Please, if you are considering male enlargement surgery read this

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

I'm not the real JAMES STOP DMING ME
The surgeon that agrees to shove a rod or balloon in your peen does not care about your health. My 60+, diabetic, immunocompromised father recently pursued this option. The surgeon assured him it was low risk, high reward….

Months of excruciating pain and a couple of ER visits later and he had to get it removed. I haven’t asked for details but I overheard him on the phone very upset, talking about the stretched out, swollen blob that used to be his peen. The odds of him ever recovering from erectile dysfunction now are slim to none. Prior to the surgery he had a chance of recovering through diet, exercise and stress relief, but this surgeon promised him something that doesn’t exist. A bigger, better, button-controlled penis.

He is devastated. He would never share this experience which is why I think he found himself suckered into a dangerous surgery. The men around him simply don’t speak out or honestly about their peen problems. So I am here to warn you.

Surgery on the peen to enhance the peen is not the answer and will only bring you pain and misery. Anyone who tries to convince you otherwise is preying on your insecurity and desperation.

• +1
Reactions: Timmy and vermillioncorefan
The surgeon that agrees to shove a rod or balloon in your peen does not care about your health. My 60+, diabetic, immunocompromised father recently pursued this option. The surgeon assured him it was low risk, high reward….

Months of excruciating pain and a couple of ER visits later and he had to get it removed. I haven’t asked for details but I overheard him on the phone very upset, talking about the stretched out, swollen blob that used to be his peen. The odds of him ever recovering from erectile dysfunction now are slim to none. Prior to the surgery he had a chance of recovering through diet, exercise and stress relief, but this surgeon promised him something that doesn’t exist. A bigger, better, button-controlled penis.

He is devastated. He would never share this experience which is why I think he found himself suckered into a dangerous surgery. The men around him simply don’t speak out or honestly about their peen problems. So I am here to warn you.

Surgery on the peen to enhance the peen is not the answer and will only bring you pain and misery. Anyone who tries to convince you otherwise is preying on your insecurity and desperation.
Fates of all whites and Indians

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames