Pneumo was actually so dumb to do a RAD cycle

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
I even bought 10mg RAD-140, 10mg MK677 and 5mg LGD4033 but haven't used them yet

Pneumo literally fucked his hormones for gains that could have been made natty in the same period of time (8 weeks to 12 weeks aka 2 or 3 months)

"But but he tried to gymcel before and still was skinny" He was eating 1500 calories and not consistent, while on RAD he was eating up to 3500 calories, 150 or 200g of protein and was in the gym everyday

So dumb to start PEDs when your diet / consistency isn't on point

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, Sprinkles, tombradylover and 10 others
This forum isn't composed of rational people. It's full of under age kids who talk in zoomer slang who have no life experience, and no ability to think long term.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Arcturus, blite and 10 others
Just sacrifice your health for a little sniff of pussy theory.

• +1
Reactions: j05 and ascension
Imagine telling people that you use performance enhancing drugs when you look like this :

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, tombradylover, St.TikTokcel and 5 others
Imagine telling people that you use performance enhancing drugs when you look like this :
View attachment 2325134
No but that was actually so dumb
Not only he didn't finish the cycle (dumb)
He probably is lucky that he hasn't been hit with supression

This forum isn't composed of rational people. It's full of under age kids who talk in zoomer slang who have no life experience, and no ability to think long term.

The thing that changed his physique wasn't RAD but was his diet and him being consistent in the gym, underweight or not, he should have started his cycle after he did actual 3 months of everyday in gym alongside super good diet

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 20399, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
It made his chin bigger so 100% worth it tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and pneumocystosis
I even bought 10mg RAD-140, 10mg MK677 and 5mg LGD4033 but haven't used them yet

Pneumo literally fucked his hormones for gains that could have been made natty in the same period of time (8 weeks to 12 weeks aka 2 or 3 months)

"But but he tried to gymcel before and still was skinny" He was eating 1500 calories and not consistent, while on RAD he was eating up to 3500 calories, 150 or 200g of protein and was in the gym everyday

Real men just take 500 mg of test like @5.5psl if i do a cycle in the future i will just inject test and just use ru or fin to protect hair

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BoredPrince, pneumocystosis and 5.5psl
Moggs 90% of dudes my age they all are skinny fat
Is it worth it? He could have achieved the same thing just by 2 weeks more and actually could have used RAD with better understanement of training and diet and made better gains.
It made his chin bigger so 100% worth it tbh
He said it didn't

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Reformed
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and St.TikTokcel
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 29581
I mean diet and genetic is what define your progress rest time too of course.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone and alriodai
I LOST ALLY MY GAINS IT'S OVERRRRRRR.
Haven't worked out in 3 months.

WENT FROM 74KG TO 67KG THIS MORNING LMAOOOOOO.

I WAS ALWAYS MEANT TO BE A SKINNY BITCH. I HAVE ACCEPTED IT.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 23391, 5.5psl and 1 other person

tbh bro it was dumb, i wish you consulted us before, the reason u made thoses gains weren't the rad, it was just ur diet and consistenency and ur actual newbie gains

ofc ur first 3 months natty in the gmy didn't do shit for u u were eating 1500 cal and coping w muh hollow cheeks

mind to show ur body now?

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis
it genuinely did
if it was geniune rad140 u had then yes it will increase bone density espeically since u were anorexic before

• +1
tbh bro it was dumb, i wish you consulted us before, the reason u made thoses gains weren't the rad, it was just ur diet and consistenency and ur actual newbie gains

ofc ur first 3 months natty in the gmy didn't do shit for u u were eating 1500 cal and coping w muh hollow cheeks

mind to show ur body now?
i natty lifted for a while you need to be autistic if you think you can gain 12 kg in 6 week by mhuu newbie gains

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai
i natty lifted for a while you need to be autistic if you think you can gain 12 kg in 6 week by mhuu newbie gains
no shit he gained mostly water weight and some fat, jfl if you think he gained 12kg of muscle in 6 week with a winstrol/rad140 6 weeks cycle only
nobody can gain that much muscle in 6 weeks with any compound

I'm literally a stick with slightly rounded pecs and decent legs.

thanks for the insight bro
at least you still smash bad bitches bro

Pneumo's already a prime slayer. He doesn't need to do shit just wash his face and brush his teeth before he goes out. Taking SARMS was really risky - hope he didn't get any of the negative effects, gyno, acne, hairloss, mental dysfunction, sexual dyfunction etc

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: j05, Deleted member 20399, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
no shit he gained mostly water weight and some fat, jfl if you think he gained 12kg of muscle in 6 week with a winstrol/rad140 6 weeks cycle only
nobody can gain that much muscle in 6 weeks with any compound

at least you still smash bad bitches bro
ofcourse he did not gain 12 kg of muscle natty you can gain in your first year around 5,6 kg of pure muscle

• +1
I'm literally a stick with slightly rounded pecs and decent legs.

thanks for the insight bro
Did you ever bump unreleased Juice with your gf?

• Love it
Pneumo's already a prime slayer. He doesn't need to do shit just wash his face and brush his teeth before he goes out. Taking SARMS was really risky - hope he didn't get any of the negative effects, gyno, acne, hairloss, mental dysfunction, sexual dyfunction etc
I'm also glad he didn't brutally descend. He did have some acne but it cleared out.
He did too have sexual dysfunction that's why he stopped, and his GF got mad for exposing that business on thread too and one of the reasons she "left" him

I do understand why he wanted to gymcel but it was really dumb to do SARMS:
He already was super good popular with girls, he should have just lean bulked and gone to the gym 3 times a week for like 1 year or 2 year

Only incels like me and the others here should actually risk SARMS, our health and go fucking lift everyday of the week because of our facial deformities

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Seth Walsh
I'm also glad he didn't brutally descend. He did have some acne but it cleared out.
He did too have sexual dysfunction that's why he stopped, and his GF got mad for exposing that business on thread too and one of the reasons she "left" him

I do understand why he wanted to gymcel but it was really dumb to do SARMS:
He already was super good popular with girls, he should have just lean bulked and gone to the gym 3 times a week for like 1 year or 2 year

Only incels like me and the others here should actually risk SARMS, our health and go fucking lift everyday of the week because of our facial deformities
Aren't you like 6'4 young and prettyboymaxxed?

• +1
Aren't you like 6'4 young and prettyboymaxxed?
i am 18 years old brother
i'm 6ft4
im skinny as fuck, prettyboy? wouldn't say, i do have some nice features (hair, lips, eyelashes, eyes even tho i got nct girls comment on my eyes so much) but i have a recessed maxilla which ruins everything that i'm trying to fix w muh thumb pulling and mewing even tho ik its cope deep down)

my only hope is just gymcelling to feel more confident in my self

i'm self aware and realistic enough tbh

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
i am 18 years old brother
i'm 6ft4
im skinny as fuck, prettyboy? wouldn't say, i do have some nice features (hair, lips, eyelashes, eyes even tho i got nct girls comment on my eyes so much) but i have a recessed maxilla which ruins everything that i'm trying to fix w muh thumb pulling and mewing even tho ik its cope deep down)

my only hope is just gymcelling to feel more confident in my self

i'm self aware and realistic enough tbh
This world has a problem of attraction.

Remove money, status and anything else from the equation. Is it even possible for 1 woman to be so attracted to a man that she'd want to spend her whole life with him? Add in feminism and the news (+ the agenda behind it all).

Everyone's stuck in a painful cycle. Feminists still getting lied to by society.

Feminists are blackpilled so hard to the point where they realise, no man that they are truly attracted to, will reciprocate the same level of attraction for the same amount of time. To avenge nature, they gold-dig and try to use men, simps, free tinder dinners etc. All while being force fed propeganda that all men are bad and just want to pump and dump them.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis and alriodai

The suppression on SARMs is much less than with steroids and is much more easily reversible, also, if you take enclomiphene on cycle with most compounds (LGD, RAD, osta, but not at higher doses or with something like S-23) at reasonable doses you can maintain normal T levels while on cycle. For some people they have even HIGHER test WHILE ON SARMS due to enclo. So no, this "HE FUCKED UP HIS HORMONEZ!!1" more plates more dates viewer retard cope is totally wrong. You'd know that if you actually took SARMs and did blood work.

• +1
Did you ever bump unreleased Juice with your gf?
yeah!
she loved life's a dungeon, arctic tundra, rental, work out (prodbyjake), red moonlight, flaws and sins (her favourite), on time, first time, bloody blade, i made her learn a verse from iron on me, split my brains.
she thought biscotti was funny because the "eskimo polar bear" was so random lol.

man i miss that shit

• Love it
Reactions: Seth Walsh

bro stop being pussy and hmu whenever you need help with lifting, you can get to the same point I did too natty. I trained my friend who was skinnier than you two a 225 lbs bench

I agree that he should have gotten his consistency down before hand, but his gains were still pretty good although he lost most of them, regardless its a learning experience and the chin gains are def worth imo. Rn i just go to my first week on rad140 and look way drier with barely any sides, hair is perfectly fine, acne barely got worse (probably just from not washing my sheets lol ). Started mk677 two days ago now. Im mostly running these peds for facial gains ngl those are what i mired most from pneumos transformation.

• +1
I agree that he should have gotten his consistency down before hand, but his gains were still pretty good although he lost most of them, regardless its a learning experience and the chin gains are def worth imo. Rn i just go to my first week on rad140 and look way drier with barely any sides, hair is perfectly fine, acne barely got worse (probably just from not washing my sheets lol ). Started mk677 two days ago now. Im mostly running these peds for facial gains ngl those are what i mired most from pneumos transformation.
I'm also gonna run them for the face gains mostly but I rather actually have good gains in body+face if you know what I mean
I got 10mg RAD140, 10mg MK677 and 5mg LGD4033
All of them allegedly are super good for increasing bone density especially LGD
You should also do thumb pulling like me, thumb pull, chew hard on mouthguard and mew hard
Bulk hard too and drink calcium hard
Take all the bone cope supplements like me, Vitamin K2 D3 etc etc etc

I might start taking it mid August, I already know how to lift (I think so?) but my diet is still at 60%, need to be perfect to start

I'm also gonna run them for the face gains mostly but I rather actually have good gains in body+face if you know what I mean
I got 10mg RAD140, 10mg MK677 and 5mg LGD4033
All of them allegedly are super good for increasing bone density especially LGD
You should also do thumb pulling like me, thumb pull, chew hard on mouthguard and mew hard
Bulk hard too and drink calcium hard
Take all the bone cope supplements like me, Vitamin K2 D3 etc etc etc

I might start taking it mid August, I already know how to lift (I think so?) but my diet is still at 60%, need to be perfect to start
I've been doing the highest level of jawliner every day but my jaw has already become too strong for even that. Thanks for the reminder of thumbpulling, im doing the same dosages of rad and mk no lgd though. Im not neccesarily bulking just spamming protein ngl, lots of ham and protein shakes. I need to get k2 but apart from that i take a lot of supplements. Goodluck brotha hmu for any lifting questions. Gonna go hit chest and back now hopefully hit a pr

• +1