Police couldn't handle inner light

i6w9

i6w9

Iron
Joined
Aug 3, 2024
Posts
219
Reputation
269
I was going 60 in a 40, and I saw a cop car 150ft away from me. The tail lights were off so I assumed nobody was in the vehicle. (Where I live that's very common)
As soon as I see him turn into the road I just pull myself over. Didn't even let him have the privilege to run my plates or tailgate me with his lights on until I pulled over. I pull myself over bc this is my world that he is living in.
Anyways he gave me a written warning bc he knew better than to give me a ticket :aheago:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7301.jpeg
    IMG_7301.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ilikefish

Similar threads

roidar
Replies
23
Views
92
roidar
roidar
ØUROBOROS
Replies
0
Views
25
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS
trvechud
Replies
14
Views
180
trvechud
trvechud
Mecha-Man
Replies
15
Views
49
AutistKhan
AutistKhan
Verdams mum
Replies
0
Views
20
Verdams mum
Verdams mum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top