Pointy chin: final verdict

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Alr I am probably getting a reputation as an autist for asking so often about pointy chin, but it would fit me quite well.

Is it achievable through a vertical genio and/or vertical chin implant? How often is it done on men (if at all)?

• JFL
Reactions: illoan82 and PseudoMaxxer
how would it be better than square chin tho

• +1
Reactions: smoth, Deleted member 60224 and PseudoMaxxer
the point comes from the mental protuberance, they replicate this with chin wings.

how would it be better than square chin tho
square isn't ideal in most of the world, pointier chins make your face look slimmer.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: arabcelxxx, PseudoMaxxer, Lonenely sigma and 1 other person
the point comes from the mental protuberance, they replicate this with chin wings.

square isn't ideal in most of the world, pointier chins make your face look slimmer.
Doesn't chin wing make your chin wider? Do you think there are other ways to achieve it?

And yeah I agree, I never really understood the hype over square chins. For me a tall, narrow and pointy chin (like Orb's) is completely ideal. I'd always rather look cute than handsome and pointy chins do just that

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12
by the way you want the protuberance to be at a slight down-angle this makes the chin seem taller and gives you that angle from a neutral forward posture.

the example doesn't have a narrow chin but you get what I mean, his protuberance points downwards instead of forwards.

in some people the point grows straight forward, which means you don't really see it until they laugh or tilt their head forwards.

Doesn't chin wing make your chin wider? Do you think there are other ways to achieve it?

And yeah I agree, I never really understood the hype over square chins. For me a tall, narrow and pointy chin (like Orb's) is completely ideal. I'd always rather look cute than handsome and pointy chins do just that
just depends on the design.

this would be pointy.

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU and Lonenely sigma
Would need to see pic, depends on the face

by the way you want the protuberance to be at a slight down-angle this makes the chin seem taller and gives you that angle from a neutral forward posture.

View attachment 2737064
the example doesn't have a narrow chin but you get what I mean, his protuberance points downwards instead of forwards.

in some people the point grows straight forward, which means you don't really see it until they laugh or tilt their head forwards.

View attachment 2737065

this would be pointy.
Opry has square chin

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma

View attachment 2737064

View attachment 2737065

this would be pointy.
And what do you think about a similar design in terms of direction it projects in, the amount of projection etc. but the one that would also aim to reduce the width and make it narrower? Is that ever done or are our definitions of pointy different

Opry has square chin
and a down-grown protuberance which is what I used him as reference to that you didn't read.

And what do you think about a similar design in terms of direction it projects in, the amount of projection etc. but the one that would also aim to reduce the width and make it narrower? Is that ever done or are our definitions of pointy different
the angle of projection is the same as the angle of the mandible in most people, if your jaw is already sloping then it just has to follow that groove, if you have a low gonial angle it'll be complicated but most people don't have that.

I have no actual experience with implants, but you'd have to get that custom made, I just know the anatomical reason for it.

• +1

just an example so you know what I mean, cavill has a low gonial angle and a forward protuberance, he'd have to get a weird custom implant that elongates his mandible to have a pointy chin because you can't really tell he has it from the front due to the angle.

• +1
View attachment 2737082

just an example so you know what I mean, cavill has a low gonial angle and a forward protuberance, he'd have to get a weird custom implant that elongates his mandible to have a pointy chin because you can't really tell he has it from the front due to the angle.

View attachment 2737084
Right, but you do think its at least possible albeit more difficult?

View attachment 2737082

View attachment 2737084
U can tell his chin itself isnt wide, just gonions are pretty low giving a wide looking angle

Would need to see pic, depends on the face

Me currently:

Screenshot 20240211 171749 Gallery

Morph:

Screenshot 20240211 171752 Gallery

Do you think this is beneficial? If so is it possible?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32196, yue, arabcelxxx and 1 other person
Right, but you do think its at least possible albeit more difficult?
it's not difficult, just requires custom adjustment.
U can tell his chin itself isnt wide, just gonions are pretty low giving a wide looking angle

correct, he doesn't really have a wide chin, it just blends in with his jaw because his protuberance grows straight forward, but you can tell when he smiles that it's quite pointy even if you can't see it from his neutral facial angle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19968 and Lonenely sigma
If u get vertical genio u would also need jaw and ramus implants lol. U will look worse
And what if instead of a vertical genio I do a vertical chin implant? I suppose you say that because of the gonial angle difference that vertical genio creates

And what if instead of a vertical genio I do a vertical chin implant? I suppose you say that because of the gonial angle difference that vertical genio creates
That too but ur jaw looks steep af in the front

Attachments

• D6A2B8F5-582F-4FDD-8CFA-2B0B86D721AB.jpeg
    D6A2B8F5-582F-4FDD-8CFA-2B0B86D721AB.jpeg
    388 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • +1
That too but ur jaw looks steep af in the front
I kinda suck at morphing fronts but unless that steepness looks uncanny I think it would look slightly better than it does now. Btw I added a bit of "curvature" at sides of my chin which makes it appear steeper than it would be without it

Idk what fixation is worse, me with ipd or you with pointy chins.

• JFL
I mean it's lens distorted but OP simply lacks any bone mass.
I do, idk how many times you have to tell me my looks suck before you stop. My looks suck and the fact I want a pointy chin in the first place is a result of my narrow bones which would fit much better with a pointy chin than with a wide one.

Will I ever become a HTN+? Hell no, but I would at least be better off than I am currently. I'd rather be a cutecel than an incel anyway lol

I do, idk how many times you have to tell me my looks suck before you stop. My looks suck and the fact I want a pointy chin in the first place is a result of my narrow bones which would fit much better with a pointy chin than with a wide one.

Will I ever become a HTN+? Hell no, but I would at least be better off than I am currently. I'd rather be a cutecel than an incel anyway lol
I tried, broski...

• JFL
I mean it's lens distorted but OP simply lacks any bone mass.
True from the side i would guess his ramus is short and he is downgrown, steep jaw in the front usually means that most of the time. O pry has it too

True from the side i would guess his ramus is short and he is downgrown, steep jaw in the front usually means that most of the time. O pry has it too
Downward growth doesn't even exist. It should be renamed as lack of growth.

So what should I do? Kill myself? As I said I won't ever be anywhere close to a chad but if there are clear falios I can fix I'd start off with that. Nobody here will ascend past a HTN level if they aren't a solid MTN anyway

So what should I do? Kill myself? As I said I won't ever be anywhere close to a chad but if there are clear falios I can fix I'd start off with that. Nobody here will ascend past a HTN level if they aren't a solid MTN anyway
What mainly cucks you is saggy face and NCT.

• +1
Downward growth doesn't even exist. It should be renamed as lack of growth.
Yes its true but its the term for it anyway, its lack of jaw body ( ramus ), if sean wasnt “downgrown” he wouldnt have had a chin or mouth maybe.

Attachments

• 04D8D9D5-FF4E-4F6D-898F-2D742DEA2311.jpeg
    04D8D9D5-FF4E-4F6D-898F-2D742DEA2311.jpeg
    250.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
What mainly cucks you is saggy face and NCT.
Saggy face = boneless. I also think my under eye hollowness contributes to this as well. Other than moderate implants in zygos and jaw, the only real way to kinda stretch the soft tissue will be increasing the jaw/chin height (regardless of it's shape).

I do have hopes in this as my chin to philthrum is ~2 and I do have a tall philthrum meaning I can do a lot of vertical lenghtening.

As for NCT, it does fuck me up hard but yet again, jaw>eyes imo

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Saggy face = boneless. I also think my under eye hollowness contributes to this as well. Other than moderate implants in zygos and jaw, the only real way to kinda stretch the soft tissue will be increasing the jaw/chin height (regardless of it's shape).

I do have hopes in this as my chin to philthrum is ~2 and I do have a tall philthrum meaning I can do a lot of vertical lenghtening.

See how it goes. It will take quite a lot of cash for these surgeries. Idk how a slavcel like you will earn that much but perhaps you're an oligarch's son.

• +1

No blud ur problem is ur eyes not ur jaw, fix failos. Ur jaw is average

• +1
No blud ur problem is ur eyes not ur jaw, fix failos. Ur jaw is average
This is a good lighting, it looks worse in a soft one. Its mostly the lack of chin separation, height and mandible lenght

and a down-grown protuberance which is what I used him as reference to that you didn't read.

the angle of projection is the same as the angle of the mandible in most people, if your jaw is already sloping then it just has to follow that groove, if you have a low gonial angle it'll be complicated but most people don't have that.

I have no actual experience with implants, but you'd have to get that custom made, I just know the anatomical reason for it.
Why would anyone want that it looks retarded

Your lower third is the least of your worries
I really don't get how my eyes are worse than my lower third. Its short and unprojected. What happened to jaw>eyes?

I really don't get how my eyes are worse than my lower third. Its short and unprojected. What happened to jaw>eyes
They aren't short enough to be a failo, and I can't tell without a side profile but it doesn't seem too unprojected either. Jaw > eyes notwithstanding a failo is a failo, and a failo is always what should be fixed, not a neutral trait.

• +1
They aren't short enough to be a failo, and I can't tell without a side profile but it doesn't seem too unprojected either. Jaw > eyes notwithstanding a failo is a failo, and a failo is always what should be fixed, not a neutral trait.
Agreed fully.

The logic behind this thread was that all my features, including my NCT, are feminine and childish. Following that logic, I'd be shooting for a prettyboy-ish archetype, and then I'd achieve some sort of harmony.

With that in mind, a tall, narrow, pointy chin is certainly very feminine, and it may be funny how I seemingly obsess over something trivial like a pointy chin, but in reality I already know every other thing I want to shoot for is achievable; this is the only one where I have no idea what to do.

Lastly, I believe eyes in my case are more detrimental to how I am percieved as a person whereas a jaw decides how attractive you are percieved. I'd rather fix every other falio and leave eyes for the end, if I ever manage to earn enough money in the first place

Agreed fully.

The logic behind this thread was that all my features, including my NCT, are feminine and childish. Following that logic, I'd be shooting for a prettyboy-ish archetype, and then I'd achieve some sort of harmony.

With that in mind, a tall, narrow, pointy chin is certainly very feminine, and it may be funny how I seemingly obsess over something trivial like a pointy chin, but in reality I already know every other thing I want to shoot for is achievable; this is the only one where I have no idea what to do.

Lastly, I believe eyes in my case are more detrimental to how I am percieved as a person whereas a jaw decides how attractive you are percieved. I'd rather fix every other falio and leave eyes for the end, if I ever manage to earn enough money in the first place
never shoot for an archetype

A surgery will change your entire face, especially with a surgery changing the midface. Because of that, it would be ill-advised to leave the eyes for the end. Also, as a rule of thumb, surgery will likely only work in the case of a failo. I've seen far more subhumans become normies through surgery than a chad being crafted from nothing. Fix your eyes and then go from there. Don't overthink things because that's where BPD comes in, and before you know it, you've booked a bogging.

• +1
never shoot for an archetype

A surgery will change your entire face, especially with a surgery changing the midface. Because of that, it would be ill-advised to leave the eyes for the end. Also, as a rule of thumb, surgery will likely only work in the case of a failo. I've seen far more subhumans become normies through surgery than a chad being crafted from nothing. Fix your eyes and then go from there. Don't overthink things because that's where BPD comes in, and before you know it, you've booked a bogging.
Right. Well then, the last question I have for you before I shut the fuck up is what do you think my cap is, as in, whats the highest rating I can reach realistically through surgeries?

If I fix my eyes, make my chin more separated and taller, make my maxilla better projected and get decent zygo, inframalar and jaw implants, what can I expect to reach? As you said, fixing a subhuman has more potential that fixing a normie, but if a normie has subhuman individual features, how does that go?

Right. Well then, the last question I have for you before I shut the fuck up is what do you think my cap is, as in, whats the highest rating I can reach realistically through surgeries?

If I fix my eyes, make my chin more separated and taller, make my maxilla better projected and get decent zygo, inframalar and jaw implants, what can I expect to reach? As you said, fixing a subhuman has more potential that fixing a normie, but if a normie has subhuman individual features, how does that go?
all depends on the surgeries and the outcomes. Also, if it's girls you're after, judging by your haircut and aspie stare, you have some problems other than looks.

• JFL
all depends on the surgeries and the outcomes. Also, if it's girls you're after, judging by your haircut and aspie stare, you have some problems other than looks.
Lmao I am surprised by how much you can extract after seeing one single picture of my face.

But yeah it is true. I am not autistic but I quite certainly am socially very awkward. Yet again, its a side effect of not being loved so I feel like fixing my looks would fix everything. Lets pray I ascend