POLL [Do You Think Life has Meaning]

Does life have intrinsic meaning?

• Yes, it does.

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • No, there is no meaning to life.

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • You make the meaning for your own life.

Votes: 13 33.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 19540

Deleted member 19540

The blue pill is not dark blue.
I left the third option for the low IQ users on the forum, as it is just answer number 2 for copers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, ShowerMaxxing, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Mog is the meaning

why there is no meaning in life? i choosed 3, explain me good

why there is no meaning in life? i choosed 3, explain me good
You saying three means there is no INTRINSIC meaning. You know what intrinsic means right? It's like a predetermined goal set by God.

You don't believe that but saying there is no meaning seems to dark and hopeless so you said number 3, right? It's still number 2 though.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
You really have to find out your own reason for being alive. It takes some soul searching. For me I found out what life was all about the first time I got to go deep in some pussy and hear my balls absolutely clapping against those butt cheeks. That’s when I knew I found my purpose, and I’ve been doing drugs with sluts and giving out world record backshots ever since.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: galego123, ShowerMaxxing and IncelsBraincels
You saying three means there is no INTRINSIC meaning. You know what intrinsic means right? It's like a predetermined goal set by God.

You don't believe that but saying there is no meaning seems to dark and hopeless so you said number 3, right? It's still number 2 though.
there is no meaning indeed, but you set goals for yourself to make a meaning in your own life

my endgoal is living a stress free and fun life while helping other people

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, FailedNormieManlet and ShowerMaxxing
I left the third option for the low IQ users on the forum, as it is just answer number 2 for copers.
You have my respect for these high iq mindgames :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Deleted member 19540
You really have to find out your own reason for being alive. It takes some soul searching. For me I found out what life was all about the first time I got to go deep in some pussy and hear my balls absolutely clapping against those butt cheeks. That’s when I knew I found my purpose, and I’ve been doing drugs with sluts and giving out world record backshots ever since.
You have to? According to who? You?

How am I gonna let a nigga who's goal in life is draining his balls tell me what I have to :lul:

How am I gonna let a nigga who's goal in life is draining his balls tell me what I have to :lul:
Having goals is not the same as having meaning. We are just animals obeying out carnal instincs.

Having goals is not the same as having meaning. We are just animals obeying out carnal instincs.
That's one theory. At least you didnt go for the low IQ option.

I knew what to expect after running my IQ poll but holy shit people are so low IQ.

Meaningless to vote ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 19540

I found true enlightenment through coke stained mirrors and stretched out bootyholes. You could learn a lot of serious zen shit from me if you just opened up your heart chakra a little bit.

I found true enlightenment through coke stained mirrors and stretched out bootyholes. You could learn a lot of serious zen shit from me if you just opened up your heart chakra a little bit.
Okay heart chakara open.

What do you think of death?

@Vermilioncore Did we recruit him? why he`s in on the meme?
even secret agendas are in the normal range of human behaviour so anyone can act that way

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and Acee
Okay heart chakara open.

What do you think of death?
Without birth and death, and without the perpetual transmutation of all the forms of life, the world would be static, rhythm-less, undancing, mummified. When death comes, it's just like winter. We don't say, "There ought not to be winter." That the winter season, when the leaves fall and the snow comes, is some kind of defeat, something which we should hold out against. No. Winter is part of the natural course of events. No winter, no summer. No cold, no heat.

Dying should be one of the great events of life.

even secret agendas are in the normal range of human behaviour so anyone can act that way
True. Were all the same. Even the hero might live long enough to become the villain ;)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Without birth and death, and without the perpetual transmutation of all the forms of life, the world would be static, rhythm-less, undancing, mummified. When death comes, it's just like winter. We don't say, "There ought not to be winter." That the winter season, when the leaves fall and the snow comes, is some kind of defeat, something which we should hold out against. No. Winter is part of the natural course of events. No winter, no summer. No cold, no heat.

Bro I'm pretty sure that's an exact transcript of an Alan Watts speech :lul:

True. Were all the same. Even the hero might live long enough to become the villain ;)
no one is unique no one is special accepting that is the only way to improve

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Acee
Bro I'm pretty sure that's an exact transcript of an Alan Watts speech :lul:
Idk who that is. I came up with all of that one night while I was doing dmt with a couple of hookers in Joshua tree

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19540
You`re on cooldown for 8 hours. Last post from me.
wow ur talking just like a discord mod ur so much more powerful than me i respect you now

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

mf is waffling hard, hes writing words but they mean fuck all

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
mf is waffling hard, hes writing words but they mean fuck all
You wouldn’t understand. You haven’t ever played putt putt with a girl’s wide open butthole and put 3 golf balls up there at once all in a nice little row. You haven’t seen the light like I have

You wouldn’t understand. You haven’t ever played putt putt with a girl’s wide open butthole and put 3 golf balls up there at once all in a nice little row. You haven’t seen the light like I have
Caging :lul:

There is no meaning, just accumulate materials and resources to fill the void.

• +1
Reactions: galego123
Biologically speaking the purpose of all life is to reproduce and propagate copies of itself into the future.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
That's evolution theory.
You might be conflating theory with the layman term, a scientific theory is different, technically gravity is a theory

You might be conflating theory with the layman term, a scientific theory is different, technically gravity is a theory
I don't call it a theory, everyone does.

I don't call it a theory, everyone does.
yea I know but theory means different in an everyday use vs a scientific one.
Assuming the theory of evolution is true my original comment stands.

yea I know but theory means different in an everyday use vs a scientific one.
Assuming the theory of evolution is true my original comment stands.
Exactly, it's an assumption. Not proven.

jesus, you faggots are so pretentious
no wonder you niggers scare women off

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
Purpose of life is to fuck big booty hoes

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lars and ShowerMaxxing
there is no meaning indeed, but you set goals for yourself to make a meaning in your own life

my endgoal is living a stress free and fun life while helping other people
> stress free
> helping people

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Purpose of life is to fuck big booty hoes
Survival is first. But humans dont survive anymore, they thrive. Reproduction is the main purpose, after that you make your own purpose :love:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and Lars
There is no meaning because we will die one day and everything we experienced in our life will be irrelevant.

It doesn’t matter who you were, how you looked like, how rich you were etc. After Death you don’t exist anymore. You go back into the stage you were in before you were born. Atleast that’s what sounds most logical to me.

And this is the biggest point for me why life doesn’t have a meaning at all.
The only purpose for a human is to reproduce and even this act is meaningless if you think about it because it just is needed to create more humans but that doesn’t give life a meaning

• +1
Reactions: galego123 and subhuman incel
@Vermilioncore Did we recruit him? why he`s in on the meme?
Maybe. The recruit mission is to suck my dick and swallow my cum

I think humans are hard wired to think that life has meaning. Humans primarily solve problems by making associations. We map the question of "does life have meaning" onto our associative model, most everything in the world exists for a purpose, therefore life in general must have a purpose.

meaning is a manmade concept. The universe just exists regardless of what living beings are thinking about it.