Please Someone Tell Me It's Going To Be Alright

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
My Chinese friend girl got the highest grade in the class (class average was 68) and she got 99.

Then everyone looked at her and started clapping (I remained silent, didn't even glance).

She didn't even ask how I did or tell me how our studying helped.

I feel like such an idiot I only got 84.5

Dear God someone please tell me I'm going to make it, what have I done to deserve this.

This girl is better than me in every single way, is a LoL gamer, likes anime and manga, and has taken 4 years of Japanese.

Please I cannot take being m0gged by this girl anymore I don't know what to do.

There's a voice in my head that keeps telling me get back to the gym and burn all the pain away. Crack open those never opened Japanese instruction books to make the pain go away. Sleep more to make the pain go away. Spend less time on forums to make the pain go away.

But how do I follow that voice when I'm so depressed over being m0gged to hell and back by this girl (who is the only girl that has ever been nice to me but keeps m0gging me and making me feel worthless).

I can't handle knowing the fact this girl is smarter than I am and is everything that I want to be.

I don't know what to do!! I was thinking of meeting privately with my teacher and telling her how embarrassed I am that Angela scored higher than I did despite the fact that we studied together and how I'll be going to her office hours to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Dear God I wanted to score higher than her on the final but just realized class will be over by the time we get our grades back and she will never know.

I will never be able to mog her back. She gave me my only date in my life (a study date) but I wish I never met her so I wouldn't be in all this pain right now.

Panic

JFL at trying to compare your grades to asian grades.

That sounds like anime plot lol

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, RichardSpencel, HorseFace and 2 others
Sketch 4race transparent

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus and Zesto
My Chinese friend girl got the highest grade in the class (class average was 68) and she got 99.

Then everyone looked at her and started clapping (I remained silent, didn't even glance).

She didn't even ask how I did or tell me how our studying helped.

I feel like such an idiot I only got 84.5

Dear God someone please tell me I'm going to make it, what have I done to deserve this.

This girl is better than me in every single way, is a LoL gamer, likes anime and manga, and has taken 4 years of Japanese.

Please I cannot take being m0gged by this girl anymore I don't know what to do.

There's a voice in my head that keeps telling me get back to the gym and burn all the pain away. Crack open those never opened Japanese instruction books to make the pain go away. Sleep more to make the pain go away. Spend less time on forums to make the pain go away.

But how do I follow that voice when I'm so depressed over being m0gged to hell and back by this girl (who is the only girl that has ever been nice to me but keeps m0gging me and making me feel worthless).

I can't handle knowing the fact this girl is smarter than I am and is everything that I want to be.

I don't know what to do!! I was thinking of meeting privately with my teacher and telling her how embarrassed I am that Angela scored higher than I did despite the fact that we studied together and how I'll be going to her office hours to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Dear God I wanted to score higher than her on the final but just realized class will be over by the time we get our grades back and she will never know.

I will never be able to mog her back. She gave me my only date in my life (a study date) but I wish I never met her so I wouldn't be in all this pain right now.

View attachment 3054
Get surgery to remove your eyelids & become an asian. That's the only way.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
No it won’t be alright

• +1
just ldar

• +1
If I'm reading this right the Asian equivalent to my IQ (115) would be (128).

If only I could be a high IQ Chinese girl. I need High IQ HQNP AZN pussy to make my pain go away, it's the only way and the next best thing.

I already have Asian eyes.
Well then DAMN. She mogged the fuck out of you. Study twice as hard to take that back or move countries at this point.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
  • +1
Reactions: margotrobbie
Grades are cope. Women have nothing to worry about so they studymaxx all day while guys have to do tons of things from looksmaxing to posting on such forums. It’s ok don’t even think about this lmao. It’s all about looks. Looks>Intelligence

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel and Zesto
Grades are cope. Women have nothing to worry about so they studymaxx all day while guys have to do tons of things from looksmaxing to posting on such forums. It’s ok don’t even think about this lmao. It’s all about looks. Looks>Intelligence

Think about this way though, studying STEM or other prestigious majors such as Medicine whilst earning good grades often leads to good jobs, employment leads to money and that money can be used to Looksmax in various ways, such as PS.

Voila`!

• +1
Think about this way though, studying STEM or other prestigious majors such as Medicine whilst earning good grades often leads to good jobs, employment leads to money and that money can be used to Looksmax in various ways, such as PS.

Voila`!
Yeah I know this and I’m someone who studymaxxed. I’m not saying one shouldn’t focus on studies but from what I saw women usually can concentrate more on acads since they have less distractions. But whenever it came to the difficult and more logical subjects the guys always cucked the girls. But at the end of the day one should remember that grades don’t define you and I don’t think they can predict your intelligence unless it’s an extremely hard topic which one can’t learn just by putting effort(you need to be mentally gifted).

• +1
Yeah I know this and I’m someone who studymaxxed. I’m not saying one shouldn’t focus on studies but from what I saw women usually can concentrate more on acads since they have less distractions. But whenever it came to the difficult and more logical subjects the guys always cucked the girls. But at the end of the day one should remember that grades don’t define you and I don’t think they can predict your intelligence unless it’s an extremely hard topic which one can’t learn just by putting effort(you need to be mentally gifted).

Definitely agree with you

• +1

Posting on looksmax.org is a basic necessity for men that MUST be done? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
yeah females must be fucking braindead zombies

I study, do rugby, go to the gym, hang out with friends, try to snatch a party from time to time, search up info, post on forums and more things
Almost every girl I know only studies and hangs out in hopes of getting dicked by chad, such boring existence

• +1
Reactions: Zesto, Mandiblecel and 11gaijin

I study, do rugby, go to the gym, hang out with friends, try to snatch a party from time to time, search up info, post on forums and more things
Almost every girl I know only studies and hangs out in hopes of getting dicked by chad, such boring existence

All I do is study just enough to remain the #1 in my course and then LDAR with animes, vidya and forums as much as possible :feelsrope:

• +1

Yes this is definitely this chink's life.

Take comfort that you will mog females when it comes to workplace performance. Academia is overrated anyway, just finish it and get done with it. It's what I'm doing anyways.

• +1
AlsoZesto I'm sorry but it's not going to be alright, at all. You are becoming a literal faggot and no man or woman will ever respect you because you are trying to look like a fucking 8 year old boy (which btw ISN'T SEXUALLY DESIRABLE BY ANYONE) but you are 23, ie you will be looked down like a twink and everything will get so bad that you wish you have rope already

But it isn't late, stop this shit and take a turn around before you (please stream) your suicide

• +1
AlsoZesto I'm sorry but it's not going to be alright, at all. You are becoming a literal faggot and no man or woman will ever respect you because you are trying to look like a fucking 8 year old boy (which btw ISN'T SEXUALLY DESIRABLE BY ANYONE) but you are 23, ie you will be looked down like a twink and everything will get so bad that you wish you have rope already

But it isn't late, stop this shit and take a turn around before you (please stream) your suicide

I am taking steps to fix this by changing my hair style (with my kiddish bangs).

https://looksmax.org/threads/my-bangsmaxxing-days-are-over.3329/

It's Going To Be Alright

Is she ugly or nah. If she is it's time to rope

I told my Chinese friend (male) how lame I thought it was that I got 84.5 even though I studied with the girl who scored the highest and got 99 and I should've done better.

He thought it was stupid I was complaining about it and thought it was a good thing I was studying with the smartest student. He told me just keep studying with her.

IMG 6217

This is no big deal, I took this way too personal.

I still want to mog this chink bitch on the final.

I told my Chinese friend (male) how lame I thought it was that I got 84.5 even though I studied with the girl who scored the highest and got 99 and I should've done better.

He thought it was stupid I was complaining about it and thought it was a good thing I was studying with the smartest student. He told me just keep studying with her.

View attachment 3149

This is no big deal, I took this way too personal.

I still want to mog this chink bitch on the final.

I spoke to my Chinese friend (male) again later today.

I told him about the place I bought my Chinese friend girl to study with me and said he should bring his girlfriend there one day, it's a nice joint.

I then asked him how he met his current girlfriend and if it was in class and he told me it was at our college while he was playing billiards.

I also told him how I want to date my Chinese friend girl and he told me just take it slow and one step at a time.

He thinks I got this.

Happy3

I do have to say while I look like a J-Pop boy compared to him he is GymMaxxed and he is also StatusMaxxed (from being a competitive billiard and table tennis player so he does have some advantages compared to me).

But he thinks I can do it.

I won't feel too bad if things don't work out with this girl but at least I'm going to try.

I was just thinking how retarded this guy would think I am if he knew all the nonsense I wrote about this girl on here. He thinks I'm a chill guy and can continue to take things chill with this girl he and her would be horrified if they read my crap on here.

Blush2

But yeah I'll try to be more chill over this whole deal, because it's not a big deal at all.

I spoke to my Chinese friend (male) again later today.

I told him about the place I bought my Chinese friend girl to study with me and said he should bring his girlfriend there one day, it's a nice joint.

I then asked him how he met his current girlfriend and if it was in class and he told me it was at our college while he was playing billiards.

I also told him how I want to date my Chinese friend girl and he told me just take it slow and one step at a time.

He thinks I got this.

View attachment 3160

I do have to say while I look like a J-Pop boy compared to him he is GymMaxxed and he is also StatusMaxxed (from being a competitive billiard and table tennis player so he does have some advantages compared to me).

But he thinks I can do it.

I won't feel too bad if things don't work out with this girl but at least I'm going to try.

I was just thinking how retarded this guy would think I am if he knew all the nonsense I wrote about this girl on here. He thinks I'm a chill guy and can continue to take things chill with this girl he and her would be horrified if they read my crap on here.

View attachment 3161

But yeah I'll try to be more chill over this whole deal, because it's not a big deal at all.
goog luck boyo

• +1