Please rate me!

B

Brazitard

+6'1; Nate Higgers - from Niggeln, Germany
Give me your ratings guys

+6ft/1.84 (1.82 fully compressed at night)
+10 inch skull with 6 inch zygos
Currently losing weight, got to 245lb/111kg during the pandemic but already lost more than 50lb/26kg so now around 190lb/85kg.

Video for in motion analysis

Born and raised in Southeast Brazil.

Attachments

• IMG_20220612_193537.jpg
    IMG_20220612_193537.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220610-172508.png
    Screenshot_20220610-172508.png
    897.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220609-165027.png
    Screenshot_20220609-165027.png
    676.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220609-165015.png
    Screenshot_20220609-165015.png
    654.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220606-181036.png
    Screenshot_20220606-181036.png
    769 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220610-172508.png
    Screenshot_20220610-172508.png
    897.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220609-165027.png
    Screenshot_20220609-165027.png
    676.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220609-165015.png
    Screenshot_20220609-165015.png
    654.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220606-181036.png
    Screenshot_20220606-181036.png
    769 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220612_193537.jpg
    IMG_20220612_193537.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21336
@Thompsonz @Ambrose

4.5psl, solid average
Good features: deep set eye area, colouring, brow ridge, masc looking (essentially a @badg96 with narrow gonions), lip competence, chin projection

Suggested improvements in priority order:
-get down to 10 to 12 body fat, put on 5-10 lbs of muscle to compliment your face(+0.5psl)
-hairline lowering or minox on hair and eyebrows (+0.25psl)
-if you are keen, jaw implant for your relatively narrow bizygomatic width (+0.5psl)

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Brazitard
Your skin is failoing you hard, fix it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, mug and Brazitard
Normie, good height and frame, but below average face
Your face is very neotenic, if you said you were 13 years old, I would believe it

Fortunately, your failures are quite easy to resolve.
leanmaxing, skin care + beard will remove your baby face

Potential for Chad lite

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Brazitard
Subhuman but german girls will like you bc your latino

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Brazitard and Deleted member 19499
Subhuman but german girls will like you bc your latino
If they're okay with 3.5-4/10 aspie/schizocels such as myself then I gotta fly to Germany. I love Aryan females. :love:

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard and Deleted member 20148
@LMSMaxxer They will love you and dream that you make them pregnant 😍

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Brazitard and Deleted member 19499
  • +1
Reactions: Brazitard and Deleted member 20148
Thanks for the ratings guys, I will do my very best to improve...

I used to have very bad acne and posture but it's getting better now, I bought a Dermaroller and am planning to do Subcision with a dermatologist for the acne scars, what you guys think about it?

I also used to think my nose failoed me hard but seeing it now it suits my face, and I have little beard even after minox :(

I'm also colorblind lol

Plus I'm planning to get to a chiropractor for posture fixing once I start wagecucking, + dental braces for smile correction and posture improving since teeth and posture are linked

Normie, good height and frame, but below average face
Your face is very neotenic, if you said you were 13 years old, I would believe it

Fortunately, your failures are quite easy to resolve.
leanmaxing, skin care + beard will remove your baby face

Potential for Chad lite
I'm about to turn 25 LMFAO

4.5psl, solid average
Good features: deep set eye area, colouring, brow ridge, masc looking (essentially a @badg96 with narrow gonions), lip competence, chin projection

Suggested improvements in priority order:
-get down to 10 to 12 body fat, put on 5-10 lbs of muscle to compliment your face(+0.5psl)
-hairline lowering or minox on hair and eyebrows (+0.25psl)
-if you are keen, jaw implant for your relatively narrow bizygomatic width (+0.5psl)
Thanks Ambrose, I used Minox on my eyebrows a few years ago and had good, permanent results, but stopped it.

I plan to get on it again soon since it's cheap, I had little eyebrows before

I used to eat raw meat and raw eggs, and my collagen got A LOT better during that time, got it from reading Aajonus Vonderplanitz's articles, he was blackpilled to the core, R.I.P!

Just measured my bideltoid at a bit over 22in and I'm not even training shoulders LOL

Will go back to 24in very soon...

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
>Born and raised in Southeast Brazil

Do you mean Minas Gerais? :ogre: I could see you being average in some small cities there, but I think you would be mogged hard where I live tbh

>Born and raised in Southeast Brazil

Do you mean Minas Gerais? :ogre: I could see you being average in some small cities there, but I think you would be mogged hard where I live tbh
Yeah I'm from Minas... I have 99th skull and frame, also very low inhibition (used to be a street fighter, never lost, all guys were heavier and fighters too, 2 of them experienced in Muay Thai)...

I have deep voice too.

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
Also still losing weight, pics from today!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220801-205834.png
    Screenshot_20220801-205834.png
    683.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220801-205842.png
    Screenshot_20220801-205842.png
    683 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220801-205849.png
    Screenshot_20220801-205849.png
    649.2 KB · Views: 0
Yeah I'm from Minas... I have 99th skull and frame, also very low inhibition (used to be a street fighter, never lost, all guys were heavier and fighters too, 2 of them experienced in Muay Thai)...

I have deep voice too.
I knew right away that you're from Minas :feelsgah: bro, never come to Rio really, I have a friend who looks similar to you (quite tall as well) and he's unironically a truecel.

• Woah
Reactions: Brazitard
I knew right away that you're from Minas :feelsgah: bro, never come to Rio really, I have a friend who looks similar to you (quite tall as well) and he's unironically a truecel.
I have family in Rio de Janeiro, I'm a former druggie, before I was a Christian I was thugmaxxed, primitive women love my masculinity lol

Wdym

5/10 eboi hair cut will suit you really well will make you 7/10 at least

• Love it
I have family in Rio de Janeiro, I'm a former druggie, before I was a Christian I was thugmaxxed, primitive women love my masculinity lol

Wdym
You look bloated and really mixed, my friends would probably call you "paraíba" and joke about your looks (just being honest really)... but I'm from the upper-middle class, maybe middle-middle class and lower-middle class cariocas might perceive you differently, just speaking from personal experience.

• +1
5/10?

• +1
You look bloated and really mixed, my friends would probably call you "paraíba" and joke about your looks (just being honest really)... but I'm from the upper-middle class, maybe middle-middle class and lower-middle class cariocas might perceive you differently, just speaking from personal experience.
I don't really care about being mixed, I have native blood, but people already told me I look Arab, don't know why tho...

5/10 eboi hair cut will suit you really well will make you 7/10 at least
WOW 7/10 is really high bro, could you post a pic of this haircut? Thanks buddy!

Yeah dude im being serious

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220802-053039_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220802-053039_Chrome.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Yeah dude im being serious
Very cool hair cut but I don't know if I can do well on it because my hair is very dense and a little by wavy...

Do you think it would work?

Most definitely

4/10 mixed race nigger spic

• JFL
FaceApp 1659541544299
you got #smilepilled :love::love:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Brazitard
Christcucks are not low inhib keep coping
Christians are peaceful beings... I used to be a street fighter before my conversion, never lost a round... But today I'm a new creature.

Christians are peaceful beings... I used to be a street fighter before my conversion, never lost a round... But today I'm a new creature.
You converted to a jewish controlled opposition cult you deserve to be stepped on

Notei que era sulista pelos traços germânicos

• JFL
Reactions: Bvnny. and Brazitard
Notei que era sulista pelos traços germânicos
Não sou sulista kkkkkkk sou de MG, mas sempre quis ir visitar lá... Dizem que é o que temos mais perto de primeiro mundo no Brasil.

• Woah
Reactions: La creatura
You converted to a jewish controlled opposition cult you deserve to be stepped on
Jesus is real man, why would "controlled opposition" call the Jews "Synagogue of Satan"?

Explain me that pls.

Não sou sulista kkkkkkk sou de MG, mas sempre quis ir visitar lá... Dizem que é o que temos mais perto de primeiro mundo no Brasil.
Eu fui pra lá e tem coisa que é mito, o pessoal não tinha 1,80m na média por exemplo, e vi mais mutts do que esperava :ogre:

E isso porque ainda visitei umas cidades turísticas de rico, como Gramado...

Jesus is real man, why would "controlled opposition" call the Jews "Synagogue of Satan"?

Explain me that pls.
Its all fluff and you're dumb enough to fall for it spic. Christianity is a semitic religion and originated in the middle east. Half your book is Old Testament Judaism.

Its all fluff and you're dumb enough to fall for it spic. Christianity is a semitic religion and originated in the middle east. Half your book is Old Testament Judaism.
Nice, now tell me something I DON'T know...

What you said don't change my faith and of the majority of Christians, it doesn't even make us doubt the Bible...

What religion do you follow? Asatru?

• +1
Reactions: GorLee
Nice, now tell me something I DON'T know...

What you said don't change my faith and of the majority of Christians, it doesn't even make us doubt the Bible...

What religion do you follow? Asatru?
Religion is a jewish/schizo invention. Your scam literally tells you to 'walk by faith instead of sight' how more cucked can you get

• Hmm...
Reactions: GorLee

I have deep voice too.
you have avg skull and frame

Religion is a jewish/schizo invention. Your scam literally tells you to 'walk by faith instead of sight' how more cucked can you get
I also walk by the path of earthly knowledge...

I'm blackpilled on more subjects than you will ever be capable of dreaming of... Just chill.

Eu fui pra lá e tem coisa que é mito, o pessoal não tinha 1,80m na média por exemplo, e vi mais mutts do que esperava :ogre:

E isso porque ainda visitei umas cidades turísticas de rico, como Gramado...
Sério? Também acho que algumas coisas são lenda, tipo a altura dos holandeses... Vi uma chart que dizia que 1.88m era 95th na Holanda.

you have avg skull and frame
My clavicles are also 2x thicker than the average, checked it with a ruler and an anthropometric study I got.