Please let Max George into the PSL God club!!!!!

D

Deleted member 41284

Silver
IMG 1930
IMG 1625
IMG 1358
IMG 1317

Last time I posted him, you guys claimed he wasn’t a PSL God. You claimed he had too long a philtrum and a too narrow mouth. If a narrow mouth was really that bad, why is Johnny Depp considered a PSL God by you guys then.

This is probably one of the most attractive men to ever walk this earth (facially), so I have no clue how you guys can dare say he’s ugly.

Can you include him in the PSL God list please?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and coispet
He mogs barret o pry all of those uncanny monkeys

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mirrormogger, viniciz and Deleted member 41284
He mogs barret o pry all of those uncanny monkeys
Thank God someone agrees. I posted him here a few months ago, and everyone laughed at me and said he was ugly and looked like a pit bull.

You’re probs one of the only other NT users here

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy and coispet
So he’s a Chad yh?
Eyes and nose are meh, mouth looks a bit weird, decent jaw and chin, dense facial hair, good brow ridge. He can definitely pull of the bald look cuz of his face shape. HTN+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
Eyes and nose are meh, mouth looks a bit weird, decent jaw and chin, dense facial hair, good brow ridge. He can definitely pull of the bald look cuz of his face shape. HTN+
HTN is like Chad IRL right?

HTN is like Chad IRL right?
(For high IQ NT niggas only): In actual irl situations HTNs can be Chadlites or Chads in the eyes of women if they are taller than them and have good frame (also good fashion, smell, voice, skin etc.) Also game (which is just an extension of a masculine NT personality), status and money can increase your sex appeal (if you are MTN+ or HTN base these can really boost you)

(For high IQ NT niggas only): In actual irl situations HTNs can be Chadlites or Chads in the eyes of women if they are taller than them and have good frame (also good fashion, smell, voice, skin etc.) Also game (which is just an extension of a masculine NT personality), status and money can increase your sex appeal (if you are MTN+ or HTN base these can really boost you)
Unfortunately he’s only 5ft 8. But he is incredibly NT and is a singer with money and status. So he probably is a Chad.

Also I’m glad I’m not the only one who sees that what people call HTNs here can actually be complete Chad IRL.

A lot of what people call chads here would actually be treated like subhumans IRL too. Like guys like Elias De Poot. Most girls I know would find him repulsive (apart from a few disgusting alt girls).

Unfortunately he’s only 5ft 8. But he is incredibly NT and is a singer with money and status. So he probably is a Chad.

Also I’m glad I’m not the only one who sees that what people call HTNs here can actually be complete Chad IRL.

A lot of what people call chads here would actually be treated like subhumans IRL too. Like guys like Elias De Poot. Most girls I know would find him repulsive (apart from a few disgusting alt girls).
True, when I showed my mom a picture of prime Hernan Drago she said "yeah, he looks like a model" after telling her he's considered the most attractive male (by most PSL autists) she said that a guy like Robert Pattinson or Ian Somerhalder looks a lot better. (Imo Sean O'pry looks uncanny and autistic with his hunter eyes, hunter almond are a lot more appealing)

I guess actual appeal works like a bellcurve, the more extreme you go in either way the less people are going to find you appealing. On the left you have feminine, masculine on the right. Preferences change with age for women, and they move more to the right as they age. Imo the ideal male face is one with both relatively high dimorphism and youthfulness at the same time

True, when I showed my mom a picture of prime Hernan Drago she said "yeah, he looks like a model" after telling her he's considered the most attractive male (by most PSL autists) she said that a guy like Robert Pattinson or Ian Somerhalder looks a lot better. (Imo Sean O'pry looks uncanny and autistic with his hunter eyes, hunter almond are a lot more appealing)

I guess actual appeal works like a bellcurve, the more extreme you go in either way the less people are going to find you appealing. On the left you have feminine, masculine on the right. Preferences change with age for women, and they move more to the right as they age. Imo the ideal male face is one with both relatively high dimorphism and youthfulness at the same time
Yeah looking like a model is different from being attractive imo.

IMG 2065

Like look at this girl. She looks like a model (and would probably score high on PSL), but I think she’s actually disgusting looking, as she has 0 sex appeal.

IMG 2021

Meanwhile whilst this girl would score less in PSL, and doesn’t look like a model, she is hella attractive, has a lot of appeal, and to me is ideal looks in a girl.

The way we men think like this about women, women do about men too. And if you’re looking to attract women go for appeal for sure.

(P.S I see a lot of autists here posting pics of girls like the first one and calling it gigastacy and the girl in second one maybe MTB or HTB, so a lot of people here don’t have an understanding about appeal)

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx
View attachment 2824687View attachment 2824689View attachment 2824690View attachment 2824691

Last time I posted him, you guys claimed he wasn’t a PSL God. You claimed he had too long a philtrum and a too narrow mouth. If a narrow mouth was really that bad, why is Johnny Depp considered a PSL God by you guys then.

This is probably one of the most attractive men to ever walk this earth (facially), so I have no clue how you guys can dare say he’s ugly.

Can you include him in the PSL God list please?

Personal life[edit]​

George was in a relationship with actress Michelle Keegan from December 2010.[26] The couple became engaged in June 2011, but ended their relationship the following year.[27] In October 2013, George confirmed in an interview that he was dating Danish swimwear model Nina Agdal.[28] They split in February 2014. He dated beauty queen Amy Willerton briefly in 2014.[29] In October 2014, he confirmed being in a relationship with Miss Oklahoma contestant Carrie Baker.[30][31] In September 2022, it was revealed that he was dating EastEnders actress Maisie Smith.[32]

He's only ever dated stacies jfl

View attachment 2824746

Like look at this girl. She looks like a model (and would probably score high on PSL), but I think she’s actually disgusting looking, as she has 0 sex appeal.
@SubSigma would like her

WDYM disgusting alt girls

WDYM disgusting alt girls
IMG 2071
IMG 2070

Girls who look like this. Complete social rejects who are on medications for depression, been abused by their step dads, and attend LGBTQ+ rallies.

These are disgusting girls. Sub5s or even Sub2s maybe icl

Personal life[edit]​

George was in a relationship with actress Michelle Keegan from December 2010.[26] The couple became engaged in June 2011, but ended their relationship the following year.[27] In October 2013, George confirmed in an interview that he was dating Danish swimwear model Nina Agdal.[28] They split in February 2014. He dated beauty queen Amy Willerton briefly in 2014.[29] In October 2014, he confirmed being in a relationship with Miss Oklahoma contestant Carrie Baker.[30][31] In September 2022, it was revealed that he was dating EastEnders actress Maisie Smith.[32]

He's only ever dated stacies jfl
Meanwhile loads of these so called “PSL Gods” like chico don’t date good looking girls.

there are gl alt girls too
Not really. I think they look disgusting usually and unhygienic. But any that do look good and are alt are usually still low quality girls with high body counts, trauma. In general they’re low purity.

As a fellow Muslim, these shouldn’t be the kind of girls you desire.

These guys have no sex appeal (same with these female twig models). Girls care about things like muscles, height, pheno more from my experience (I get the most girls when I’m tanned and when I’m bulking not cutting).

Not really. I think they look disgusting usually and unhygienic. But any that do look good and are alt are usually still low quality girls with high body counts, trauma. In general they’re low purity.

As a fellow Muslim, these shouldn’t be the kind of girls you desire.
I hate basic bitches though. boring.
These guys have no sex appeal (same with these female twig models). Girls care about things like muscles, height, pheno more from my experience (I get the most girls when I’m tanned and when I’m bulking not cutting).
So they care more about face and height and pheno rather than the face

I hate basic bitches though. boring.
Literally what I want in a girl. My friends have told me I’m too good looking to just want a basic white girl, but tbh it’s what I want. For a wife I only want MTB white brunette girl who’s slightly chubby and has a nice caring non primitive personality.

So they care more about face and height and pheno rather than the face
I believe so. I have had more girls than I can count approach me when I’ve been out at bars/clubs. And here my face has been rated like MTN - HTN.
But girls have even told me I have a “pretty face”, I’m “handsome”, and complimented features like my eyes, eyebrows, jawline.

I’ve even been called a “chad” and “gigachad” by some dorks back at college.

Maybe it’s coz of my height and physique and tanned pheno halo and they don’t care about face as much after all.

But if PSL is actually what girls are looking for, I must be terrible at taking photos, and posing, and be using bad angles.

Sex appeal is wayy more important.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane
Spider Man Lol GIF

View attachment 2824746

View attachment 2824748

Meanwhile whilst this girl would score less in PSL, and doesn’t look like a model, she is hella attractive, has a lot of appeal, and to me is ideal looks in a girl.

The way we men think like this about women, women do about men too. And if you’re looking to attract women go for appeal for sure.

(P.S I see a lot of autists here posting pics of girls like the first one and calling it gigastacy and the girl in second one maybe MTB or HTB, so a lot of people here don’t have an understanding about appeal)
low t
Looking at her i got a boner i want to suck her little tits

don’t get me wrong Alain delon is very attractive to women in his prime. But he could only pull high class girls. Max George could pull low class and high class.
He maybe a slayer, but he's not a PSL God

In terms of pure aesthetics it's not even a debate tbh

low t
Looking at her i got a boner i want to suck her little tits
View attachment 2825820
This girl is actually a mutual friend of mine. I don’t find her attractive at all.

I prefer girls who look like this

IMG 2074

Lower in PSL (according to you guys) but wayy more sexy

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
He maybe a slayer, but he's not a PSL God

In terms of pure aesthetics it's not even a debate tbh
What is the difference between a slayer and a PSL God?
I’ve been called a slayer before by people I know IRL, but here have been called MTN - HTN.

I don’t understand

What is the difference between a slayer and a PSL God?
I’ve been called a slayer before by people I know IRL, but here have been called MTN - HTN.

I don’t understand
A Slayer is someone who consistently pulls

A PSL God is someone who has an obscenely aesthetic, almost flawless face

• +1
A Slayer is someone who consistently pulls

A PSL God is someone who has an obscenely aesthetic, almost flawless face
Okay. What’s better to be to be a singer? (I didn’t come here to try pull more girls, I’m fine) I’m actually here to max out my looks to make it easier to get into celebrity circuit.

Not really the ginger girl looks cute and feminine, the thick "woman" looks mtf

Ask your mates at the pub which girls they’d rather fuck:

IMG 2065

Or

IMG 1530

I know which one most would pick

You just got non-NT taste in women. Those trannie models aren’t feminine at all

Literally what I want in a girl. My friends have told me I’m too good looking to just want a basic white girl, but tbh it’s what I want. For a wife I only want MTB white brunette girl who’s slightly chubby and has a nice caring non primitive personality.

I believe so. I have had more girls than I can count approach me when I’ve been out at bars/clubs. And here my face has been rated like MTN - HTN.
But girls have even told me I have a “pretty face”, I’m “handsome”, and complimented features like my eyes, eyebrows, jawline.

Maybe it’s coz of my height and physique and tanned pheno halo and they don’t care about face as much after all.

But if PSL is actually what girls are looking for, I must be terrible at taking photos, and posing, and be using bad angles.

Why do you like the basic bitches jfl
And yeah you're high MTN low HTN tbh. And were these primitive foids?
you're ethnic, not white

• +1

what's wrong with a half south asian half white girl

nah he looks like shit

Why do you like the basic bitches jfl
And yeah you're high MTN low HTN tbh. And were these primitive foids?
you're ethnic, not white
I get told by people I look Cypriot/Turkish/Spanish/Latino/Egyptian/Balkan, and Indian dudes just say I look white 😂.

Yh exactly MTN-HTN with height, frame, physique, good collagen/skin/hair, olive skin, and sex appeal is way more likely to slay than uncanny chads/chadlites. Also I believe you can be good looking facially (and facially mogg PSL Chads) when in Normie PSL.

Yh tbh. I mostly attracted slightly primitive girls (these ones will approach most imo). I have attracted a mixture though tbh. Occasionally non-primitive girls (but they’re harder to come across), but mostly primitive girls (or slightly promiscuous).

And idk something about the basic look just looks low maintenance, like they will be kind/caring.

I get told by people I look Cypriot/Turkish/Spanish/Latino/Egyptian/Balkan, and Indian dudes just say I look white 😂.
STFU I get this too and I accept I am ethnic. YOU WILL NEVER BE WHITE YOU FUCKING SELF HATING LITTLE CUNT.
Yh exactly MTN-HTN with height, frame, physique, good collagen/skin/hair, olive skin, and sex appeal is way more likely to slay than uncanny chads/chadlites. Also I believe you can be good looking facially (and facially mogg PSL Chads) when in Normie PSL.
WDYM by an uncanny chad or chadlite. Would rather a nice classy girl rather than some primitive sloot
Yh tbh. I mostly attracted slightly primitive girls (these ones will approach most imo). I have attracted a mixture though tbh. Occasionally non-primitive girls (but they’re harder to come across), but mostly primitive girls (or slightly promiscuous).

And idk something about the basic look just looks low maintenance, like they will be kind/caring.
they're just boring basic bitches no substance that's why I didn't pick one

what's wrong with a half south asian half white girl
Numbers game

Apart from family members

I’ve met like a handful of south half south Asian half white girls in my life (like seriously probs no more than 5 I swear).

Why would I make my type something that’s not easily accessible in day to day life for me? It’s like having a standard of dating girls who are 7.5PSL, you just won’t meet them. So keep your preferences to something easily accessible around you