Please tell me the exact surgeries I need. I'm desperate to not be ugly

Harakiri Fellatio

Harakiri Fellatio

Mistral
Picsart 23 10 07 18 26 22 571

I know, I know. I'm hideous and my face makes you want to vomit; but please tell me some surgeries that exist to fix my face. Ik I need a nose job, but what are some surgeries to fix my face shape? Specifically my ugly cheeks and lower face shape. I'm desperate. I need some life fuel to grind. HELP ME! PLEASE! I DON'T WANT TO BE UGLY ANYMORE!

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Supreme, Drixzy, Deleted member 26859 and 1 other person
I honestly dont't know if surgeries can help you. Better health and grooming might tho
Dude you’re the lad that got reverse brow lift and got sick from it aren’t you? How are you dealing with it now years later? I was planning on getting this procedure done

Dude you’re the lad that got reverse brow lift and got sick from it aren’t you? How are you dealing with it now years later? I was planning on getting this procedure done
Don't do it. At least not with botox. Get surgery instead

Supras u mean? I wanted something done in a few months max
Not necessarily osteotomy. Soft tissue surgery to pull your eyebrows down and remove excess tissue around your upper eyelids (skin, fat and muscle). It can be done, but not every surgeon is able to produce good results, especially since reverse browlifts are a rare request. Try to be as specific as possible about what you want during your consultation.

Dont waste thousands for you to still be ltn at most
Try to live life and get off this site because it never even started for you
Im sorry