Please stop questioning me about my Muslimness.

Xangsane

Xangsane

Walking sick sick they walking the town
@FailedNormieManlet @PrinceLuenLeoncur now you know the answer as I discussed in another thread.

Going to Madrasah to learn Quranic Arabic when you were little doesn't make you an expert in speaking the Arabic Language. Piss off and leave me alone.

@buckchadley31
I always used to get away when it was witr time. That's why.
Madrasah from 4:30 - 7:00 every night. Since I was a little boy. When I started secondary school I didn't go back because I wanted to study
The Madrasah was in someone's house. All the neighbours' kids used to go there. Like 8 of us. There was no mullah or imam. Our nearest masjid was far away.

There were breaks but we carried out our own business and everyone there were friends. It was a home environment and not a masjid.

I say iklas because it was short. Sunni.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 17791, currylightskin and 4 others
@FailedNormieManlet @PrinceLuenLeoncur now you know the answer as I discussed in another thread.
im not even muslim anymore g, but your sins are your sins jfl. I left the religion because i decided i will be going to hell anyways

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, KING REIDYZ, currylightskin and 6 others
779927e821bea74353094b90735f1a3757604da49093718b0e74c8a50830cbc7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Gargantuan, Chadeep and 8 others
im not even muslim anymore g, but your sins are your sins jfl. I left the religion because i decided i will be going to hell anyways
I actually had to vent this all out to my parents just now actually.

• WTF
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
correct me if mistaken but you shouldn't tell your sins to others, just pray to allah and vent. What did your parents even say jfl

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
If you're not Muslim why are you pro circumcision? Imagine not being religious except for keeping the most retarded part of a religion. Either go all in or all out. Plus you want a trad Muslim girl while not being Muslim?

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Lmao and 1 other person
correct me if mistaken but you shouldn't tell your sins to others, just pray to allah and vent. What did your parents even say jfl
I felt extremely insecure when people here questioned me about my Muslimness and went as far to think I wasn't even Lebanese just because I cannot communicate in Arabic fluently (I only know Quranic Arabic). Some users here kept forgetting that I have a white British parent who converted to Islam so I wouldn't be as "extreme" as other Muslims here. However, I felt very close to my dad while growing up.

I felt just like the half white half Arab kids in my school when growing up - they were raised Muslim but weren't as knowledgeable as the Pakistani or full Arab kids in my school (we had plenty) and couldn't speak the language unlike them.

So as a result I grew up confused but I knew I didn't want to be associated with whites as I thought their lifestyle was degenerate.

My dad promised me that he'd teach me how to speak Arabic properly now (not Quranic) and that I will be getting back to doing the five prayers a day stuff. I cried and vented about "not being accepted as a real Muslim" by the Pakistanis because I was half white and only could read the Quran, and was thankful that they bailed me out of that toxic relationship with the HQNP Muslim larper who lived with a white single parent (Indian father ran away).

Also people here think my female preferences are odd for someone who's Arab; many of my friends are of Caribbean descent.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: currylightskin, Zylk, buckchadley31 and 1 other person
If you're not Muslim why are you pro circumcision? Imagine not being religious except for keeping the most retarded part of a religion. Either go all in or all out. Plus you want a trad Muslim girl while not being Muslim?
I am a Muslim.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
I felt extremely insecure when people here questioned me about my Muslimness and went as far to think I wasn't even Lebanese just because I cannot communicate in Arabic fluently (I only know Quranic Arabic). Some users here kept forgetting that I have a white British parent who converted to Islam so I wouldn't be as "extreme" as other Muslims here. However, I felt very close to my dad while growing up.

I felt just like the half white half Arab kids in my school when growing up - they were raised Muslim but weren't as knowledgeable as the Pakistani or full Arab kids in my school (we had plenty) and couldn't speak the language unlike them.

So as a result I grew up confused but I knew I didn't want to be associated with whites as I thought their lifestyle was degenerate.

My dad promised me that he'd teach me how to speak Arabic properly now (not Quranic) and that I will be getting back to doing the five prayers a day stuff. I cried and vented about "not being accepted as a real Muslim" by the Pakistanis because I was half white and only could read the Quran, and was thankful that they bailed me out of that toxic relationship with the HQNP Muslim larper who lived with a white single parent (Indian father ran away).

Also people here think my female preferences are odd for someone who's Arab; many of my friends are of Caribbean descent.
Damn sorry for making you cry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Chadeep, the BULL and 3 others

pakis dont speak arabic. are u muslim because you believe or because only muslims accept you

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, fauxfox and Xangsane
I am a Muslim.
No, you're enamored by a religion you haven't even delved into and learned about. You're Muslim in aesthetics only. I don't mean this as an attack or anything, I support it because it leads to the degeneration of a religion, just like with Christianity. You see it with dudes that claim to be "Muslim" but drink on the weekends and fuck random women. The idea of being a Muslim sounds appealing to you, plus the benefits it provides (HQNP wife, familial acceptance, social cohesion). You're indecisive and want the best of both worlds.

• +1
pakis dont speak arabic. are u muslim because you believe or because only muslims accept you
I know, they speak Urdu. I was also referring to the full Arabs that went to my school who spoke Arabic (unlike those with just one Arab or Pakistani parent who could not speak Arabic or Urdu fluently, respectively).

I actually believe in my faith.

• +1
No, you're enamored by a religion you haven't even delved into and learned about. You're Muslim in aesthetics only. I don't mean this as an attack or anything, I support it because it leads to the degeneration of a religion, just like with Christianity. You see it with dudes that claim to be "Muslim" but drink on the weekends and fuck random women. The idea of being a Muslim sounds appealing to you, plus the benefits it provides (HQNP wife, familial acceptance, social cohesion). You're indecisive and want the best of both worlds.
Please don't attack me. I only had slept with 1 woman (failed relationship) and I never drink.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 18522, closedplatecel and 2 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and FailedNormieManlet
Good...good...the corruption is spreading :feelshmm:
In that relationship I was manipulated by that woman to do things I felt were out of my comfort zone. I cried often after we became official and when I lost my virginity, continually asking my parents for help.

They thought it still could work out as I told them the girl was Muslim (that's what she said).

• So Sad
Reactions: fauxfox
In that relationship I was manipulated by that woman to do things I felt were out of my comfort zone. I cried often after we became official and when I lost my virginity, continually asking my parents for help.

They thought it still could work out as I told them the girl was Muslim (that's what she said).
not a pixel, just own up the sin or just tell us you got raped and report to police

I'm a white evangelical christian man and in my country it is totally frowned upon, in elementary school I was bullied because of this JFL

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Xangsane

I'm not trying to be mean but this is bitch behavior. You're saying you cried after sex like a woman who was raped? At any point you could've chose otherwise. But it doesn't matter anyways, enjoy your life man. Don't stress over these false shackles.

• +1
You don't know how many times I cried to my father during that relationship with that girl who I thought was an innocent HQNP foid.
you're a grown man, start taking responsibility and realise that shit was on you, no girl forced you, you went through with it. Sure it is a sad case but that is besides the point, you still did zina my nigga. Best you can do is pray, maybe ask an imam if you should be honest to your wife that you did zina in the past too.

you're a grown man, start taking responsibility and realise that shit was on you, no girl forced you, you went through with it. Sure it is a sad case but that is besides the point, you still did zina my nigga. Best you can do is pray, maybe ask an imam if you should be honest to your wife that you did zina in the past too.
See DMs please

I talked to my dad about it and he said I should be very honest, and that my very low laycount (1) would balance out how bad the zina was, and that it was in a relationship which I thought would have worked out (with a woman who identified as a Muslim)

He said it would have been a different story if I slept with even 5 or more women casually with no commitment, something which I never would do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: closedplatecel and FailedNormieManlet
See DMs please

I talked to my dad about it and he said I should be very honest, and that my very low laycount (1) would balance out how bad the zina was, and that it was in a relationship which I thought would have worked out (with a woman who identified as a Muslim)

He said it would have been a different story if I slept with even 5 or more women casually with no commitment, something which I never would do.
islamically speaking he is wrong my guy, zina is zina at the end of the day. You can still marry chrisitan and jewish women though. Consult a religious scholar/someone you trust about advice, all I can really tell you is pray and ask for forgiveness. Maybe do hajj

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen, Deleted member 18522 and Xangsane
do you believe the moon split into two halves that traveled thousands of miles apart before joining back together?

• Hmm...
islamically speaking he is wrong my guy, zina is zina at the end of the day. You can still marry chrisitan and jewish women though. Consult a religious scholar/someone you trust about advice, all I can really tell you is pray and ask for forgiveness. Maybe do hajj
I asked my dad if he could do the five prayers with me.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sapieeen and FailedNormieManlet
I'm a white evangelical christian man and in my country it is totally frowned upon, in elementary school I was bullied because of this JFL
I was also bullied because of my Muslim background, by both whites and students who had two Muslim-by-birth parents.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Zylk
@Xangsane did you put me on ignore bro?

i hope everyone who posted on this thread has a very painful death, i will die snoring or looking death in the eyes

Speaking of that, I knew one half-Pakistani, half-white guy (oofy doofy) who identified as a Muslim who went to my sixth form. He was prodded and questioned by full Pakistanis about Islam and Urdu to see if he was a LARPer. He couldn't speak Urdu at all, nor was extremely knowledgeable about prayers, but after when one Pakistani girl asked him to recite the first ayah of Al-Fatihah, he just stood in front of the entire common room reciting the entirety of Al-Fatihah, Al-Baqarah and Al-Imran off by heart with some white (and Pakistani) kids laughing at him.

One half-Jordanian, half-white ginger freckly girl was questioned in the same way. She couldn't speak Arabic but knew Quranic Arabic only, and also identified as Muslim.

He, like me, only knew Quranic Arabic.

@FailedNormieManlet @CupOfCoffee @currylightskin @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Octillionaire3 @KING REIDYZ

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zylk
Please don't attack me. I only had slept with 1 woman (failed relationship) and I never drink.
:feelsohh: half Indian girls. Did she have nice feet btw?

• +1
stop revealing to much stuff about yourself here
should stay private

• +1
Look my brother.

If you believe in Allah and the Last Day. You are a Muslim. If you follow the 5 pillars. You are a Muslim. If you sin & repent… guess what… you are a Muslim.

You don’t need to know Arabic. It can help communicate with other Muslim around the world. That’s a good reason but it’s not required.

The majority of my Muslim youth community I grew up with has done many Zina. It was a shocker to me but even they can still be forgiven.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Sapieeen, Chadeep and 2 others
Look my brother.

If you believe in Allah and the Last Day. You are a Muslim. If you follow the 5 pillars. You are a Muslim. If you sin & repent… guess what… you are a Muslim.

You don’t need to know Arabic. It can help communicate with other Muslim around the world. That’s a good reason but it’s not required.

The majority of my Muslim youth community I grew up with has done many Zina. It was a shocker to me but even they can still be forgiven.
Will God forgive what I did?:😢

OP I find it hilarious how you think we are unironically gatekeeping you away from this goat fucker schizophrenic ramblings etched on goat hide from the bronze age religion, when we just find it funny that you want to marry an ugly ethnic whore and raise your shitskin mutt kids Muslim and cut off their dicks, thinking you're gonna herald in a new era for the Caliphate when you:

-dont know what Islamic prayers are called

-get your ass fingerbanged by Saleebi whores (utmost enemy of Allah, astagfirullah). You have submitted to the kufar on every single front

You are a lot lower sentience than I could've possibly thought

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and Lmao
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Sapieeen and Deleted member 18522
I believe you. You said you were on lookism, your story has been consistent
Thanks. I also had to explain to someone on here about how many half-Muslim, half-convert kids that I knew grew up in their formative years (the examples given were of a Pakistani/white, a Jordanian/white, and a Trinidadian (black/Indian) person, all who identified as Muslim but had one non-Muslim parent - the white, white and black parent, respectively).

Both the Pakistani/white and Jordanian/white persons were white-passing, even more so in the case of the Jordanian/white person. However, the Pakistani/white person had a white name, the Jordanian/white person had an ethnic name, and the Trinidadian person had a name that can pass as a typical African-American name.

They were pretty similar to me; only knew Quranic Arabic (in the case of all three) but in the case of the first two, they could not speak or communicate in Urdu and Arabic respectively (Trinidad is English-speaking).

Look my brother.

I do with both yes.
I do follow the 5 pillars. While I have never been to Hajj, I have expressed an interest in going with my dad. My uncle even gave me a nice silver ring from Mecca when I was younger (I actually wear this ring sometimes).
I also make sure I give a proper amount of money to charity as part of zakat, and I have fasted every Ramadan. However, I haven't been praying 5 times a day since A-levels, and I expressed a desire to my parents to begin praying regularly again (even my dad was slacking!).
I say "shukran alhumdullilah" after I sneeze every time.
Exactly; mum told me not to worry about not knowing Arabic too much (she said she prevented me from leaning proper, non-Quranic Arabic for a good reason when I was growing up - so my English accent and handwriting won't be weird) but Dad told me he's offered to teach me Levantine Arabic this evening so I can talk to him, even if it's just basic.
Where did you grow up in, the West? I knew many Muslims here who comitted far worse Zina than me (my body count of 1 is a far cry from a Pakistani friend of mine, who slept with about 20 non-Muslim girls and is a typical "wallahi bro" and has no intention of stopping any time soon).
I'm now a volcel as I was manipulated by my ex-girlfriend who LARPed as a HQNP girl from a Muslim background (half-Indian, half-white) but actually wanted to be sexually degenerate after we became official and only lived with her white single mother. I split up from her shortly after we became official; I thought we had a chance of making this an LTR as I thought I hit the jackpot when she was putting up a facade.

Will God forgive what I did?:😢
If you pray and stop he will.

OP I find it hilarious how you think we are unironically gatekeeping you away from this goat fucker schizophrenic ramblings etched on goat hide from the bronze age religion, when we just find it funny that you want to marry an ugly ethnic whore and raise your shitskin mutt kids Muslim and cut off their dicks, thinking you're gonna herald in a new era for the Caliphate when you:

-dont know what Islamic prayers are called

-get your ass fingerbanged by Saleebi whores (utmost enemy of Allah, astagfirullah). You have submitted to the kufar on every single front

You are a lot lower sentience than I could've possibly thought
I do know what Islamic prayers are called; al-fajr, al-zuhr, al-asr, al-maghrib (breaking the fast during Ramadan), and al-isha. Like I said above, I stopped praying this regularly during A-Levels (age 17) as time wasn't on my side, and my workplace does allow Muslim employees to pray at work.

See above; I was manipulated by that HQNP half-Indian LARPer - she was putting up a facade when we were dating, pretending to be giga-HQNP but as soon as we became official, she initiated 2 out of 3 sex acts we did (I only had sex three times with her) and both the sex acts she initiated were degenerate in nature. After the third time, I just refused sex even though she kept begging for it.

I lifted a lot of weight off my shoulders when I split up from her, and blocked her everywhere. She's now with some LTN white oofy-doofy according to a friend. God knows what she's doing to him.

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, buckchadley31, CupOfCoffee and 2 others
استغفر الله

I should go to a dominatrix and get whipped as a punishment for what I did 😢

• Hmm...
Thanks. I also had to explain to someone on here about how many half-Muslim, half-convert kids that I knew grew up in their formative years (the examples given were of a Pakistani/white, a Jordanian/white, and a Trinidadian (black/Indian) person, all who identified as Muslim but had one non-Muslim parent - the white, white and black parent, respectively).

Both the Pakistani/white and Jordanian/white persons were white-passing, even more so in the case of the Jordanian/white person. However, the Pakistani/white person had a white name, the Jordanian/white person had an ethnic name, and the Trinidadian person had a name that can pass as a typical African-American name.

They were pretty similar to me; only knew Quranic Arabic (in the case of all three) but in the case of the first two, they could not speak or communicate in Urdu and Arabic respectively (Trinidad is English-speaking).

I do with both yes.
I do follow the 5 pillars. While I have never been to Hajj, I have expressed an interest in going with my dad. My uncle even gave me a nice silver ring from Mecca when I was younger (I actually wear this ring sometimes).
I also make sure I give a proper amount of money to charity as part of zakat, and I have fasted every Ramadan. However, I haven't been praying 5 times a day since A-levels, and I expressed a desire to my parents to begin praying regularly again (even my dad was slacking!).
Exactly; mum told me not to worry about not knowing Arabic too much (she said she prevented me from leaning proper, non-Quranic Arabic for a good reason when I was growing up - so my English accent and handwriting won't be weird) but Dad told me he's offered to teach me Levantine Arabic this evening so I can talk to him, even if it's just basic.
Where did you grow up in, the West? I knew many Muslims here who comitted far worse Zina than me (my body count of 1 is a far cry from a Pakistani friend of mine, who slept with about 20 non-Muslim girls and is a typical "wallahi bro" and has no intention of stopping any time soon).
I'm now a volcel as I was manipulated by my ex-girlfriend who LARPed as a HQNP girl from a Muslim background (half-Indian, half-white) but actually wanted to be sexually degenerate after we became official and only lived with her white single mother. I split up from her shortly after we became official; I thought we had a chance of making this an LTR as I thought I hit the jackpot when she was putting up a facade.

I do know what Islamic prayers are called; al-fajr, al-zuhr, al-asr, al-maghrib (breaking the fast during Ramadan), and al-isha. Like I said above, I stopped praying this regularly during A-Levels (age 17) as time wasn't on my side, and my workplace does allow Muslim employees to pray at work.

See above; I was manipulated by that HQNP half-Indian LARPer - she was putting up a facade when we were dating, pretending to be giga-HQNP but as soon as we became official, she initiated 2 out of 3 sex acts we did (I only had sex three times with her) and both the sex acts she initiated were degenerate in nature. After the third time, I just refused sex even though she kept begging for it.

I lifted a lot of weight off my shoulders when I split up from her, and blocked her everywhere. She's now with some LTN white oofy-doofy according to a friend. God knows what she's doing to him.
Okay habibi, I apologize. It is very hard to be Muslim in the west. I wish you best of luck. Even hijabis in the west are usually forced and whores. You should find a pious syrian/Lebanese villager and smuggle her in a carpet to UK and make cute aristocratic med bull babies

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sapieeen and Xangsane

I know, they speak Urdu. I was also referring to the full Arabs that went to my school who spoke Arabic (unlike those with just one Arab or Pakistani parent who could not speak Arabic or Urdu fluently, respectively).

I actually believe in my faith.

You don't know how many times I cried to my father during that relationship with that girl who I thought was an innocent HQNP foid.

I asked my dad if he could do the five prayers with me.
I was also bullied because of my Muslim background, by both whites and students who had two Muslim-by-birth parents.
Speaking of that, I knew one half-Pakistani, half-white guy (oofy doofy) who identified as a Muslim who went to my sixth form. He was prodded and questioned by full Pakistanis about Islam and Urdu to see if he was a LARPer. He couldn't speak Urdu at all, nor was extremely knowledgeable about prayers, but after when one Pakistani girl asked him to recite the first ayah of Al-Fatihah, he just stood in front of the entire common room reciting the entirety of Al-Fatihah, Al-Baqarah and Al-Imran off by heart with some white (and Pakistani) kids laughing at him.

One half-Jordanian, half-white ginger freckly girl was questioned in the same way. She couldn't speak Arabic but knew Quranic Arabic only, and also identified as Muslim.

He, like me, only knew Quranic Arabic.

I do with both yes.

Tagging:
@goddy @LightSkinNoob @looksmaxxer234 @Erik-Jón @Manu le coq @vanilla @ForeverRecession @Corleone @volcelfatcel @Future chad @Oberyn @thereallegend @zylk98 @Merćer @justadude @realklay11 @Hueless @Growth Plate @EverythingMattersCel @Vietnam @Marsiere214 @vaninskybird

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Chadeep, Merćer and 6 others
Tagging:
@goddy @LightSkinNoob @looksmaxxer234 @Erik-Jón @Manu le coq @vanilla @ForeverRecession @Corleone @volcelfatcel @Future chad @Oberyn @thereallegend @zylk98 @Merćer @justadude @realklay11 @Hueless @Growth Plate @EverythingMattersCel @Vietnam @Marsiere214 @vaninskybird
Not a single molecule. Don't tag me again

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Xangsane
You can put me on ignore if you want
Don't take everything so seriously pal. It was a joke. It's what loox usually says in a vocaroo whenever he's tagged :lul:

• JFL
استغفر الله

I should go to a dominatrix and get whipped as a punishment for what I did 😢
Don't do that. That's taking it way too far, and you're not repenting in that way either; you're worsening your sins as a matter of fact.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 19551
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله

If you’re Muslim you should get off this site, it’s not good for your health, it shortened mine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Xangsane
Okay habibi, I apologize. It is very hard to be Muslim in the west. I wish you best of luck. Even hijabis in the west are usually forced and whores. You should find a pious syrian/Lebanese villager and smuggle her in a carpet to UK and make cute aristocratic med bull babies
It's okay, and thank you. Yes, I've even noticed this too among many Muzzie uni students (both male and female) who want to assimilate into whiteness and become whitewashed (something which I rejected since I was 12).

To be fair, most of my dad's side of the family who still live in the Middle East now mostly live in the UAE/Qatar, and a few in Saudi Arabia. They mostly moved out in the 1980s and 2000s during wars. I'm open to dating any non-white ethnicity as long as she isn't curry (unless if Pakistani Muslim).

Ideally I'd like my kids to look very mixed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Don't take everything so seriously pal. It was a joke. It's what loox usually says in a vocaroo whenever he's tagged :lul:
What about not an atom, or not an element?

Tagging:
why tagged me bhai

• JFL
You’re more Muslim than any women in the west who wears the hijab

• +1
It's okay, and thank you. Yes, I've even noticed this too among many Muzzie uni students (both male and female) who want to assimilate into whiteness and become whitewashed (something which I rejected since I was 12).

To be fair, most of my dad's side of the family who still live in the Middle East now mostly live in the UAE/Qatar, and a few in Saudi Arabia. They mostly moved out in the 1980s and 2000s during wars. I'm open to dating any non-white ethnicity as long as she isn't curry (unless if Pakistani Muslim).

Ideally I'd like my kids to look very mixed.
Dating is haram 🚫

• +1