Pneumo and Arvid Exposed for Editing Their Pics During The Meetup

Does that tiny misalignment of the background really reveal anything? I don't think so. This isn't a big deal if it is true anyway. What are you doing if you are on social media and not morphing and retouching your photos? Fraud is law in 2024 and onward.
Glaze

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
holy fuck man only just now noticed your signature. Cologne cathedral is amazing.

Years ago I came across the story of the defender of the cathedral.

This piano music has touched my soul ever since. I am crying as I write this post and listening to this music again.

It's the story of a lone panther-tank and its crew (5 people) in a besieged Cologne.
Most, if not all, of the German army had already fled to the other side of the Rhine river which goes through the city.

American units advancing, were expecting little resistance.

Except for this lone panther tank and its crew, without any support, staying on the cathedral side of the city. Nobody was expecting it.

Why was it there?

This story is interesting because it was heavily captured in photography and film at the time. There was a film-crew travelling with this specific USA army unit while it was advancing into Cologne. Extensive film/photography wasn't as common back then.

1*VdKxwzImRR5Ae513J3P7UA.jpeg

Sherman tanks and infantry advancing towards the cathedral seen in the background.

2 sherman tanks were taken out by the panther moments later.
Some of the crew-members managed to get out alive, seen in this picture fleeing in panic.
View attachment 3012473
Picture taken in action just after the sherman tank was destroyed (brutal RIP to the crew-members of the sherman tanks).

There is a lone panther tank at the cathedral defending it. Why is this tank here?

Americans went into cover, the camera-crew entered a house.

Unbeknownst to the germans, there was an american unit equiped with the newest 'pershing' tank in cologne.

Unlike the sherman tanks, this tank was well armored and armed, a true match for the panther tank in a one-on-one.
Perhaps this was the first time in history, this new pershing tank was used against a german tank.

The panther tank was camping on a street next to the cathedral. Keeping eye on an important crossroad in the city where the americans were expected to show up.

Then, a Pershing tank came around the corner exactly where the germans expected the americans to show up.
But it was a tank the germans had never seen before. A moment of hesitation occurred as the german panther-crew sees this tank in it's sights and is ready to fire:

'what is this tank? is it one of ours?'

Boom. Their panther tank is hit, burning. It's done. Crew bailing out while being hit a second time. Part of the crew died, part escaped.

All caught on film.

So brutal man, what a brutal story.

The youtube channel yarnhub has a video about this exact engagement.

Brutal indeed. Pershing was no joke with its 90mm cannon.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Brutal indeed. Pershing was no joke with its 90mm cannon.
modern warfare is so un-intuitive and retarded.

There is no living in a tank: living in a metal box that is hardly warmed. You are cold, under-fed, feeling like shit. Yet there is a new operation today you have to take part in. You get together at some designated place and are told to advance into some direction with your tank.

You move your tank into position, scanning the horizon for targets, firing at them while you tell your driver to reverse back into cover.
Tigertank

Then at some point your tank is destroyed instead. A shell hits your tank, fire in your tank.

Half your crew is dead, half manages to escape.

Modern warfare?

You are hit randomly from a bomb from a drone or thrown by a fighter-jet from tens of miles away.
There is nothing personal, you just hear a wooosh and you are dead.

Interviews from people from the Serbia-Kosovo war, in the 1990s, it was always people telling about the horrors of fighter-jets.

You never knew when you could be next. At any moment, a fighter-jet could drop a bomb on your location and that was your end. This fear was never-ending as it could happen any moment without a warning.

Modern war is even worse than that. 10 times worse with this drone shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, greywind, got.daim and 2 others
View attachment 3010907

Normal pic right, major fuckup incoming you fucking larping retard :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
View attachment 3010909

EXPLAIN THIS LMAOOOOOOOOOO

Discovered by Jase btw, jfl@copying the kohl around the eyes thing he did too

@pneumocystosis explain this retard, was it some bitflip cosmic rays holy shit jfl@u

Tagging random nigs @Lebgfinal @0hMan @TechnoBoss @ElTruecel @St.TikTokcel @Trilogy @try2beme @Bitchwhipper2 @emeraldglass @coisbhai @datboijj @dervw4cenks

More sus parts of the image, can't trust these niggers
View attachment 3010926
Based and fraudpilled

I’m pretty sure @pneumocystosis just morphed himself and did some unnecessary morphing on @LiterallyNightwing and @TallDarkAndHandsome to make them his partners in crime

@ascension

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
I was reading the original thread in which these photos were first shared and I noticed something.

Both Pneumo and ChrisN posted what appeared at a glance to be the same photo, but they are different and they are both edited! The picture OP posted was the picture posted by ChrisN and it has the obvious discontinuity in the background. The picture that Pneumo posted has weird stretching and blurring (notice the neck). Each image provides proof that the other was edited. My question is why? Maybe it's satire.

View attachment 3011793

@BrendioEEE
How fucking slow are you?

it was obvious satire mate, no need for a whole ass investigation

Most people JFLed it when i posted.

muh
Both Pneumo and ChrisN posted what appeared at a glance to be the same photo, but they are different and they are both edited!
🤓🤓🤓

Don’t embarrass yourself like that again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aypo129, aber, Melly and 4 others
I’m pretty sure @pneumocystosis just morphed himself and did some unnecessary morphing on @LiterallyNightwing and @TallDarkAndHandsome to make them his partners in crime

@ascension

After all my work exposing these "Chads", people are STILL surprised that they're lying, morphing and frauding.

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever, efidescontinuado and USERΝAME
  • +1
Reactions: ascension
JFL AT NIGGERS EDITING THEIR PICS LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
are they all wearing eyeliner??

• JFL
Reactions: mlbmogger252