Please let Max George into the PSL God club!!!!!

STFU I get this too and I accept I am ethnic. YOU WILL NEVER BE WHITE YOU FUCKING SELF HATING LITTLE CUNT.
I pretty much am white though. I’m like one of the Essex geezer white guys tho. I use fake tan to make myself darker, but I went spoons with some of the lads the other day, and my mate took a pic of all of us and I looked the same skin color as them (they are also white).

And you say I’ll never be white… I’m actually half white, bruh.
You rarely see ethnics at my height, or with my frame too.

Also are you schizophrenic or something? You just get raged when talking about white guys

STFU I get this too and I accept I am ethnic. YOU WILL NEVER BE WHITE YOU FUCKING SELF HATING LITTLE CUNT.
But I didn’t claim I was white before u raged this…
All I said is I like white girls.

If I said I like aborigine women, would you rage “YOU WILL NEVER BE ABORIGINE YOU FUCKING SELF HATING LITTLE CUNT”??

they're just boring basic bitches no substance that's why I didn't pick one
Tbh bro I feel like you would if you could.

But you’ve mentioned before that you’re 5ft 9. Most attractive white girls will instantly disqualify you as an option for being 5ft 9 and non NT.

I feel like you hate white people coz u feel rejected by them.

I pretty much am white though. I’m like one of the Essex geezer white guys tho. I use fake tan to make myself darker, but I went spoons with some of the lads the other day, and my mate took a pic of all of us and I looked the same skin color as them (they are also white).

Also are you schizophrenic or something? You just get raged when talking about white guys
YOU. ARE. NOT. WHITE.
YOU. ARE. HALF. KASHMIRI.
STOP BEING A FUCKING SELF HATER, IF YOU ARE MIXED YOU ARE NOT WHITE. I AM HALF WHITE AND I DO NOT IDENTIFY AS WHITE. YOU ARE A FUCKING SELF HATER DINDU CUNT.

I will literally slit your throat in minecraft

But I didn’t claim I was white before u raged this…
All I said is I like white girls.

If I said I like aborigine women, would you rage “YOU WILL NEVER BE ABORIGINE YOU FUCKING SELF HATING LITTLE CUNT”??
what's wrong with a woman of your race, like half indian half white

Tbh bro I feel like you would if you could.

But you’ve mentioned before that you’re 5ft 9. Most attractive white girls will instantly disqualify you as an option for being 5ft 9 and non NT.

I feel like you hate white people coz u feel rejected by them.
who the fuck gives a shit about those ropy ass wet dog bitches

shut the fuck up kill yourself nigger faggot