Please, for the love of God, stop coping with Mewing

Good sabotage thread, fellow jewmaxxer.

I am going to say what should be fucking obvious: you cannot realign the literal structure of your cranium though making small movements at random times in the day. There is absolutely zero scientific evidence or research papers proving the effectiveness of mewing. I get why people want to believe mewing works: its a relatively easy, zero cost method that supposedly brings massive results. But like most things in life, if it seems too good to be true, its probably not true.
I challenge any of the proponents of mewing to provide a valid, scientifically backed study that demonstrates mewing is effective. Otherwise, stop coping and just get jaw/chin surgery or fillers.

Edit: I am not saying don't do anything to your jaw at all. Obviously getting a strong lower third is at least the second most important thing to looksmaxxing. However, your time would be much better spent on saving for a surgery.
Even if it doesn’t do much to your actual bones it raises your hyoid making you look better instantly, no reason not to do it

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Mr.Proper, Deleted member 18776 and 1 other person
strawman
Bro what? If someone says pigs can fly, and I point out that there's zero evidence for that, sure that doesn't disprove pigs not flying but it doesn't really matter. The burden of proof is on the maker of the claim (whether pigs can fly or mewing works) to prove that their argument is true. Otherwise it should be assumed to be bs.

Makes more sense now, but i think that being forward growth is mostly genetic and a bit enviromental like doing mewing and chewing, always had a forward grown maxilla despsite i wasn't mewing. Also what's the age where usually maxilla stop growing? Many results could be just natural maxilla growth
Screenshot 20220805 012434
iTs JusT GeNeS BrO. You son of a bitch, look at his mogger forward growth genes, despite of that his face is recessed and downward grown, wanna know why? Because he had asthma and he was forced to mouth breathe. You have no evidence and yet you're spreading pseudoscience

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
1. It works, if you don’t understand that ur low iq.
2. It’s the natural state of being (where the tongue should be) NOT a exercise you do at random points in the day.

-20% of Bimax relapse. This is at ages far beyond puberty. Why is that?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
View attachment 1813562iTs JusT GeNeS BrO. You son of a bitch, look at his mogger forward growth genes, despite of that his face is recessed and downward grown, wanna know why? Because he had asthma and he was forced to mouth breathe. You have no evidence and yet you're spreading pseudoscience
Never said that mouthbreathing isn't bad, always thought it is a death sentence and that it destroys faces, but why some people are meant to have a more forward growth face than the others? GENETICS. A forward growth face should be natural anyway, almost any animal in nature has good forward growth.

People should mew whether or not it has effects on facial bone structure, because tongue posture matters for breathing and tightening the submental area. As for whether or not it changes the face, I don't think the absence of clinical evidence is evidence of it not working. There is no real financial incentive to fund these sorts of studies and science is largely fraudulent anyway.

We know mewing works for kids, so the mechanism is real. As for adults my suspicion is that it can still work to an extent but it would require more consistent and harder mewing. I also think most people probably do it wrong.

Bro what? If someone says pigs can fly, and I point out that there's zero evidence for that, sure that doesn't disprove pigs not flying but it doesn't really matter. The burden of proof is on the maker of the claim (whether pigs can fly or mewing works) to prove that their argument is true. Otherwise it should be assumed to be bs.
i never said it works or doesn't work, i said you can't prove that it doesn't work as there are no studies on it, we aren't talking about flying pigs

There is absolutely zero scientific evidence or research papers proving the effectiveness of mewing.
And? Show us studies that it doesnt work, idiot. If its not tested, doesnt mean is false. The field is too small to be studied

small movements at random times in the day
Its a constantly applied force you dumb fuck. Learn the damn thing before writing about this shit, mouthbreathing incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
it does absolutely NOTHING after puberty as far as remodeling or growing your bones go
yes, good tongue posture makes you look better while doing it (you should have your tongue in the proper position at all times anyway), but it doesn't make bones grow or change permanently