[Poll] How Tall Are You?

How Tall Are You?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Should i fraudmaxx with boots/lifts

Exactly. Height is cope and only impressive to other men. They must be retarded for thinking that height makes ugly men attractive
EXTREME LIFEFUEL has just been injected into my veins

• +1
Reactions: Wincel and RedPilledStemcel
176 manlet checking in
ITS over

I'm about 5' 10 in the morning but dip down to slightly over 5' 9" by the evening, so I'm probably in manlet territory.

I'm hoping that I grow more tbh.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I don't think 11+ and 6'3+. I call bullshit unless this is ogremaxing central
Lol only 1 5'8 and 1 under 5'6. Suspicious.

Yeah cuz the manlets either lie or choose not to vote
Ironic cuz it makes them seem even shorter by skewing the average higher. Maybe should have made it anonymous.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel and Nibba
Ironic cuz it makes them seem even shorter by skewing the average higher. Maybe should have made it anonymous.
How do u check who posted what?

NVM figured it out

How do u check who posted what?
You just click on a certain height and it gives you names of people who selected it

You just click on a certain height and it gives you names of people who selected it
Yeah figured it out. Over for phonecels.

But yeah I only recognize like 2 people on 6'3+

mfw you fraud to anonymous internet strangers

• +1
Reactions: Wincel

Chris you and bad romance and others r all 6,3 plus

knajjid needs to save up shekels for LL asap, and wear boots/lifts on top.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and CupOfCoffee
Chris you and bad romance and others r all 6,3 plus
I don't believe the others. Jefferson is also 6'3 ik but the others I'm not sure

The height average is pretty high here.

mfw 6'3+ is the majority

Maybe in a year or so from now when my p:soy:st hist:soy:ry has settled into the dust.

You can PM me, I never leak pics or private info, even if in the future you turn against me for some reason.

The average height on a site full of virgins has to be lower than the average height of the us since the average US male is nowhere near a virgin.

site is legit awful for phone users tbh ngl, can't see post count in threads, can't see polls properly, lately text box for comments has been fucky for me too wanna kms

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
site is legit awful for phone users tbh ngl, can't see post count in threads, can't see polls properly, lately text box for comments has been fucky for me too wanna kms
Yeah honestly it sucks man. The colors if usernames are also all fucked up on here

Yeah honestly it sucks man. The colors if usernames are also all fucked up on here
should go complain in feeback but cba tbh

6'1 is the height when people say dayum, your tall and you fit into a conventional ergonomic class, but still get mogged daily by 6'4+ chads.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
i dont cope saying im 5'10 because i am in shoes
Yeah cuz you're full inch shorter. I was nearly 6' when I was 14 btw not sure how tall ur gonna b

You can PM me, I never leak pics or private info, even if in the future you turn against me for some reason.

I'll still probably opt to give it a while before I associate my pictures with this username, and even then only in pic for pic exchanges with people who have a vested interest in keeping their own faces private. If it got into the hands of 13gay, BronzeCocksASnack, or someone similar, you can bet you'd see it all over just like with VST and Weed.

I'll still probably opt to give it a while before I associate my pictures with this username, and even then only in pic for pic exchanges with people who have a vested interest in keeping their own faces private. If it got into the hands of 13gay, BronzeCocksASnack, or someone similar, you can bet you'd see it all over just like with VST and Weed.

So you look similar to VST and Weed? Weed has a recessed chin, so he can be incel. VST not at all.

So you look similar to VST and Weed? Weed has a recessed chin, so he can be incel. VST not at all.

As far as coloration, yes. They're both Slavs and I'm Nordid, though, and it shows in certain features. But yeah, NCT, blond/blue, large lips as a baseline. I don't have a recessed chin though.

6 feet or 184cm

Never helped me much tbh

The height average is pretty high here.
That's probably because we were attracted to this forum believing there's still hope.
Under 5'7 guys don't even bother to looksmax anymore, they see the futility of it all.
6 feet or 184cm
Never helped me much tbh
You can fraud / heightmaxx to 6 ft1 (185.8(

The average height on a site full of virgins has to be lower than the average height of the us since the average US male is nowhere near a virgin.
Plenty of Europeans here, also at least some gl dudes here as well but yeah it seems weird, people seem to be frauding height here as well.
That's probably because we were attracted to this forum believing there's still hope.
Under 5'7 guys don't even bother to looksmax anymore, they see the futility of it all.

You can fraud / heightmaxx to 6 ft1 (185.8(
it's actually 185.42
https://gyazo.com/c3faeb8daeabd12f701d76a38460a2dd

yes.

leg lengthening? with all its risks, for a mere 5 inches at most? come on.
Well yes at least it puts you somewhat in some girls' dating range. Really short girls at least.

yes.

leg lengthening? with all its risks and the agonising recovery process for a mere few inches at most? come on.
3 week recovery. 2% complication rate. A few inches more at your height is the difference between suicide and frauding normie.