Policewoman cries

Gonthar

Gonthar

Kraken
A HERO policewoman was left in tears after sick yobs defied coronavirus lockdown rules to dump a pig's head on her car windscreen. Laura, 24, who works for British Transport Police, said she felt "violated" when she found the body part as she got ready to leave for her early morning shift.
Laura, who joined the police aged 18, left the house at 5am this morning in her role as an essential worker during the coronavirus lockdown. The inconsolable policewoman, who lives with her parents in Hackbridge in Surrey, then dashed back to the house in tears. The Metropolitan Police said they were investigating and a 19-year-old boy had been arrested.
Dad Paul Taylor said: "She was just sobbing. As a dad I'm just absolutely raging. Laura's only 5ft tall, there's nothing of her, this is the job she has always wanted to do since she was a child. What these fellas have done...to come round her home and put that on her car, she feels really violated. It's very sinister. She doesn't feel safe now in her own home."
pig1-e1585840146999.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5145, RichardSpencel and 8 others
A 5ft police woman, what is she a security guard at the elementary school playground?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Gazzamogga, Deleted member 3043 and 13 others
Police 'women' are a meme btw.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Gazzamogga, RichardSpencel and 8 others
i hope she dies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 6ft8InTheNetherlands, RichardSpencel and 5 others
piggy poo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel, Chadeep and 1 other person
I hope she is murdered by pakistani thugs.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Gazzamogga, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 8 others
A HERO policewoman was left in tears after sick yobs defied coronavirus lockdown rules to dump a pig's head on her car windscreen. Laura, 24, who works for British Transport Police, said she felt "violated" when she found the body part as she got ready to leave for her early morning shift.
Laura, who joined the police aged 18, left the house at 5am this morning in her role as an essential worker during the coronavirus lockdown. The inconsolable policewoman, who lives with her parents in Hackbridge in Surrey, then dashed back to the house in tears. The Metropolitan Police said they were investigating and a 19-year-old boy had been arrested.
Dad Paul Taylor said: "She was just sobbing. As a dad I'm just absolutely raging. Laura's only 5ft tall, there's nothing of her, this is the job she has always wanted to do since she was a child. What these fellas have done...to come round her home and put that on her car, she feels really violated. It's very sinister. She doesn't feel safe now in her own home."
pig1-e1585840146999.jpg

Free meat
Just cook it or give it to the local chinese restaurants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 5656
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 5656
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 5656
Only varbies should be allowed to join the police.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Jfl low inhib thugmaxers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 5656
lol why are these retards mad at cops and medics? because you can't go out and get drunk and buy drugs? fucking failures. i can't wait until these normshits die

• +1
women are completely weak zero muscle framecel midgets with the logical capabilities and emotional maturity of preschoolers. who the fuck thought it was a good idea to let them be cops or military

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
How tf they included a 5ft women in police force. A chick needs to be atleast 5'8 or above

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel and Elias
I cant believe there letting people like this into the police force when a high T 6’3 beast like me cant even join

Its the end of the world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
I cant believe there letting people like this into the police force when a high T 6’3 beast like me cant even join

Its the end of the world

Because in reality a policeman isn't allowed to do shit so they want docile, high inhib police officers..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Elias and 1 other person
Not a single pixel was read

• +1
Because in reality a policeman isn't allowed to do shit so they want docile, high inhib police officers..
And there aren't enough people willing to be cops because of the shit pay so they take everything they can get

This is the result

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
And there aren't enough people willing to be cops because of the shit pay so they take everything they can get

This is the result
I need a masters degree to join so rip me
I have good gsces tho, A’s and B’s
Fuck the system

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep