am almost 21 now and already great results, can't imagine where I'll be in 2-3 years tbh, i am also health maxxing and hormone maxxing for maximum benefitni

my iq is 135-140 measured by a psychiatrist and i speak 4 languages at 19 with rich parents :lul::lul:how could it be hard for me.
over for YOUR iq if u cant look at the image and see the extreme change ONLY on the lower jaw. yeah bro just go through a second puberty after stop growing taller and have a 1cm change in your jaw :lul::lul::lul: lmfao fucking dumbass
Your argument is as legit as "I am drinking my own cum daily and I grew 2 inches in last 3 years, I was 17 years old now 20. Drinking your own cum makes your taller". You are wrong. Your psychiatrist gave you 135-140 points out of 100 in being fucking idiot scale. There is zero evidence of mewing being legit. You would look the same way if you never mew your whole life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17429, Deleted member 14392 and Polar
nice, if u also chew and lose weight the results could be better them surgery. good luck boyo. for maximum improvement a lil chin fillers can help too
That's my ultimate plan anyway, i am gonna mew Chew posture Maxx for next 3-4 years, if the results are not as per my expectations I'll anyway get a bimax. But the thing is mew Chew is definitely helping me even if it don't give me desired results, it's making my baseline better, which will help me achieve better results from surgery

• +1
Don't want to think about your tmd, must be terrible

Since i starting mewing my lips and nose moved upwards but my maxilla grew a bit some month ago, that's the problem of mewing. U can't know if Changes could come from mewing itself or just puberty

Since i starting mewing my lips and nose moved upwards but my maxilla grew a bit some month ago, that's the problem of mewing. U can't know if Changes could come from mewing itself or just puberty
Mewing supposedly "guides" that growth so you don't end up with "downward growth".

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover and terrorblade
My jaw has changed a lot through mewing and chewing but I don’t care if u don’t believe

• +1
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe, Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 18776
Good thread (rare)

Worked for me from age 22 to 25. Took around 2 years to start seeing visible results, the changes are subtle and it also takes time to adjust yourself to mew unconsciously.

• +1
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe, Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 18776
probs puberty but my supraorbital muscles are kinda big after squintmaxxing for 2 years
Can supraorbitals become bigger while a guy is still in puberty?

• +1
Mewing supposedly "guides" that growth so you don't end up with "downward growth".
Makes more sense now, but i think that being forward growth is mostly genetic and a bit enviromental like doing mewing and chewing, always had a forward grown maxilla despsite i wasn't mewing. Also what's the age where usually maxilla stop growing? Many results could be just natural maxilla growth

There is absolutely zero scientific evidence or research papers proving the effectiveness of mewing
that doesn't prove that it doesn't work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 18776
damn, such a coincidence for me to change just after i started mewing and in tanner 5 stage. anyways i can clearly see ur stupid and trying to evade anything i ask you just so u can keep being a doomer.
Your argument is as legit as "I am drinking my own cum daily and I grew 2 inches in last 3 years, I was 17 years old now 20. Drinking your own cum makes your taller". You are wrong. Your psychiatrist gave you 135-140 points out of 100 in being fucking idiot scale. There is zero evidence of mewing being legit. You would look the same way if you never mew your whole life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 1901
that doesn't prove that it doesn't work
Bro what? If someone says pigs can fly, and I point out that there's zero evidence for that, sure that doesn't disprove pigs not flying but it doesn't really matter. The burden of proof is on the maker of the claim (whether pigs can fly or mewing works) to prove that their argument is true. Otherwise it should be assumed to be bs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lepo2317
If there's one thing reading this thread has taught me, its that goddamn some of you genuinely lack any real reasoning skills.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and lepo2317