Please help me get rid of my health anxiety. It's been plaguing me for the past year now....

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Title.

All my health anxiety related posts:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, n0rthface, Deleted member 21863 and 2 others
whats health anxiety?

KVMxK3W.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
because if you have als then youd 100% die. i get muscle twitches all the time and so does 90% of population youre fine

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Xangsane
salt, magnesium (coffee is rich in magnesium) , cyproheptadine, anything to lower stress really (carbs, theanine, nicotine, vitamin D, calcium). Eyelid twitching is usually due to high stress and adrenals, you need to /calm/ down brah

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Xangsane
because if you have als then youd 100% die. i get muscle twitches all the time and so does 90% of population youre fine
I get it mostly in my leg and occasionally all over. Now my knee feels slightly weak. I'm terrified.

• So Sad
Reactions: pentamogged9000
@sinn I don't think it's ALS because I can still do all my movements and in fact worked out today.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and pentamogged9000
I used to have hypochondria too. The best thing to do is to accept that dying is okay. That should calm you down. Have a good day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Xangsane
@sinn I don't think it's ALS because I can still do all my movements and in fact worked out today.
yeah so youre fine and youd be fine with als anyways

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
:( wow man I hope its not ALS

maybe ask a doctor to see if it really is ALS.

Don't worry man, just live in the moment for now, if you really got ALS then it's better to live life and enjoy it to its greatest potential before it gets worse. if you don't have ALS then you won't have to feel stress over it and might help you appreciate Life more

whatever happens man, I Wish you luck, I always liked your threads man :feelsgood:

• So Sad
:( wow man I hope its not ALS

maybe ask a doctor to see if it really is ALS.

Don't worry man, just live in the moment for now, if you really got ALS then it's better to live life and enjoy it to its greatest potential before it gets worse. if you don't have ALS then you won't have to feel stress over it and might help you appreciate Life more

whatever happens man, I Wish you luck, I always liked your threads man :feelsgood:
But I don't want to die...
I'm trying to get rid of my thoughts.

stop thinking

• +1
Wait are you implying I might have ALS?
no bro im saying that you dont if you can move properly and if you did hypothetically youd be fine

• Love it
@sinn @LookmaxBlau my knee weakness has surprisingly disappeared.

• +1
no bro im saying that you dont if you can move properly and if you did hypothetically youd be fine
Thank you. My knee weakness has gone but I am terrified weakness or twitching will return. I try to walk about often so twitches don't happen

• +1
I used to have hypochondria too. The best thing to do is to accept that dying is okay. That should calm you down. Have a good day
For some reason my family doesn't like therapists.

Do hypochondriacs tend to have even more severe psychosomatic responses than normal people?

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Thank you. My knee weakness has gone but I am terrified weakness or twitching will return. I try to walk about often so twitches don't happen
you could just be dehydrated or just from working out

• +1
salt, magnesium (coffee is rich in magnesium) , cyproheptadine, anything to lower stress really (carbs, theanine, nicotine, vitamin D, calcium). Eyelid twitching is usually due to high stress and adrenals, you need to /calm/ down brah
Does this apply to any twitches?
I've been taking pink himalayan salt lately.

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7
But I don't want to die...

I'm trying to get rid of my thoughts.
death comes from anyone, at anytime People will be taken away from life and there is nothing we can do about it

what we can do is enjoy the life we are living more and do the things that we want to do, some circumstances suck but we have to make the most of it and continue on knowing that whatever happens...

You had a good run....

Bro you might be paranoid delusional

• So Sad
you could just be dehydrated or just from working out
Because I can't drink water during the day for now I've only been drinking around 2 cups a day, maybe 3, all at night.

• +1
death comes from anyone, at anytime People will be taken away from life and there is nothing we can do about it

what we can do is enjoy the life we are living more and do the things that we want to do, some circumstances suck but we have to make the most of it and continue on knowing that whatever happens...

You had a good run....
Can you stop fearmongering?

Does this apply to any twitches?
I've been taking pink himalayan salt lately.
aspirin can also help you it is a known ANTI-caner Anti-inflammatory, and yes everything i listed is beneficial for random muscle spasm and twitching.. also in the bodybuilding world muscle spasms=low potassasuim. so i were you i would just start drinking a lot of milk as it has alot of magnesium, potassium and calcium in good ratios.

• +1
Because I can't drink water during the day for now I've only been drinking around 2 cups a day, maybe 3, all at night.
yeah thats probably why when i have less than a litre i get muscle twitches

• +1
aspirin can also help you it is a known ANTI-caner Anti-inflammatory, and yes everything i listed is beneficial for random muscle spasm and twitching.. also in the bodybuilding world muscle spasms=low potassasuim. so i were you i would just start drinking a lot of milk as it has alot of magnesium, potassium and calcium in good ratios.
I drink one cup of milky coffee for breakfast/suhoor. I wonder if I should switch it for milk?
I eat a banana each day. I've got aspirin.

I'm gonna see if I drink more if they'll go. Have to wait for Ramadan to end.

• +1
I drink one cup of milky coffee for breakfast/suhoor. I wonder if I should switch it for milk?
banana if not ripe may cause irritation due to increase in serotonin in the gut... milk coffee is good for breakfast. just add in more milk throughout the day. i drink 12 cups of milk a day.

• +1
make sure your aspirin does not contain any additives gericare makes a good aspirin with just aspirin and corn starch as the only other ingredient can be found on amazon.

• +1
I've been trying to read this to calm me down

• +1
make sure your aspirin does not contain any additives gericare makes a good aspirin with just aspirin and corn starch as the only other ingredient can be found on amazon.
I just read aspirin DOES exaggerate twitches...

I've been trying to read this to calm me down
You dont have ALS brah . calm down

• +1
Can you stop fearmongering?
Ok ok, Look you probably don't have ALS, Its very rare to get. Only fewer than 20,000 cases in the USA. the chances of having ALS is rare if you are under 40. Just chill and you will be fine, If you are really worried go to the doctor, It will help with your Anxiety by getting a check with someone who can really tell you what you need to know.

Just don't worry too much bro, its all in your head

• +1
banana if not ripe may cause irritation due to increase in serotonin in the gut... milk coffee is good for breakfast. just add in more milk throughout the day. i drink 12 cups of milk a day.
They're perfectly ripe. I'll try and see if I can get more pure milk.

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7
You dont have ALS brah . calm down
I likely don't. I tried to call the doctor on Friday but my dad was annoyed. He said I'll just fester my health anxiety even more.

Ok ok, Look you probably don't have ALS, Its very rare to get. Only fewer than 20,000 cases in the USA. the chances of having ALS is rare if you are under 40. Just chill and you will be fine, If you are really worried go to the doctor, It will help with your Anxiety by getting a check with someone who can really tell you what you need to know.

Just don't worry too much bro, its all in your head
Thank you. I have been reading about an increasing amount of young people getting ALS and I was getting terrified just because my muscles started to twitch.... Most of these young people were athletic, played competitive sports and were white.

Title.

All my health anxiety related posts:
Sorry to say bro but u probably have cancer or ALS or a combination of both

• WTF
Please stop fearmongering...
im just kidding its nothing

literally google any symptom and cancer comes up

i am sure its just ur mind playing tricks on u

• +1
im just kidding its nothing

literally google any symptom and cancer comes up

i am sure its just ur mind playing tricks on u
Thank you. I asked ChatGPT and it thinks its Bfs or RLS (both are harmless but cause anxiety)

• +1
Reactions: Collagen or rope
if you watch this video and comment

• +1
Thank you. I asked ChatGPT and it thinks its Bfs or RLS (both are harmless but cause anxiety)
i had trouble breathing and a cough and i was scared i had stage 3 lung cancer

dont google ur symptoms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Xangsane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back