Please pray I have decent bones underneath this fat.

will you marry this girl?
I don't see why I wouldn't. Cute, better frame than me, smart, good butt, and funny. Can't stand other women, as they are very childlike.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Back Alley Boy
how long is that dick bro

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Deleted member 10551
I don't see why I wouldn't. Cute, better frame than me, smart, good butt, and funny. Can't stand other women, as they are very childlike.
you look good, goodluck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10551
Hm you lack a protruding chin to give you that Chad harmony, but your downward growth and maxilla is good without being great I suppose. In left pic jawline looks a little downward swung,, while in right it's more parrelel to ground and better

We'll see. I certainly think your hair genes are letting you down. Both eyebrows and hair. Eyebrows are taking away from eyes. It's giving you an unclean average. Your colouring isn't great either. Orbital rims could be a lot better too. What do we think @Kingkellz

I think you can tap Tyrone lite possibly with hair make over, much much better eyebrows and a lean and ripped physique to bring out the cortisol in your face which is significantly lacking
I turned him into Tyrone.
Screenshot from 2020 12 20 194219
Screenshot from 2020 12 20 195441

OP you're obviously fat with chubby cheeks so get lean even if that requires you to get buccal fat removal.
From the top your hairline is fucked (it looks estrogenic and weak)
You need hairline lowering/forehead reduction + temporal point restoration + stronger fuller temporal triangles
Get some browridge PEEK implants + eyebrow transplant + under eye fillers or infra-orbital rim implants
Your nasion level is low so get a radix implant or a liquid rhino (you will need rhino anyway for improvement from the front)
Also from the front you need lip reduction badly
If you're going to grow facial hair make sure it grows well and groom it well (take off this patchy mess you have going on rn)
You need beard transplant in addition to the eyebrow and hair transplants
As for the mandible a sliding genio or long chin wing will do wonders for you (if you have c2 malocclusion get bsso + genio)
If you submental doesn't improve from weight loss and genio get a lipo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, manletofpeace81, ProAcktiv and 6 others
View attachment 881693View attachment 881694
OP you're obviously fat with chubby cheeks so get lean even if that requires you to get buccal fat removal.
You need hairline lowering/forehead reduction + temporal point restoration + stronger fuller temporal triangles
Get some browridge PEEK implants + eyebrow transplant + under eye fillers or infra-orbital rim implants
Your nasion level is low so get a radix implant or a liquid rhino (you will need rhino anyway for improvement from the front)
If you're going to grow facial hair make sure it grows well and groom it well (take off this patchy mess you have going on rn)
As for the mandible a sliding genio or long chin wing will do wonders for you (if you have c2 malocclusion get bsso + genio)
damn nigga looks 30. mirin the browridge, chin and jaw. wish the hairline was more straight tho

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4562 and Kingkellz
Pct eyes and eyebrows are a plus though you should trim the eyebrows to be more straight instead of curved.

Good cheeckbones and overall forward growth.

Pfl is descent.

You are prognathic like many blacks (not as big of a failo if forward grown and mild-moderate) but you have pouty oversized lips which isn't aesthetically ideal and overemphasized the prothagnism. Also philtrum is a little long.

Keep the beard as a heavy stubble maybe grow it out more at the chin to fraud a more forward square chin.

Skin quality is good but too dark imo.

Hairline is too high but not terrible. Hair quality is trash tier.

You seem to have potential.
tbh trying to straighten his eyebrows at current state would result in insanely thin eyebrows which is a bigger failo than curved

@op use minoxidil

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 10551
tbh trying to straighten his eyebrows at current state would result in insanely thin eyebrows which is a bigger failo than curved

@op use minoxidil
Is there a shedding phase like with hair? jfl if my shit just thins

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Damn kellz. U have an eye for aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6908 and Kingkellz
i meant it to use it on eyebrows
But is there an initial shedding phase? Of course, I'd have to use forever to keep my gains, right?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Is there a shedding phase like with hair? jfl if my shit just thins
don't waste your time with minox, transplants mog hard
just requires weekly maintenance (trimming)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6908 and Deleted member 10551

Would welcome your views here bro.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
you need to lower bodyfat and/or get buccal fat removal

this could be your potential op

213956 1

• +1
Excuse the BAD hair and bags underneath my eyes.

over?
Your skin isn’t bad and neither is your hair.

you need to go on astaxanthin 24mg/daily, it increases the yellow and red undertones of your skin.

lactic acid lotion or AHA lotion once a day on body. Invest in Korea Italy towels, use no more than once a week on body, never face

sunblock at least 18% zinc oxide.

get a retin-a if you can, invest in copper peptides ghk-cu serums.

Hair:
you need to figure out 4 characteristics:
Curl pattern
Hair strand thickness
Hair density
Hair porosity

an example: I am 4b, coily hair; strands fine, density normal, porosity high.

what does that mean? I have clumping coils with strands that are neither coarse or normal, average in density meaning strands per sq inch aren’t exceptional and my hair quickly wets and quickly dries.

this translates to brittle hairs when dehydrated.

To figure this out what’s best is seeing your hair in its healthiest state. Thus, you need to hydrate it. Not moisturize or soak. Hydrate. Deep condition with some kind of heat, it could be a conditioning bonnet. It could be a plastic back, some wash cloths rung out after being dipped in hot water and anotherplastic bag on top.

then get any sort of scurl spray (not the relaxer, the products that maintain curl moisture)

then figure out a sealant, you don’t need fancy stuff a basic hair grease can do. If you can find a mineral oil or petroleum based scurl product that’s double duty.

get a satin or silk pillow case/bonnet, depending on if you want to grow your hair learn a basic protective style. Otherwise have fun with it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, manletofpeace81, Deleted member 4562 and 2 others
Your skin isn’t bad and neither is your hair.

you need to go on astaxanthin 24mg/daily, it increases the yellow and red undertones of your skin.

lactic acid lotion or AHA lotion once a day on body. Invest in Korea Italy towels, use no more than once a week on body, never face

sunblock at least 18% zinc oxide.

get a retin-a if you can, invest in copper peptides ghk-cu serums.

Hair:
you need to figure out 4 characteristics:
Curl pattern
Hair strand thickness
Hair density
Hair porosity

an example: I am 4b, coily hair; strands fine, density normal, porosity high.

what does that mean? I have clumping coils with strands that are neither coarse or normal, average in density meaning strands per sq inch aren’t exceptional and my hair quickly wets and quickly dries.

this translates to brittle hairs when dehydrated.

To figure this out what’s best is seeing your hair in its healthiest state. Thus, you need to hydrate it. Not moisturize or soak. Hydrate. Deep condition with some kind of heat, it could be a conditioning bonnet. It could be a plastic back, some wash cloths rung out after being dipped in hot water and anotherplastic bag on top.

then get any sort of scurl spray (not the relaxer, the products that maintain curl moisture)

then figure out a sealant, you don’t need fancy stuff a basic hair grease can do. If you can find a mineral oil or petroleum based scurl product that’s double duty.

get a satin or silk pillow case/bonnet, depending on if you want to grow your hair learn a basic protective style. Otherwise have fun with it.

You need to make a thread. Your posts on this topics are really good.

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero
Plan on getting a ht in the future when I make some money.

Anything that can be done about the lips and skin?
I don't think yout hairline is bad enough to warrant a transplant, also most surgeons restrict their clients to people above 25 (I'm assuming you're under 25). Nevertheless you'll look better with a lower hairline.

Reduction of lip size can only be achieved by lip reduction surgery.

For skin DM @pineapple he's knowledgeable on the topic especially for blacks. Also @benignice has a thread in the BOTB section on skin care.

hair transplant on black dudes always look legit and better than on whites
somehow doc can create low and deep temporal points and even lower your hairline in nw0 pattern and it will still look 100% natural, which is pretty much impossible to do on white so dont hesitate if youll ever have some saved money to spend however you hairline is decent enough not to touch it for now and focus on something different especially losing weight

• +1
You need to make a thread. Your posts on this topics are really good.
I feel like there were a couple when I joined but they are never stickied and tend to disappear by the looks of it

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 4562
  • JFL
Now that I look at old pictures, I’m not sure what could be causing the “pouting” look.

it could be me hard mewing crazy, but idk. Whatever it is, I prefer this look better. I do hope it’s just that and I’m not coping

Attachments

• E7BF1616-B2CF-4B95-BFB6-F3FE3B321001.jpeg
    E7BF1616-B2CF-4B95-BFB6-F3FE3B321001.jpeg
    74.3 KB · Views: 14
But is there an initial shedding phase? Of course, I'd have to use forever to keep my gains, right?
I do minox for the last year i didnt have a dhedding phase or anything its pretty good

• +1
Now that I look at old pictures, I’m not sure what could be causing the “pouting” look.

it could be me hard mewing crazy, but idk. Whatever it is, I prefer this look better. I do hope it’s just that and I’m not coping
look better in your current ones tbh, also just use microneedling + minoxidil for eyebrows

• +1
HTN bloated Tyrone potential

Another mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 10551