Please tell me the exact surgeries I need. I'm desperate to not be ugly

Harakiri Fellatio

Harakiri Fellatio

Mistral
Picsart 23 10 07 18 26 22 571

I know, I know. I'm hideous and my face makes you want to vomit; but please tell me some surgeries that exist to fix my face. Ik I need a nose job, but what are some surgeries to fix my face shape? Specifically my ugly cheeks and lower face shape. I'm desperate. I need some life fuel to grind. HELP ME! PLEASE! I DON'T WANT TO BE UGLY ANYMORE!

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Supreme, Drixzy, Deleted member 26859 and 1 other person
View attachment 2481930

I know, I know. I'm hideous and my face makes you want to vomit; but please tell me some surgeries that exist to fix my face. Ik I need a nose job, but what are some surgeries to fix my face shape? Specifically my ugly cheeks and lower face shape. I'm desperate. I need some life fuel to grind. HELP ME! PLEASE! I DON'T WANT TO BE UGLY ANYMORE!

Just my recommendations based on my analysis

• Scalp Reduction (Hardmax)
  • Hairmaxing
  • Teeth Coloring
  • Mewing or Jaw Surgery: Bimax
  • Orthodontist Work for Asymmetrical & Narrow Palate (Hardmax)
  • Lipmaxing for Texture Improvement
  • Better Hairstyle
  • Get a Slight Tan
  • Dress Better
  • Take Better Photos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, Ark and Deleted member 43403
Just my recommendations based on my analysis

• Scalp Reduction (Hardmax)
  • Hairmaxing
  • Teeth Coloring
  • Mewing or Jaw Surgery: Bimax
  • Orthodontist Work for Asymmetrical & Narrow Palate (Hardmax)
  • Lipmaxing for Texture Improvement
  • Better Hairstyle
  • Get a Slight Tan
  • Dress Better
  • Take Better Photos
Thank you.

• +1
Reactions: Economical and enchanted_elixir
Shave bald SEAmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
I honestly dont't know if surgeries can help you. Better health and grooming might tho

Bimax(maybe trimax depending on the chin side view) + fraud forehead with hair (hairmaxxing, looks greasy af)

i would say bonesmashing

View attachment 2481930

you have normal eyes and a decent nose,you just need to fix your overbite(braces),better hairstyle thats short,tan,get more lean and you should be alright

• +1
Reactions: Harakiri Fellatio
won't a lefort will be better? serious question im not surgeryuser so i have little information about surgery
Lefort is For Recessed Maxilla(Midface If You Don't Understand)
Bimax Is For Underbite/Overbite(Jaw)

Last edited:
why cant you send a normal pic lol, its like ur trying to make urself look uglier

b
Lefort is For Recessed Maxilla(Midface If You Don't Understand)
Bimax Is For Underbite/Overbite(Jaw)
brutal i need lefort i have flat maxilla. will that fix my subhuman nose too?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
you look good man, nowhere near truecel. just stay away from normie girls, you need to nichemax

View attachment 2481930

surgeries won't save you nigga!! Destined to be subhuman

• Woah
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
View attachment 2481930

Buy plane ticket to South East Asia

Don’t listen to the randos suggesting bimax without having even seen your side profile.

I agree that you are not attractive, but I don’t see any obvious surgery that would benefit you. Perhaps show your side profile and 3/4 angle to assess.

Edit: also pics without smiling

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Don’t listen to the randos suggesting bimax without having even seen your side profile.

I agree that you are not attractive, but I don’t see any obvious surgery that would benefit you. Perhaps show your side profile and 3/4 angle to assess.

Edit: also pics without smiling
Picsart 23 10 10 14 33 51 609

you look like a child molester, im amused your mother didn't throw you in the bin after seeing your ugly face
Lookist scum. If you saw me in person you wouldn't dare say a thing.