politics

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

ascending to mtn or will be found dead
is retarded none of that candidates have any power , and why care for society muhh better society for chad's kids?

• So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78
because i want to live in peace and not have my money and resources extracted to fund wars, spics, and niggers. leftist policies make that impossible.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
because i want to live in peace and not have my money and resources extracted to fund wars, spics, and niggers. leftist policies make that impossible.
do u think the other side would change it? money talks bhai

do u think the other side would change it? money talks bhai
all of the most prosperous periods in american society were marked by both social and economic conservatism. leftists like to take credit for those periods by attributing them to their federal expansionist programs(a lie repeated in public education), but if you look closely, the aftermath of their policies have always led to worse conditions.

the main problem is that modern republicans are just democrat lite, so i expect we'll see a continuation. trump is a wildcard because he's rich enough to not give a shit about appeasing lefties, although the jews are trying really hard(politically persecuting him through the court system, then financing his legal defense in return for more zionist support)

Last edited:
Politics is lies