Please post infraorbital-malar/canthopexy before-afters!

P

politically correct

Bronze
Hey,

I recently more or less finished all the procedures I wanted to do on my lower third (jaw and chin implants, submental lipo, buccal fat) and midface (rhino/buccal fat) and am now wanting to finish the final phase of what I'm trying to do which is my eye area

I wanted some inspiration and to understand what is acheivable with infra-orbital malar implants and canthopexy which are the 2 procedures I am planning to do before I move on from having more surgeries.

I'm looking to improve my canthal tilt and also have 'squintier' more model-esque eyes which are horizontally long. My eye region isn't bad per say but its not great and is now the weak point vs my lower third

Could any of you who have had these procedures post your before/afters below?

Thanks all,

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Hey,

I recently more or less finished all the procedures I wanted to do on my lower third (jaw and chin implants, submental lipo, buccal fat) and midface (rhino/buccal fat) and am now wanting to finish the final phase of what I'm trying to do which is my eye area

I wanted some inspiration and to understand what is acheivable with infra-orbital malar implants and canthopexy which are the 2 procedures I am planning to do before I move on from having more surgeries.

I'm looking to improve my canthal tilt and also have 'squintier' more model-esque eyes which are horizontally long. My eye region isn't bad per say but its not great and is now the weak point vs my lower third

Could any of you who have had these procedures post your before/afters below?

Thanks all,
1C03E6EC 76AD 4912 B2ED 4FC8716C6C2F

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger, Deleted member 23554, poopoohead and 3 others
I think unless u have bug eyes, eye surgery will have close to 0 smv impact and its from smb who wanna do eyejob so im unbiased
I’d say if you have too much upper eyelid, zero undereye support causing bags or NCT, eye surgery can be a good idea as it will boost you between 0.25-0.75 PSL and give you a more focused, awake and joyful look.

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady, Deleted member 8988, highT and 2 others
I’d say if you have too much upper eyelid, zero undereye support causing bags or NCT, eye surgery can be a good idea as it will boost you between 0.25-0.75 PSL and give you a more focused, awake and joyful look.
I would say nct unless super severe is an overated flaw for appeal. Same for uee unless severe.

Dark eye circles can and should be fixed tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and LightSkinNoob
why would u chose pexy instead of plasty ? never understood but after some research i think pexy only stretch the skin and fix lower eyelid while plasty they cut something and it fix nct + lower eyelid

for exemple this dude got canthopexy, he didn’t had an nct just scleral show

I think unless u have bug eyes, eye surgery will have close to 0 smv impact and its from smb who wanna do eyejob so im unbiased
can I dm? Planning eye stuff tell me how much you think it’ll change

nah itll make a good difference as long as youre not like 0 smv. i mean people wont get to your level with eye surgery alone 100%, but its worth getting

• Woah
Reactions: northern mogger and Deleted member 18840
0.5 psl would be a great improvement and id be happy with it. bare in mind im doing infraorbital malar so will also be improving cheek area

nah itll make a good difference as long as youre not like 0 smv. i mean people wont get to your level with eye surgery alone 100%, but its worth getting

mirin your cantho results btw, how long did your recovery take? I'll do cantho to fix my scleral show and need to be non-swollen when college starts in autumn.

My jaw is ok, nose is good I hope I can ascend 0.5 psl by fixing my eye area tbh

292927761 715695069537295 2411743844099990011 n

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
mirin your cantho results btw, how long did your recovery take? I'll do cantho to fix my scleral show and need to be non-swollen when college starts in autumn.

My jaw is ok, nose is good I hope I can ascend 0.5 psl by fixing my eye area tbh

View attachment 1794859
like 4-6 weeks to recover and get a brow transplant whenever you can btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840

View attachment 1794859
Nvm your eyes are rly bad. Its not about improving smv its about having human tier eyes

You did everything in can? What was the price
no, i did it in turkey it was like 3000 cad but it was a canthopexy. i might do a canthoplasty for more pct

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Nvm your eyes are rly bad. Its not about improving smv its about having human tier eyes

pic is very exaggerated tbh. Don't see how the upcoming cantho + ptosis correction won't fix it. Lashes and brow are actually good its just the lighting and lack of sleep all together probaby

no, i did it in turkey it was like 3000 cad but it was a canthopexy. i might do a canthoplasty for more pct
Can I see your result, anyone do infraorbitals in turkey that you know of?

The thing is that eye area have so many factors thats hard to predict how much you will benefit, ones will benefit way more than others

Almost everybody will benefit from canthopexy but some ppl really need something like canthoplasty to change their tilt

Also, loss of periorbital fat and hollow eyes is subhuman and inevitable destiny of many past 25 (your fat pads will start to melt)

Upper eyelid fillers or fat grafting have a huge impact on UEE on hollow eyes, imo its the most dramatic change

Also, unless you are up travel worldwide to visit Taban, midface implants for eyes are probably not worth it better stick to fillers or fat grafting for volumize under eye area

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke, chasing aesthetics and Deleted member 18840
Seperately, is there a permanent way to lift up just the very corner of your eyebrow to make my eyebrows more straight and less round? like the below

Pasted Graphic 1

The thing is that eye area have so many factors thats hard to predict how much you will benefit, ones will benefit way more than others

Almost everybody will benefit from canthopexy but some ppl really need something like canthoplasty to change their tilt

Also, loss of periorbital fat and hollow eyes is subhuman and inevitable destiny of many past 25 (your fat pads will start to melt)

Upper eyelid fillers or fat grafting have a huge impact on UEE on hollow eyes, imo its the most dramatic change
View attachment 1794882 View attachment 1794883View attachment 1794887View attachment 1794886View attachment 1794885

Also, unless you are up travel worldwide to visit Taban, midface implants for eyes are probably not worth it better stick to fillers or fat grafting for volumize under eye area
That final pic is ideal. What did he get done, canthoplasty or canthoplexy?

That final pic is ideal. What did he get done, canthoplasty or canthoplexy?
I dont believe he did any of those procedures. The guy on the last pic just had fillers or fat transfer. His eye shape havent change at all, the 'after' when area was fullfiled now give the overall impression that his eyes are horizontally tightened when they arent.

There are two types of "buggy eyes" that are not usually differenciated in this forum

First ones are the opposite of the second example, are the exophthalmos sufferers:
This one is the real "buggy eyes", when eye balls are protruded and look like they will jump out of the eye socket, see that, this patient eyes have intact soft tissue structure, without any loss of fat and yet, everything about his/her eye area looks like shit,
Extreme protruding eyes suggest a underlying codition or disease but sometimes is from the anatomic structure of the person
This patient need Orbital decompression and canthoplasty atleast

Second ones are enophthalmos sufferers:
Enophthalmos can represent several conditions from atrophy of fat tissue to loss of bone tissue from traumas.
It usually happens when periorbital fat pad melts due to age or condition in patients with deep set eyes, look what happened to this patient left eye after his left eye fat pads melted.

Some people usually have hollow eyes and no periorbital fat naturally.

Cillian Murphy is one example of someone that naturally suffers from enophthalmos, his eyes arent buggy because they are protruding, its exactly the opposite. They are very deep set without any fat covering surroundings, he has literally ZERO periorbital fat thats why he has this cadaveric eyes

Both here need fillers and more fillers or several fat transfer procedures to fix this.

Lack of periorbital volume also naturally make the under eyelids drop due to lack of support, so, volumizing it with fillers, fat or implants can naturally lifts under eyelids

Some may never experience loss of orbital fat and even have lots of fat storage around eyes
Case of David Gandy and Adriana Lima;
Very deep set eyes with ALOT of periorbital fat (not so much for under eyes on Gandy)

Preserving soft tissue around eyes is a very important thing and is kinda underrated and not much discussed here.

I would like to discuss more about those issues but i rarely see any member interested in dive deep into this, so i will left this here and not deepen myself into this til we have a decent topic of discussion about it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WagedandReady, Deleted member 21062, marken12 and 3 others
I dont believe he did any of those procedures. The guy on the last pic just had fillers or fat transfer. His eye shape havent change at all, the 'after' when area was fullfiled now give the overall impression that his eyes are horizontally tightened when they arent.
View attachment 1796422

There are two types of "buggy eyes" that are not usually differenciated in this forum

First ones are the opposite of the second example, are the exophthalmos sufferers:
This one is the real "buggy eyes", when eye balls are protruded and look like they will jump out of the eye socket, see that, this patient eyes have intact soft tissue structure, without any loss of fat and yet, everything about his/her eye area looks like shit,
Extreme protruding eyes suggest a underlying codition or disease but sometimes is from the anatomic structure of the person
This patient need Orbital decompression and canthoplasty atleast
View attachment 1796429

Second ones are enophthalmos sufferers:
Enophthalmos can represent several conditions from atrophy of fat tissue to loss of bone tissue from traumas.
It usually happens when periorbital fat pad melts due to age or condition in patients with deep set eyes, look what happened to this patient left eye after his left eye fat pads melted.

View attachment 1796444

Some people usually have hollow eyes and no periorbital fat naturally.

Cillian Murphy is one example of someone that naturally suffers from enophthalmos, his eyes arent buggy because they are protruding, its exactly the opposite. They are very deep set without any fat covering surroundings, he has literally ZERO periorbital fat thats why he has this cadaveric eyes

Both here need fillers and more fillers or several fat transfer procedures to fix this.

View attachment 1796459

Lack of periorbital volume also naturally make the under eyelids drop due to lack of support, so, volumizing it with fillers, fat or implants can naturally lifts under eyelids

Some may never experience loss of orbital fat and even have lots of fat storage around eyes
Case of David Gandy and Adriana Lima;
Very deep set eyes with ALOT of periorbital fat (not so much for under eyes on Gandy)

View attachment 1796472View attachment 1796470

Preserving soft tissue around eyes is a very important thing and is kinda underrated and not much discussed here.

I would like to discuss more about those issues but i rarely see any member interested in dive deep into this, so i will left this here and not deepen myself into this til we have a decent topic of discussion about it
Great post, really informative. There aren't really many posters on here who could discuss things on the level that you just did but I would be an interested spectator if that thread ever gets made.

• +1
Reactions: stressftw
Does canthopexy give permanent results? Ive heard that it can last at least ten years or more

• Hmm...
Reactions: northern mogger