Please rate me

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Iron
64479585 2252345941552122 8383722285722238976 n

Sorry about the suboptimal pic quality. Crappy webcam, etc.

Don't spare the criticisms! Also, factor in that I'm really short (5'3", 160 cm) and have a noticeable disability, viz., cerebral palsy. (Not in a wheelchair, mostly it accepts my voice and upper body movements.) Basically, I want to know whether my SMW is truly zero (as I suspect it is given my lack of dating success) or still somewhat above that.

Thanks!

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Virgin at 29 😔, Over and 3 others
my condolence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Banderacell, Virgin at 29 😔, Warlow and 3 others
you look like a pedophile,sorry bro

Sorry bro but you are PSL 2

• JFL
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔, Deleted member 7806, Over and 2 others
Go to reddit you soycuck. Dont think we dont notice that you need creppy reddit content for “hate ful incel“

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Virgin at 29 😔, Warlow and 6 others
Yikes, do you even know how to looksmaxx?

You have every failo there is...

You can ascend if you widen your palpebral fissure length through lateral and inner augmentation cantoplasty, as well as giving more height to your yes with double eyelid surgery. Also get a nose job to make your nosetrils thinners,get longer hair, get some hair implant in your forehead, and do a double jaw lefort 1 counter clockwise surgery, and change your lip posture.
Your Trigonocephaly isn't easily fixable but even with it, if you fix all the rest you can ascend to a 5-6 psl. Also you can gym max to get an extra 0.5
You already have a wide maxilla skull and mandible. And you aren't deficient in cheeck forward growth and your nose isn't that long. So shortening your maxilla with lefort 1 counterclockwise double jaw surgery would give you better looking lips (with a lip lifting if needed which i think so) and a better midface ratio. It s time for you to savemoneymaxx or to just moneymaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 4804
Comment 1594199778RNhhjo1Ga1e03T6HkEjBni
dw bro, even if u r ugly, there is always hope. Moneymaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Over
moneymaxx in order to surgerymaxx and orthomaxx

View attachment 494236

Don't spare the criticisms! Also, factor in that I'm really short (5'3", 160 cm) and have a noticeable disability, viz., cerebral palsy. (Not in a wheelchair, mostly it accepts my voice and upper body movements.) Basically, I want to know whether my SMW is truly zero (as I suspect it is given my lack of dating success) or still somewhat above that.

Thanks!
What is that username 😂👍

View attachment 494236

Thanks!
It is truly:
a
∫ 2x dx
a