• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Yes no brocunt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 1464
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ruby, Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 1464
When i need to remove a large chunk of hard snot i do so, im not some twink beta whos scared to pick his own nose

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel and Deleted member 1464
yup

• +1
Reactions: needsolution and Deleted member 1464
Idk how people can't.
Sometimes you need some extra assistance to fully clear your nose tbh

• Woah
Reactions: needsolution
I like to eat mine : )

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4577, Arkantos, Deleted member 1553 and 1 other person
good source of minerals and beneficial bacterium

CuMH48_WgAAjTbE.jpg:large

• JFL
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 1464
Yes when my nose is clogged

• +1
Yes, but with a tissue paper.

• Woah

• +1
just got home from classes and performed a nice nose picking tbh

• +1
Reactions: Drugs
Yes. Anyone who says they don't is lying.

• +1

• +1
I have a servant who does that for me

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 1464

• Ugh..
Reactions: nattycel
No, but I've picked up a fair amount of girls and have watched other guys pick up girls. I've had sex with 20 girls and I'm 26, so while I'm not the best in the world, I have a good idea of what works and what doesn't.

Mainly, you want to present yourself as an attractive, interesting, funny, confident, high value person that clearly has options. This is the key. Just be a cool guy. Don't be desperate, clingy, overly nice, too interested, etc.

Here's a few more specific tips:
1) Open up a conversation with her right when you see her. The longer you wait to say hi, the less confident/interesting/cool you appear.

Just "What's up?" usually does the trick. Bonus points if you have an interesting opener, such as "I was having an argument with my friend about [blank], what do you think?"

2) Tease frequently. This has a dual effect of making her laugh and making you look high value, like a guy that won't put up with shit. It's also just fun. Don't defend yourself if she makes fun of you, instead just augment it.

Say a girl says to you "I bet you have a 1 inch dick."

A good response would be "Only 1/2 an inch, but I'm still waiting for puberty!"
A bad response would be "What? No it's way bigger than that"

3) Involve the whole group if you're talking to a girl in a group. Definitely talk to the guys and get them on your side. Be someone that the whole group finds interesting. Don't try to isolate the girl too early if she's with friends, or her friends will pull her back.

4) Once she gives some signs of being interested (giggling, touching her hair, complimenting you, etc.), start lightly touching her at good times. So make a joke and then touch her side, or something like that. Don't keep your hand on her awkwardly though. Touching builds attraction if done right.

5) Don't act like you're trying to prove yourself to her. If anything, you should see it as the other way around. Overtly bragging looks very low value. Get her to brag.

6) Don't open by buying her a drink. That's a pretty low-status move. If anything, tell her to get you the first round and you'll get the second.

• Ugh..
No, but I've picked up a fair amount of girls and have watched other guys pick up girls. I've had sex with 20 girls and I'm 26, so while I'm not the best in the world, I have a good idea of what works and what doesn't.

Mainly, you want to present yourself as an attractive, interesting, funny, confident, high value person that clearly has options. This is the key. Just be a cool guy. Don't be desperate, clingy, overly nice, too interested, etc.

Here's a few more specific tips:
1) Open up a conversation with her right when you see her. The longer you wait to say hi, the less confident/interesting/cool you appear.

Just "What's up?" usually does the trick. Bonus points if you have an interesting opener, such as "I was having an argument with my friend about [blank], what do you think?"

2) Tease frequently. This has a dual effect of making her laugh and making you look high value, like a guy that won't put up with shit. It's also just fun. Don't defend yourself if she makes fun of you, instead just augment it.

Say a girl says to you "I bet you have a 1 inch dick."

A good response would be "Only 1/2 an inch, but I'm still waiting for puberty!"
A bad response would be "What? No it's way bigger than that"

3) Involve the whole group if you're talking to a girl in a group. Definitely talk to the guys and get them on your side. Be someone that the whole group finds interesting. Don't try to isolate the girl too early if she's with friends, or her friends will pull her back.

4) Once she gives some signs of being interested (giggling, touching her hair, complimenting you, etc.), start lightly touching her at good times. So make a joke and then touch her side, or something like that. Don't keep your hand on her awkwardly though. Touching builds attraction if done right.

5) Don't act like you're trying to prove yourself to her. If anything, you should see it as the other way around. Overtly bragging looks very low value. Get her to brag.

6) Don't open by buying her a drink. That's a pretty low-status move. If anything, tell her to get you the first round and you'll get the second.

Tumblr ovgriyEV9G1v3lb4bo1 500

• +1
Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 30, Bluepilled: 12)

Everyone who viewed this thread and didn't vote, not only picks their nose, but are ashamed of it.

thx doc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Tony
i eat mine srs

• JFL
Daily. When I wake up in the morning I always have dried up snot in my nose which blowing it wont get rid of so I just really go in there and scoop that shit up. Thankfully I've a big nose and small fingers... oh wait

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 1464
I used to pick mine when I was a kid. Once I started primary school, i got rid of the habit and since then I never picked my nose, unless it would bleed.

Now, if I even touch my nose from the inside, I start sneezing ridiculously. my nose has become hypersensitive.

• +1
Miring anyone with a nasal airway so large they don't notice when a bogger obstructs one of their nostrils.