[Poll] At which age the norwood reaper beat your door?

At which age did you begin to bald?

• 15~17 - Damn son

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • 18~

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21~23

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • 24~27

• 28~31

• 32~37

• 38+

• He still hasnt come

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
For acience

Probably even 15 tbh is when I noticed hair starting to fall out more than usual

i wish i was bald tbh, bald people fuck

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
By the time I turned 18 my hairline already receded backwards

• +1
Not yet at 46 yo.
No greys either.

21-23 but it was not male pattern baldness but hair on top of my head became thin as fuck

• +1
Probably even 15 tbh is when I noticed hair starting to fall out more than usual
How much hair do you lose everyday?

from the day i was born

• +1
How much hair do you lose everyday?
Im on fin now. Hair sheds in cycles and when I'm not shedding I lose almost no hair when I run my hands through it. At the end of the day I can see about 10-20 or so hairs in the shower after applying shampoo. Now I'm sheeding a bit so I'm losing a bit more than that, a few hairs when I run my hairs through and 20+ in the shower.

Hard to say in total per day.....

Im on fin now. Hair sheds in cycles and when I'm not shedding I lose almost no hair when I run my hands through it. At the end of the day I can see about 10-20 or so hairs in the shower after applying shampoo. Now I'm sheeding a bit so I'm losing a bit more than that, a few hairs when I run my hairs through and 20+ in the shower.

Hard to say in total per day.....
Is shedding 20-30 hair in the shower normal?

Is shedding 20-30 hair in the shower normal?
Well tbh yes, because you lose 100 or so hairs a day normally, and its not like they ALL fall out during the day on their own, some will be trapped in your hair, especially if you use any hair products.

Well tbh yes, because you lose 100 or so hairs a day normally, and its not like they ALL fall out during the day on their own, some will be trapped in your hair, especially if you use any hair products.
When you comb how much hair do you lose? I lose around 20-30

When I took accutane

• Woah
When you comb how much hair do you lose? I lose around 20-30
Not too many, sometimes nearly none, sometimes 20 or so.

Before I started taking fin...........
It was INSANE I would just keep combing and hair would keep falling out. It was like 100-200 hairs after 1 minute of combing. ded srs

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Not too many, sometimes nearly none, sometimes 20 or so.

Before I started taking fin...........
It was INSANE I would just keep combing and hair would keep falling out. It was like 100-200 hairs after 1 minute of combing. ded srs
Srs? I am getting scared now. All I wish is the fucking Norwood reaper show some pity on me

• +1
Srs? I am getting scared now. All I wish is the fucking Norwood reaper show some pity on me
Just take fin, if you are old enough. Stopped all that crazy hair shedding.

• +1
Just take fin, if you are old enough. Stopped all that crazy hair shedding.
No. I won't go through all that lol. I decided if I am balding then I will nuke my body with rods and pump up and shave my head

No. I won't go through all that lol. I decided if I am balding then I will nuke my body with rods and pump up and shave my head
Good for you man, thats what I'd do if I could. But I have a large scare on my head which is redish in colour. If I shaved you would just see a circular shaped scar with no follicles. :kys:

• Woah