(Poll) Am I balloras personal slave?

Am I balloras personal slave?

• Total voters
moggathon

moggathon

Official positive rep poster
@Luffymaxxing @CoreSchizo

I’ve been told I’m her slave by a Mexican boy on here. Is it true?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mog3D, Luffymaxxing, tombradylover and 1 other person
No

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel and moggathon
Ur a bigger degenerate than me dude. 🫡 respect
As I said I didn’t say it. The obsession has dissipated.

Also I’m not done eviscerating you faggot. I just cba rn. I’ll type an essay for you and your fag eye area tmrw.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
As I said I didn’t say it. The obsession has dissipated.

Also I’m not done eviscerating you faggot. I just cba rn. I’ll type an essay for you and your fag eye area tmrw.
Niger I stopped caring tbh. So what u think I’m MTN and I think I’m strong htn-chadlite. I’m still on here rotting same as u. I’m basically incel rn so I might as well be LTN. Fuck it my eye area is dog water ur right. Ur still a degenerate and an incel tho, just like me faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: buflek and yeeyeeslayer
Niger I stopped caring tbh. So what u think I’m MTN and I think I’m strong htn-chadlite. I’m still on here rotting same as u. I’m basically incel rn so I might as well be LTN. Fuck it my eye area is dog water ur right. Ur still a degenerate and an incel tho, just like me faggot
-grown man, cries over his looks, has a fag eye area ,gets his cortisol spiked by a 16 yo on the internet, goes on Omegle for validation because that’s what chadlites do. Ogre! Stop bitch facing me boyo. Lower your eyebrows when you’re talking to me.

• JFL
Reactions: dehydrated, yeeyeeslayer and tombradylover
my nigga if BGM, the guy who rates everyone a ltn rated u a lite then then u don't need to care about anyone else's rating tbh

• +1
-grown man, cries over his looks, has a fag eye area ,gets his cortisol spiked by a 16 yo on the internet, goes on Omegle for validation because that’s what chadlites do. Ogre! Stop bitch facing me boyo. Lower your eyebrows when you’re talking to me.
“Yes I’m repulsive and a have more posts than you. I’m a khhv friendless incel. This is water you’re spreading water information.”

Ur right bro. Sorry for being cringe. I can be ur friend bro. I’m not a bad guy srs.

my nigga if BGM, the guy who rates everyone a ltn rated u a lite then then u don't need to care about anyone else's rating tbh
Lol at unironically taking anything he says seriously.

“Yes I’m repulsive and a have more posts than you. I’m a khhv friendless incel. This is water you’re spreading water information.”

Ur right bro. Sorry for being cringe. I can be ur friend bro. I’m not a bad guy srs.
You’re an eel amongst snakes. Friend status: denied

• JFL

on an more serious note, are you planning on getting anything done for ur eye area to try and improve it?

• JFL
on an more serious note, are you planning on getting anything done for ur eye area to try and improve it?
You’ve just gave him a week of mental torment.

• JFL
u right I still get my cortisol spiked easy from time to time. Gonna check myself. It’s cringe. @moggathon u got me on this one bro.
My nigga there’s nothing I can do except contacts. I’m too lazy. I don’t even leave my basement these days I’ve just been studying for mcat all day every day and playing video games during free time. I am taking oral minox for eyebrows and eye lashes. We shall see how that turns out

dude i wasn't even tryna take a shot at you i swear :lul::lul:

i personally rate you a chadlite, it's just given that ur eye area is the ur biggest weakness facially, i was curious as to if ur taking steps to improve them or are you just like 'nah no need to, i'm already chadlite'

cuz they're fine/it's not necessary, but they're the only thing limiting you form being a legit/full blown chad

• +1
i personally rate you a chadlite, it's just given that ur eye area is the ur biggest weakness facially, are taking steps to improve them or are you just like 'nah no need to, i'm already chadlite'

cuz they're fine/it's not necessary, but they're the only thing limiting you form being a legit/full blown chad
Ur chilling bro Ik ur just asking ur chill user. Like I said there’s nothing I can rlly do except wear contacts and take oral minox or brows and lashes. Everything else is too risky.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
dude i wasn't even tryna take a shot at you i swear :lul::lul:

i personally rate you a chadlite, it's just given that ur eye area is the ur biggest weakness facially, i was curious as to if ur taking steps to improve them or are you just like 'nah no need to, i'm already chadlite'

Utter delusions. He has an above average jaw , meh-ok ratios. You might as well swallow his cum atp.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and yeeyeeslayer
Ur chilling bro Ik ur just asking ur chill user. Like I said there’s nothing I can rlly do except wear contacts and take oral minox or brows and lashes. Everything else is too risky.
good decision tbh, ur already a chadlite, you don't need risk doing some invasive surgery with a decent risk of getting botched and fucking up ur harmony

• +1
You’re an eel amongst snakes. Friend status: denied
Ur 16 bro I apologize for being mean. Srs u got a whole life to look forward to man enjoy ur youth that shit goes fast. Idk what u look like but u should hop off this site and try and make friends and enjoy life as long as ur not subhuman. That shit goes wayyy too fast.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: moggathon
good decision tbh, ur already a chadlite, you don't need risk doing some invasive surgery with a decent risk of getting botched and fucking up ur harmony
WHAT FUCKING HARMONY. Idk how you’ve been here for four years, you suck anyone and everyone’s cock yet you still have a mehh post:rep ratio. Brutal.

Ur 16 bro I apologize for being mean. Srs u got a whole life to look forward to man enjoy ur youth that shit goes fast. Idk what u look like but u should hop off this site and try and make friends and enjoy life as long as ur not subhuman. That shit goes wayyy too fast.
I’m 35

• JFL
WHAT FUCKING HARMONY. Idk how you’ve been here for four years, you suck anyone and everyone’s cock yet you still have a mehh post:rep ratio. Brutal.
kind fellow you are

• JFL
Utter delusions. He has an above average jaw , meh-ok ratios. You might as well swallow his cum atp.
I can still be ur friend bro. Srs it’s clear ur suffering. I’m sorry things didn’t go ur way
Wow nigga wtf. Like I said I can still be ur friend. It’s never too late to try and turn around ur life. U should do wtv makes u happy stop suffering bro. If that means shitting on incels on .org then so be jt 👍

I can still be ur friend bro. Srs it’s clear ur suffering. I’m sorry things didn’t go ur way

Wow nigga wtf. Like I said I can still be ur friend. It’s never too late to try and turn around ur life. U should do wtv makes u happy stop suffering bro. If that means shitting on incels on .org then so be jt 👍
yeah it's clear the kid is depressed

not to be corny but hurt people hurt people

• +1

He’s trying to gaslight me because I didn’t suck his cock and checked him on his narcy delusions.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and tombradylover

Yea sometimes u have to put urself in other ppls shoes and realize niggas be suffering. It’s not corny to say that it’s true.
He’s trying to gaslight me because I didn’t suck his cock and checked him on his narcy delusions.
I’m rlly not bro. Yes u spiked my cortisol and got me insecure. I apologize for chimping out on u. I put myself in ur shoes and realized ur suffering bro. I genuinely hope u feel better soon. Who gives af what I look like it doesn’t matter at end of day. I hope u feel better at some point bro dead srs, I feel that way too sometimes

• +1
Yea sometimes u have to put urself in other ppls shoes and realize niggas be suffering. It’s not corny to say that it’s true.

I’m rlly not bro. Yes u spiked my cortisol and got me insecure. I apologize for chimping out on u. I put myself in ur shoes and realized ur suffering bro. I genuinely hope u feel better soon. Who gives af what I look like it doesn’t matter at end of day. I hope u feel better at some point bro dead srs, I feel that way too sometimes
Have you tried relaxing your eyebrows?

• JFL
Have you tried relaxing your eyebrows?
Not even kidding there’s nothing I can do about my eyebrows. I don’t do that shit on purpose lol it just looks gay like that. I’m taking oral minox to try and make it thicker at least but the shape is wild and doesn’t change with facial expressions

Just ignore him ur not gonna get anywhere lol

He’s clearly a schizo

I’m noticing a trend that you always go out of ur way to try and fix/help out schizos 😂😂, u tryna help @anthony111553 w while back was another example of this

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Just ignore him ur not gonna get anywhere lol

He’s clearly a schizo
I genuinely feel bad man. But if he doesn’t wanna talk about it then I gotta respect it. His life.
@moggathon if u ever wanna talk pm me. I’m sure u don’t want to but it’s always an option for u bro. Life sucks but not everything is that bad always. Hope u feel better 🙏 sorry again for being cringe

• +1
are u the guy ballora sent her nydes to?
no hes not

• +1
Close enough, maybe her creampie janitor

IMG 4401
IMG 4400

Last edited:
nigga this was a shit post off the back of a comment someone made, why are you commenting on this , this late? secondly everyone already knows and absolutely no one cares about that mexican.
nigga ure actually cooked get off my dick and let me post

nigga ure actually cooked get off my dick and let me post
You’ve obviously been searching her name or you wouldn’t have found this. Utterly brutal tbh.

You’ve obviously been searching her name or you wouldn’t have found this. Utterly brutal tbh.
who dares disrespect the queen of creampies

Last edited: