Please pray I have decent bones underneath this fat.

Deleted member 10551

Deleted member 10551

Master
Excuse the BAD hair and bags underneath my eyes.

over?

Attachments

• DFC8BD71-019B-44D1-8FEB-9FF71706D4E6.jpeg
    DFC8BD71-019B-44D1-8FEB-9FF71706D4E6.jpeg
    106.5 KB · Views: 193
  • +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv, to_stop_da_cope, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
you have top tier cheekbones, jaw is average tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, IdiAmin, Deleted member 5969 and 3 others
good eye area

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 4563 and 6 others
leanmaxx no matter what but you aready have good components

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10551
Sub forum for ratings. Not this place.

Too much bloat.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, WadlowMaxxing, Patient A and 1 other person
This should be in the ratings section mr BBC

• +1
This should be in the ratings section mr BBC
Yeah, I know. There’s more traffic on this section. I’ll be a good boy from now on, I promise.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Yeah, I know. There’s more traffic on this section. I’ll be a good boy from now on, I promise.
No good boy points for bad boys

• So Sad
pct eye area

• +1
fix your hair

• +1
I'll worry about it after I cut. It's hats for now.
keto or any diet with superlow carbs is the fastest way to cut

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 10551
why do you have mongolian rape baby pheno even though your ancestors didnt get cucked by the mongols?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 10551
Looks good

• Love it
Eye-area is showing that you have the Tyrone lite potential.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
My eyes save me a bit. Most people say I always look mad though lol

Dude what you need to realise is people in general (Normies) who are basically uneducated on the science of facial aesthetics, don't realise how it's only a few tweaks here and there that make all the difference.

Those same girls who think you look mad right now, would be the same girls fawning over you for healthy genetic bone-structure with hunter-eyes looking at them. Eye-area is more important than jaw, but once you have your jaw you will rule. Your eye-brows need fixing tho. Thicken them. They're shaped alright and you have decent brow-ridges but ya need to thicken them to meet with the dimorphism of your eyes themselves.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 4562, zaynbrah and 1 other person
you look good. jaw is asymmetrical and a bit narrow but overall youre goodlooking. well done

• +1
you look good. jaw is asymmetrical and a bit narrow but overall youre goodlooking. well done

He's not good looking, YET

He is decent looking, atm.

Or may be the camera is taking away from him.

But lol at telling someone well-done for having good genes. God you're worse than fucking women.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Pussyslayer, Deleted member 9699 and 2 others
He's not good looking, YET

He is decent looking, atm.

Or may be the camera is taking away from him.

But lol at telling someone well-done for having good genes. God you're worse than fucking women.
i mean hes fat and has shit hair and he still looks decent. idk i guess id consider that goodlooking. a gl person never stops being gl until they lose their hair and collagen. its just an inherent feature

yeah im basically a woman lol, i cant lie

i mean hes fat and has shit hair and he still looks decent. idk i guess id consider that goodlooking. a gl person never stops being gl until they lose their hair and collagen. its just an inherent feature

yeah im basically a woman lol, i cant lie

He has a very naturally good base. I agree. Eye-area is 40% your looks. Then it's maxilla, mandible, ramus, zygos and skull-size. As long as your nose isn't a joke, as a man it's not pivotal.

My intuition says he's got bones under there. Just how good will have to be seen. He has to deal with the hairline tho. Makes his forehead seem big.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
I wish you the best of luck brother, im leanmaxxing aswell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and goat2x
He has a very naturally good base. I agree. Eye-area is 40% your looks. Then it's maxilla, mandible, ramus, zygos and skull-size. As long as your nose isn't a joke, as a man it's not pivotal.

My intuition says he's got bones under there. Just how good will have to be seen. He has to deal with the hairline tho. Makes his forehead seem big.
you can already see his cheek bones and i guess skull size and ramus to an extent are obvious. can also kind of make out the forward growth of the jaw stick out from the cheeks, if you get what i mean. would be tragic if the result was underwhelming though

you can already see his cheek bones and i guess skull size and ramus to an extent are obvious. can also kind of make out the forward growth of the jaw stick out from the cheeks, if you get what i mean. would be tragic if the result was underwhelming though

Yo @Nobody you got side profile for us to assess forward gewpth and maxilla?

Attachments

• 30D55592-B8AA-4AA1-AA6D-38A534CFD767.jpeg
    30D55592-B8AA-4AA1-AA6D-38A534CFD767.jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 130
  • A90B84E4-E9DF-4639-B55B-EB817ED9D524.jpeg
    A90B84E4-E9DF-4639-B55B-EB817ED9D524.jpeg
    56.3 KB · Views: 64
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 4562
Your head looks like a brillo pad but other than that you likely will improve substantially by leaning out because you seem to have strong cheek bones

• JFL
oh lol I rated u on trm

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 10551
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and SubhumanCurrycel
I don’t have many sides. Not a fan of my chin.

Hm you lack a protruding chin to give you that Chad harmony, but your downward growth and maxilla is good without being great I suppose. In left pic jawline looks a little downward swung,, while in right it's more parrelel to ground and better

We'll see. I certainly think your hair genes are letting you down. Both eyebrows and hair. Eyebrows are taking away from eyes. It's giving you an unclean average. Your colouring isn't great either. Orbital rims could be a lot better too. What do we think @Kingkellz

I think you can tap Tyrone lite possibly with hair make over, much much better eyebrows and a lean and ripped physique to bring out the cortisol in your face which is significantly lacking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10551 and SubhumanCurrycel
Forward gewpth I meant in first paragraph BTW. My bad. Fs.

• +1
Hm you lack a protruding chin to give you that Chad harmony, but your downward growth and maxilla is good without being great I suppose. In left pic jawline looks a little downward swung,, while in right it's more parrelel to ground and better

We'll see. I certainly think your hair genes are letting you down. Both eyebrows and hair. Eyebrows are taking away from eyes. It's giving you an unclean average. Your colouring isn't great either. Orbital rims could be a lot better too. What do we think @Kingkellz

I think you can tap Tyrone lite possibly with hair make over, much much better eyebrows and a lean and ripped physique to bring out the cortisol in your face which is significantly lacking
Agreed tbh hes got good PCT and PFL but he needs longer eyebrows to frame his eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Deleted member 6908
Pct eyes and eyebrows are a plus though you should trim the eyebrows to be more straight instead of curved.

Good cheeckbones and overall forward growth.

Pfl is descent.

You are prognathic like many blacks (not as big of a failo if forward grown and mild-moderate) but you have pouty oversized lips which isn't aesthetically ideal and overemphasized the prothagnism. Also philtrum is a little long.

Keep the beard as a heavy stubble maybe grow it out more at the chin to fraud a more forward square chin.

Skin quality is good but too dark imo.

Hairline is too high but not terrible. Hair quality is trash tier.

You seem to have potential.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, 6’1cel, to_stop_da_cope and 4 others
Pct eyes and eyebrows are a plus though you should trim the eyebrows to be more straight instead of curved.

Pfl is descent.

You are prognathic like many blacks (not as big of a failo if forward grown and mild-moderate) but you have pouty oversized lips which isn't aesthetically ideal and overemphasized the prothagnism. Also philtrum is a little long.

Keep the beard as a heavy stubble maybe grow it out more at the chin to fraud a more forward square chin.

Yes the lips are out of harmony with the rest of his face, which is a major problem. You;'re right.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562

Pfl is descent.

Plan on getting a ht in the future when I make some money.

Yes the lips are out of harmony with the rest of his face, which is a major problem. You;'re right.

Anything that can be done about the lips and skin?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Plan on getting a ht in the future when I make some money.

Anything that can be done about the lips and skin?

I don't think yout hairline is bad enough to warrant a transplant, also most surgeons restrict their clients to people above 25 (I'm assuming you're under 25). Nevertheless you'll look better with a lower hairline.

Reduction of lip size can only be achieved by lip reduction surgery.

For skin DM @pineapple he's knowledgeable on the topic especially for blacks. Also @benignice has a thread in the BOTB section on skin care.

• +1
I don't think yout hairline is bad enough to warrant a transplant, also most surgeons restrict their clients to people above 25 (I'm assuming you're under 25). Nevertheless you'll look better with a lower hairline.

Reduction of lip size can only be achieved by lip reduction surgery.

For skin DM @pineapple he's knowledgeable on the topic especially for blacks. Also @benignice has a thread in the BOTB section on skin care.
Thanks. It's time to go even further beyond.

It's mog or be mogged.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Deleted member 6273
Pray to me you little (s)imp and I may grant your wish

giphy.gif

• WTF
what kind of girls are ideal for you? skin tone, height, culture?
Currently in a ltr of 5 years. Height doesn't matter, but she's tall (6'0).

I don't really discriminate against skin tone or culture, but I do prefer black women.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Pussyslayer

I don't really discriminate against skin tone or culture, but I do prefer black women.
i started liking thin black women, im amerindian, the more violent and dangerous the men around the girl are usually the more sexual dignity she has, it’s like old world honor some of them are beautiful

• +1

will you marry this girl?