Please Rate Me (even mom called me ugly)

cantbreaktheice

cantbreaktheice

Iron
So this is a curry here. This is the first time im puting up my face for rating . Plz give honest opinions guys. Idk how do i stand , even my mom called me ugly
Thanks .
20220805 221146

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220806-175131_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20220806-175131_Photos.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diabolusx666, Deleted member 20519, Deleted member 20618 and 2 others
You look good for being curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, AscensionUwU, diabolusx666 and 13 others
ew literally the colour of dung but ur lean and decent harmony, undertone max msm max and atleast get to medium brown skin. And u look short but what curry suicide said ur above average for curry and if u have the height its ez in india. in the west its looking bad tho but judging by ur camera quality ur a povertycel and dont need to worry about that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Alex_21DM, gymmaxedhorse and 4 others
Tan

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Looks like a normal currycel too me. Nonexistent in the West, but you won't stand (in a bad way) out in India plus you're forward grown.

• +1
Reactions: Sal and cantbreaktheice
Looks like the average indian. To me

ew literally the colour of dung but ur lean and decent harmony, undertone max msm max and atleast get to medium brown skin. And u look short but what curry suicide said ur above average for curry and if u have the height its ez in india. in the west its looking bad tho but judging by ur camera quality ur a povertycel and dont need to worry about that
How to undertone and msm max. Plz guide. Im 5'7 and yes i have a cheap af fuck phone and by western standards im poor too but here in india i can live a decent life.
I have a dream to study in the US or germany and i just wish that i dont get bullied or rejected for jobs due to my looks .

• +1
Reactions: diabolusx666, Deleted member 20618, johncruz12345 and 2 others
How to undertone and msm max. Plz guide. Im 5'7 and yes i have a cheap af fuck phone and by western standards im poor too but here in india i can live a decent life.
I have a dream to study in the US or germany and i just wish that i dont get bullied or rejected for jobs due to my looks .
where do u live in india 5'7 is ok for india youre past the manlet phase

• +1
In the state of West Bengal
msm 2000 mg everyday sun at 7 30-8 am and 5 30 -6 pm (red undertones) bonesmashing ur nasion , ur nose is biggest failo u look htn for india just by bone structure if u had a better nose, vit c 1000 mg everyday, tretinoin 0.05 percent from apollo pharmacy near you. increase testosterone by lifting weights u dont look fat but if u are lose the weight, tongue to roof of mouth and atleast 9 hrs sleep everyday ( use magnesium glycinate to sleep longer), smoke one cigarette a day or chew two gums to reduce estrogen, ray peat diet. your skin colour and nose are the two things u need to fix but if rhino is not possible fix skin atleast. Also NAC along with msm can make ur skin better faster

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Kroker
u will get bullied because u look like a feminine cuck bitch + short + ethnic. ur face is good, improve skin (use tretinoin like rabid said) + size/muscles (gymmax improve ur cuck neck)

msm 2000 mg everyday sun at 7 30-8 am and 5 30 -6 pm (red undertones) bonesmashing ur nasion , ur nose is biggest failo u look htn for india just by bone structure if u had a better nose, vit c 1000 mg everyday, tretinoin 0.05 percent from apollo pharmacy near you. increase testosterone by lifting weights u dont look fat but if u are lose the weight, tongue to roof of mouth and atleast 9 hrs sleep everyday ( use magnesium glycinate to sleep longer), smoke one cigarette a day or chew two gums to reduce estrogen, ray peat diet. your skin colour and nose are the two things u need to fix but if rhino is not possible fix skin atleast. Also NAC along with msm can make ur skin better faster
Thanks bhai for this. Ill do this . Lets hope things come out better.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Thanks bhai for this. Ill do this . Lets hope things come out better.
youll ascend even if u get two shades lighter and grow a beard. your skin looks dull and shit now tbh.

This is my face in a different lighting. The nose doesnt look that shit ig in this pic.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220806-191345_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20220806-191345_Photos.jpg
    313.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Deleted member 15827
This is my face in a different lighting. The nose doesnt look that shit ig in this pic.
yea u look better u just dont look intimidating or exotic. please get earrings and improve ur skin and undertones. and also long hair if possible and gym, you need everythign to not look like an average pajeet. youre far from inceldom

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
@PrinterAndFaxMachin Help out this Bengali Bhaijaan.

pretty good harmony and soft features ngl,
MTN-HTN imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Orbeck of Vinheim and Deleted member 15827
U look filipino

• +1
Looking good for curry, but looks like you are under 6' -> it's over

Jawline halo, thugmax and you will ascend to HTN.

• +1
Reactions: cantbreaktheice
HTN tbh. Your coloring failos you hard.

• +1
Why tho.

look good tbh your mom hating

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cantbreaktheice, Deleted member 20618 and Deleted member 15827
  • +1
Gl tbh

• +1
Unironically looks good

• +1
one skin color away from looking human

• +1
Reactions: cantbreaktheice and wollet2
Unironically looks good
his eye area is really good for an ethnic thats why, but overall he is pretty feminine looking.

yea u look better u just dont look intimidating or exotic. please get earrings and improve ur skin and undertones. and also long hair if possible and gym, you need everythign to not look like an average pajeet. youre far from inceldom
good advice for op (but not the earrings u are soy/feminine enough, maybe chains) gymmax skinmax longhair and ascend (y)

• +1
top tier harmony and very good eye area

but idk where u stand cuz short and deathnic

• +1
ure not ugly. but girls wont fuck you

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude and cantbreaktheice
I was legit about to comment this a second ago. Do u have filipino nigger ancestry @cantbreaktheice?
View attachment 1812590
Idk tbh. My fathers side (altough not my father) have some mongoloid features. (My father looks like a complete nigger tbh) while my mom looks like a generic indian woman.

Brutal skintone pill, i thank God everyday for making me tall and fair skin:feelsgood:

The only reason i wanna go to the west is to make money and have a status maxx here in india. As you can already concur im a poorcel.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
You literally look like shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: 360°
5.5/10 because of your shitty ass skin colour bleach ur skin to be 6.5/10 plus your mother is a ho

• So Sad
Not ugly PSL wise but just have death tier phenotype. Not screwed in India but you will be at a massive disadvantage in the west.

• +1
Not ugly PSL wise but just have death tier phenotype. Not screwed in India but you will be at a massive disadvantage in the west.
Can i pass as a black dude in the west ???

iF YOur mom told you that you are ugly.. That means you are handsome.

you look good bro. Lighten skin/improve coloring if you can. Grow a stubble and larp as med tbh

• +1