Pneumo and Arvid Exposed for Editing Their Pics During The Meetup

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Mewton, Costcosuperstore and 6 others
Ain’t no party like a pneumo party
4223703 IMG 5471

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and incelmogger
Edited or not, chances are Pneumo and Arvid still mog most of the people hating in this thread.
lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, DalitBoss, Jova and 7 others
Also all of them are wearing makeup :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Deleted member 20399, BrendioEEE and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Diako, thebuffdon690 and 24 others

Attachments

• 59811427618224953923888164698027.gif
    59811427618224953923888164698027.gif
    7.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SubhumanForever, DalitBoss, Jova and 15 others
Oh come on now. There's only so much editing photos can do. Replicating the effect of a morph from different perspectives and lighting is tough! Even the AI assisted morphing tools struggle to make something believable.

Link me to this please. I want to see the funny.

Exactly. That's what I meant. I would not be wasting time on this forum if I had one of those faces. The magnitude of the mog is irrelevant after you mog enough to get a gf (in my opinion, quality of life does not get too much better after a loving gf, that is if you don't have narcissistic PD). Just think right now that this forum and it's users are going to become PUAHate in the future, everyone of us, so the narcissism is moot and don't forget the attention is what they want.

These threads remind me of the sections of newspapers dedicated to celebrities. Do we need PSL paprazzi now?
By ur logic, most guys on here can get a gf so the forum shouldn’t even exist

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lookologist003
I would not be wasting time on this forum if I had one of those faces. Just think right now that this forum and it's users are going to become PUAHate in the future, everyone of us, so the narcissism is moot and don't forget the attention is what they want.
right :blackpill:
These threads remind me of the sections of newspapers dedicated to celebrities. Do we need PSL paprazzi now?
many people don't even know what PSL means yet they relate it to models only. check tiktok, they're obsessed calling whatever "PSL"

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan and Lookologist003
Arvid looks totally different in these pictures than he does in 2021-2022

He peaked back then now he's doing the whole "dye my hair and eyebrows like a total faggot" larp which makes him look infinitely worse

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AutisticGymcel, Deleted member 20399, BrendioEEE and 6 others
Lol arvids left iris looks stretched af and eye shape is way more rectangular too obv morphed

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SubhumanForever, BeanletMogger, BrendioEEE and 6 others
body dysmorphia.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Melly, Jova and 5 others
Edited or not, chances are Pneumo and Arvid still mog most of the people hating in this thread.
lol
make that 99% + water no ones claiming to mog them here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss, Jova, Mewton and 5 others
Arvid is pretty open about he still wants to surgery maxx and Pneumo whines a lot claiming he’s only HTN. I think right guy is Astrosky or @MoggerGaston idrk
Its talldark and he is a chill dude

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and ElTruecel
KILL ALL FRAUDMAXXERS
CURB STOMP A FRAUDMAXXER
DROPKICK A FRAUDMAXXER
TFD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever, Mewton, Bushman and 10 others
Imagine you are so insecure you want to show off to incels and then EDIT THE PICTURE:lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever, xyukeeee, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
AP1GczOKlqYIyQfl6545ZhzwSuNJqmf2UuN4xRz6DtObGgDYc2l7MpnWaqh4OC8bSu0aBKrG212Ny0pV9TfqDYwNOJFCyPjnHs0qCLpaydtsZBrGgaZms_jOVdHdHKpNom2NSmMrXDSmvyh41drtkpiorUIj21lmTp3vgBlBLbFl1G9EF6sB6Z1sJMFDQ2XU2s1FYzj7Gp796mzqvNLrwSrIkHeApb57c5opq_YQhOO2y__jj4SB6_eT9s3JOwPy8ERpm9ANlxg8gdvrKiPa9dZF0k1ArB0AD6pajSnF9XmrbbSZwah-ccu6ci0ovPIYng58h9AVCO77q419GkmFE0Ax-ciO89eR1nitkbMVrBgpHvz_qeIjSfk6NFTkqielyTA9yNaFQgWuoijIWybxU_Q3cWFMYmKdJIHuyelU6pdMFzgR6PSFps1RLSYumCDavpND0Uu2v9BOi9z7CXyQPGmN2YXe4aw5sOGQX8-Z0IDMZMQmirQtPPunGQihHb6Wou1VoER2lDEC3BYkQBev8ocpJHAZqOp9w9B_r0c7HW9Cr1sm9yAZyXgJeLL1A4Z-oJwDmA55XRyPcP6UN7l9m277Xt9ire26VWAJL8xQpvoIF2JnYwCk9YDwfqasJxOBPdFxRuKRtMQhqHQ3KBgNcb1om5334GIhp-IEPf0IumYvCATdpa06tyxzQQtX9ibhJ6gf7PcJshDXb7Gj9JGKpbV3kOm_Ik78MWUzSKLF3T1Hw9qttFb-tKzvQ7bLd6nFqMtp3cny733U104FLK7hcHCMlhhy-iu5V8840o3AAEzs4FppNemJ6GSFI_vo-fqBkg0p3argj8IhNM4GvwnjBBP85cKzllW_zhuksD1HyVPZRBFQjWw3PkjG4v9i3-cCwXpx08bBrts6r_AD4D094kzl9NXLD00=w1336-h1151-s-no-gm

reminder i mog these faggots with an unfrauded, unfiltered selfie from my bedroom with 0 preparation, or anything. I just got out of the shower.

I feel sad for people who feel like they need to fraud to look good.

@NorwoodAscender @pneumocystosis

looksmaxxing/frauding is cope for you guys. You have unresolved trauma/negligence from your childhood you need to work on.

Start understanding that looksmaxxing has been your way of coping with your childhood traumas. It's never going to get you where you want to be.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Davidproton, DalitBoss, AutisticGymcel and 20 others
AP1GczOKlqYIyQfl6545ZhzwSuNJqmf2UuN4xRz6DtObGgDYc2l7MpnWaqh4OC8bSu0aBKrG212Ny0pV9TfqDYwNOJFCyPjnHs0qCLpaydtsZBrGgaZms_jOVdHdHKpNom2NSmMrXDSmvyh41drtkpiorUIj21lmTp3vgBlBLbFl1G9EF6sB6Z1sJMFDQ2XU2s1FYzj7Gp796mzqvNLrwSrIkHeApb57c5opq_YQhOO2y__jj4SB6_eT9s3JOwPy8ERpm9ANlxg8gdvrKiPa9dZF0k1ArB0AD6pajSnF9XmrbbSZwah-ccu6ci0ovPIYng58h9AVCO77q419GkmFE0Ax-ciO89eR1nitkbMVrBgpHvz_qeIjSfk6NFTkqielyTA9yNaFQgWuoijIWybxU_Q3cWFMYmKdJIHuyelU6pdMFzgR6PSFps1RLSYumCDavpND0Uu2v9BOi9z7CXyQPGmN2YXe4aw5sOGQX8-Z0IDMZMQmirQtPPunGQihHb6Wou1VoER2lDEC3BYkQBev8ocpJHAZqOp9w9B_r0c7HW9Cr1sm9yAZyXgJeLL1A4Z-oJwDmA55XRyPcP6UN7l9m277Xt9ire26VWAJL8xQpvoIF2JnYwCk9YDwfqasJxOBPdFxRuKRtMQhqHQ3KBgNcb1om5334GIhp-IEPf0IumYvCATdpa06tyxzQQtX9ibhJ6gf7PcJshDXb7Gj9JGKpbV3kOm_Ik78MWUzSKLF3T1Hw9qttFb-tKzvQ7bLd6nFqMtp3cny733U104FLK7hcHCMlhhy-iu5V8840o3AAEzs4FppNemJ6GSFI_vo-fqBkg0p3argj8IhNM4GvwnjBBP85cKzllW_zhuksD1HyVPZRBFQjWw3PkjG4v9i3-cCwXpx08bBrts6r_AD4D094kzl9NXLD00=w1336-h1151-s-no-gm

reminder i mog these faggots with an unfrauded, unfiltered selfie from my bedroom with 0 preparation, or anything. I just got out of the shower.

looksmaxxing/frauding is cope for you guys. You have unresolved trauma/negligence from your childhood you need to work on.

Start understanding that looksmaxxing has been your way of coping with your childhood traumas. It's never going to get you where you want to be.
tf am i catching strays for

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Davidproton, DalitBoss, Aero and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Bushman, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
i thought your account is @arvid's new account

may be confusing you with someone else
nah that’s @LiterallyNightwing

i just somewhat look like arvid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss, Mewton, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Costcosuperstore, mayo mogger and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss, dragomaxxer, SadLivwr and 15 others
This thread was hilarious

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, xyukeeee, BrendioEEE and 3 others
@pneumocystosis unfrauded pics doxxed
IMG 5755

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, Mewton, xyukeeee and 6 others

Woda

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and MoggerGaston
I remember one gif back on 4chan where a guy who looks like exactly Macron is sucking his own dick.
Don't leave me hanging, gotta post that shit.:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517
  • So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • JFL
Reactions: Bomber517
aint no way guys wearing makeup ever gonna mog me

they might get more female attention but they never gonna mog me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, BrendioEEE, greywind and 3 others
I wonder how the conversation went with who decided they were gonna morph the pic and discussing what they were gonna morph :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, thebuffdon690 and 16 others
View attachment 3010907

Normal pic right, major fuckup incoming you fucking larping retard :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
View attachment 3010909

EXPLAIN THIS LMAOOOOOOOOOO

Discovered by Jase btw, jfl@copying the kohl around the eyes thing he did too

@pneumocystosis explain this retard, was it some bitflip cosmic rays holy shit jfl@u

Tagging random nigs @Lebgfinal @0hMan @TechnoBoss @ElTruecel @St.TikTokcel @Trilogy @try2beme @Bitchwhipper2 @emeraldglass @coisbhai @datboijj @dervw4cenks

More sus parts of the image, can't trust these niggers
View attachment 3010926
What internet validation does to an mf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, BrendioEEE, lucifer6969 and 4 others
I was reading the original thread in which these photos were first shared and I noticed something.

Whilst you incels are rotting these 2 are slaying in berghain, how does that make you feel?

99815D26 1A80 4B74 BEFD 659C6B569B77

Gaymaxxed for berghain

Both Pneumo and ChrisN posted what appeared at a glance to be the same photo, but they are different and they are both edited! The picture OP posted was the picture posted by ChrisN and it has the obvious discontinuity in the background. The picture that Pneumo posted has weird stretching and blurring (notice the neck). Each image provides proof that the other was edited. My question is why? Maybe it's satire.

E

@BrendioEEE

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aypo129, Aero, aesthetic beauty and 4 others
We got chads with facial dysmorphia before GTA 6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, Melly, Mewton and 8 others
They're literally larping about their entire life and morphing a majority of their photos while shitting on others en-masse, it's one thing if they were merely frauding, but the nefarious behavior on top of that is what makes it bad.

I mean there were some funny frauds/larps on here, like when Loox met with someone and edited both of their faces to both look like whatever Amish pheno straight from the hills of Upstate New York he wants to larp as despite both of them being completely unrelated.

He also didn't deny it in this very thread
View attachment 3011049

If you want to larp as 6'6, or a Chad, or a roided out god, a fighter, a slayer, whatever the myriad of larps that happen on this forum, and at the same time shit on others, when you're complete fraud, that's when it gets into the realm of nefarity, and I will expose agents of the devil.

Arvid was also caught larping many times while he was on here, and pneumo has been making up stories for fucking YEARS.
Brutal you haven’t seen them irl keep coping

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lookologist003 and nathan
I was reading the original thread in which these photos were first shared and I noticed something.

Both Pneumo and ChrisN posted what appeared at a glance to be the same photo, but they are different and they are both edited! The picture OP posted was the picture posted by ChrisN and it has the obvious discontinuity in the background. The picture that Pneumo posted has weird stretching and blurring (notice the neck). Each image provides proof that the other was edited. My question is why? Maybe it's satire.

View attachment 3011793

@BrendioEEE
Both are variations of edited I can explain more later a bit busy, but weird to trust people known to lie/fraud.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever, SubhumanCurrycel, Bushman and 2 others
Idk why i dont wanna hate but

This picture look so gay , idk why but its look soooo gayyyyy

• +1
Reactions: ascension, xyukeeee, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others

View attachment 3011793

@BrendioEEE
The pic pneumo posted was obviously a troll…

• Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003

@pneumocystosis is wearing some sort of glitter tank-top. It has a gay vibe but I am mirin'. Looks good.

More men should dress 'gay' so it becomes less gay to dress gay. If u know what I mean.

Male fashion is so fucking boring because whenever you do something cool, suddenly it is 'gay'.

Fuck the haters. mirin' @pneumocystosis here

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Melly, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others

Im willing to be 100 bucks these 3 had hot steamy gay sex in a hotel room both before and after they took this incredibly homosexual photo

• JFL
Reactions: xyukeeee
B861d2647b8026382a4a72e667d1394e

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, Mewton and RichardSpencel
I remember one gif back on 4chan where a guy who looks like exactly Macron is sucking his own dick.
holy fuck man only just now noticed your signature. Cologne cathedral is amazing.

Years ago I came across the story of the defender of the cathedral.

This piano music has touched my soul ever since. I am crying as I write this post and listening to this music again.

It's the story of a lone panther-tank and its crew (5 people) in a besieged Cologne.
Most, if not all, of the German army had already fled to the other side of the Rhine river which goes through the city.

American units advancing, were expecting little resistance.

Except for this lone panther tank and its crew, without any support, staying on the cathedral side of the city. Nobody was expecting it.

Why was it there?

This story is interesting because it was heavily captured in photography and film at the time. There was a film-crew travelling with this specific USA army unit while it was advancing into Cologne. Extensive film/photography wasn't as common back then.

1*VdKxwzImRR5Ae513J3P7UA.jpeg

Sherman tanks and infantry advancing towards the cathedral seen in the background.

2 sherman tanks were taken out by the panther moments later.
Some of the crew-members managed to get out alive, seen in this picture fleeing in panic.
Brutalsherman

Picture taken in action just after the sherman tank was destroyed (brutal RIP to the crew-members of the sherman tanks).

There is a lone panther tank at the cathedral defending it. Why is this tank here?

Americans went into cover, the camera-crew entered a house.

Unbeknownst to the germans, there was an american unit equiped with the newest 'pershing' tank in cologne.

Unlike the sherman tanks, this tank was well armored and armed, a true match for the panther tank in a one-on-one.
Perhaps this was the first time in history, this new pershing tank was used against a german tank.

The panther tank was camping on a street next to the cathedral. Keeping eye on an important crossroad in the city where the americans were expected to show up.

Then, a Pershing tank came around the corner exactly where the germans expected the americans to show up.
But it was a tank the germans had never seen before.
A moment of hesitation occurred as the german panther-crew sees this tank in it's sights and is ready to fire:

'what is this tank? is it one of ours?'

Boom. Their panther tank is hit, burning. It's done. Crew bailing out while being hit a second time. Part of the crew died, part escaped.

All caught on film.

So brutal man, what a brutal story.

The youtube channel yarnhub has a video about this exact engagement.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bomber517 and Bushman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back