please rate me and give me any advice i can. i have never felt the tender touch of a woman in my entire 22 years of living

R

ray

22. ugliest incel on looksmax.org
its been like 3 yrs snce my last thread. i stopped drinking recently(though i barely drank to begin with). i only drink water now.face looks bloated on camera sometimes for some reason.even though im underweight..no hollow cheeks or anything its fuckign over

other men have told me i look good and i have been asked out by gay men but i am not gay.on the other hand women refuse to even look at me

also PLEASE give surgery recommendations too...thanks :)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Sfasfijasfafg
Uglyretard
Blart 3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, SendMePicsToRate and Daniel Plainview
also tried truerateme but there was only one prson who was specific..:/

its been like 3 yrs snce my last thread. i stopped drinking recently(though i barely drank to begin with). i only drink water now.face looks bloated on camera sometimes for some reason.even though im underweight..no hollow cheeks or anything its fuckign over

other men have told me i look good and i have been asked out by gay men but i am not gay.on the other hand women refuse to even look at me

also PLEASE give surgery recommendations too...thanks :)

View attachment 1605730View attachment 1605732View attachment 1605733View attachment 1605741
Hello dickkickem.v

• +1
Reactions: ray
Solid 4.25/10. It’s not ova. It it’s a long road ahead

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and ray
Wtf, the haircut in the 3rd pic.

i wanted to grow it way out , but by that time it was getting unmanageable.i cut it 2 wks ago
Tbh.
I really dislike the hairstyle in all the pics.

I think your hairstyle makes you look uglier.

• +1
Tbh.
I really dislike the hairstyle in all the pics.

I think your hairstyle makes you look uglier.
what hairstyle do u think looks good on me

pls dont say the zoomer fade pls dont say the zoomer fade

Hair should not be round.
More block ish

• +1
what hairstyle do u think looks good on me

pls dont say the zoomer fade pls dont say the zoomer fade
I dunno what xoomer fade means.
But I suggest it now. For the purpose of trying to not be seen as your bitch

• JFL
Hair should not be round.
More block ish
do u have pics of what that can potentialy look like?can probably do that once my hair grows out more

Should prettyboy max

• +1
The nose especially on the dorsum looks weird maybe rhinoplasty? The eyes look off in the some pics but fine in others. Definitely get a better haircut, that shit looks horrendous.

Ask a barber for short on the sides and back and leave a little on the top or just show him the pic. Your hair wont look exactly like this because your hair is curlier but it will look better than what you have right now.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and ray
You look good. But you have brutal framecrl. Looks like bob heads. Anyways you can fix it with gymming and roids

• +1
Good base 6/10 imo but prolly 5.5 by looksmax standards

• +1
The eyes look off in the some pics but fine in others. Definitely get a better haircut, that shit looks horrendous.
i have some scleral show and visible whites under my eyes that for some reason shows up during certain times of the day,,and sometimes it doesnt show up at all...idk what it is might be from stress im guessing
Ask a barber for short on the sides and back and leave a little on the top or just show him the pic. Your hair wont look exactly like this because your hair is curlier but it will look better than what you have right now.
i have a fairly oval shaped head sort of..are u sure this would be ideal?
You look good. But you have brutal framecrl. Looks like bob heads. Anyways you can fix it with gymming and roids
thought about gymmimg again but idk im scared

i have some scleral show and visible whites under my eyes that for some reason shows up during certain times of the day,,and sometimes it doesnt show up at all...idk what it is might be from stress im guessing

i have a fairly oval shaped head sort of..are u sure this would be ideal?

thought about gymmimg again but idk im scared
scared?????????????????????????????????????????????????? fag

scared?????????????????????????????????????????????????? fag
i got facemogged and relationshipmogged every time i go..i only want ot lift again if i have my own place and get my own equipment

i got facemogged and relationshipmogged every time i go..i only want ot lift again if i have my own place and get my own equipment
actual fag. you that insecure? youre 22 comeon man

im straight i like women . im very insecure women have bulleid me
well become gay buddy. anyways sorry for being mean. I also was afraid to go out but just step out of comfort zone

well become gay buddy. anyways sorry for being mean. I also was afraid to go out but just step out of comfort zone
im not gay i like women and i like the idea of having romantic and sexual relations with them

im not gay i like women and i like the idea of having romantic and sexual relations with them
hahh im joking, train on being social

• +1

OP please rate me and give me any advice i can. i have never felt the tender touch of a woman in my entire 22 years of living​

seriously cut the hair you look like one of the boston bombers.

• JFL
You are good looking enough to live a normal life, you are probably mentalcel.

Besides that, your mouth is too narrow and nose is too wide and overall crooked. Widen mouth, rhino nose.
Your lip to nose width should be 1.32 (i'm not sure look at ratio megathread) but your nose is wider than your lips.

• +1
I would say, you are a little above average, because of your eyes and eyebrows. 5-6.

• +1
You are good looking enough to live a normal life, you are probably mentalcel.

Besides that, your mouth is too narrow and nose is too wide and overall crooked. Widen mouth, rhino nose.
Your lip to nose width should be 1.32 (i'm not sure look at ratio megathread) but your nose is wider than your lips.
any other surgeries besides those that i should consider ?
Should prettyboy max
srs? what should i do to prettyboymax

any other surgeries besides those that i should consider ?

srs? what should i do to prettyboymax
Unironically get a haircut like curtains
Lose some bloat in the face
Train neck

• +1
low budget astro sky

• +1
Why is everyone so good looking on this forum? Standards must've shot up in the West overnight.

• So Sad
Lack of chin projection
Short ramus
Lip width/Nose width ratio completely off. Basically you need wider lips and slightly narrower nose
Nose tip is bulbous
Breaks on the sides of your nasal bridge. That could indicate 2 things: Lack of nasion width/projection and/or the nasal bridge is a little too wide/round in shape
Scleral show
High bodyfat (at least in the face)
These are the main issues

• +1
Lack of chin projection
Short ramus
Lip width/Nose width ratio completely off. Basically you need wider lips and slightly narrower nose
Nose tip is bulbous
Breaks on the sides of your nasal bridge. That could indicate 2 things: Lack of nasion width/projection and/or the nasal bridge is a little too wide/round in shape
Scleral show
High bodyfat (at least in the face)
These are the main issues
thank u for your input :D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892

Users who are viewing this thread

Back