[POLL] Is Short Ugly and Brown a larper? Or legit?

Is Short Ugly and Brown a larper? Or is he legit?

• Larper

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Legit

Votes: 25 64.1%
  • fuck you faggot

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters
LordNorwood

LordNorwood

This Too Shall Pass
Let's settle this and get the board's opinion.

hes a legit fucking retard that is for sure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Kilimanjaro, IWantToMax and 4 others
The more I think about it the less probable it is that he's LARPing. He's legit. But he's a mentally ill motherfucker

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl, Time Travel, Aesthetic and 2 others
The more I think about it the less probable it is that he's LARPing. He's legit. But he's a mentally ill motherfucker
Ngl I go back and forth on it
But when I start thinking its a larp and I actually try to figure out how he's pulling it off I legit feel like this
tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Schrodinger level autist

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
interesting split so far, some of you are not too fond of me (and that's a good thing!)

• JFL
i voted

• +1
He's legit.
He used a bunch of tranny drugs for hairloss and he fucked up his hormones. High E low T.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: prgfromnl, Deleted member 2846, Butthurt Dweller and 1 other person
He used a bunch of tranny drugs for hairloss and he fucked up his hormones. High E low T.
I feel personally attacked ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
He is legit, he posted more and more than enough evidence.

He is just insanely mentally ill

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: prgfromnl, RAITEIII, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others

he needs to see a psychologist and talk through his problems tbh unironically. inb4 bluepilled but tbh its necessary if he is being srs

• +1
AYE FUCK IT @Short Ugly and Brown JUST DO IT BRO
D0465B7B 7B3C 471E A588 AA564BD1AA1E

What did he post? Couldn't keep up with everything lol but idk the things I'm reading lately... It's hard to believe lol

What did he post? Couldn't keep up with everything lol but idk the things I'm reading lately... It's hard to believe lol
He posted prove of that love letter, posted prove about offering to pay her for that kiss, posted prove of wearing blue eye contacts to school.

Posted prove of stalking this girl. Also, his principal and that girl + her parents know about all of this and she is probs going to the feds. Bcs she is scared shitless of his creepiness.

The feds also monitor his account, bcs when they checked his phone they found he posted on this site. If the girl goes to court for a restraining order or a sexual assault case (even if he didnt assault here) he for sure is fucked. Simply bcs of everything he posted here and the proof he posted within his posts. It can only be used against him

Its over for him

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and onnysk
He posted prove of that love letter, posted prove about offering to pay her for that kiss, posted prove of wearing blue eye contacts to school.

Posted prove of stalking this girl. Also, his principal and that girl + her parents know about all of this and she is probs going to the feds. Bcs she is scared shitless of his creepiness.

The feds also monitor his account, bcs when they checked his phone they found he posted on this site. If the girl goes to court for a restraining order or a sexual assault case (even if he didnt assault here) he for sure is fucked. Simply bcs of everything he posted here and the proof he posted within his posts. It can only be used against him

Its over for him
why would he post that shit if he’s being monitored? seems like a media plant or something. no way he would post self incriminating shit over and over.

why would he post that shit if he’s being monitored? seems like a media plant or something. no way he would post self incriminating shit over and over.
Dude have you seen this guys posts? He has literally 0 social clues, for real more autistic then ER himself.

Everyone here says he isn't NT bcs they aren't the best at socializing but short brown and ugly is literally mentally ill and delusional

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Dude have you seen this guys posts? He has literally 0 social clues, for real more autistic then ER himself.

Everyone here says he isn't NT bcs they aren't the best at socializing but short brown and ugly is literally mentally ill and delusional
yes i agree he is. it’s just that crazy jfl

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
yes i agree he is. it’s just that crazy jfl
Mark my words that guy gonna be the next ER

We should post max in his threads so it gets archived and we make history buddyboyo

• +1
Mark my words that guy gonna be the next ER

We should post max in his threads so it gets archived and we make history buddyboyo
what’s post max mean

He is legit, I can confirm

• +1
I don't think I've read more than one or two of his threads, and I actually had to think for a minute to remember who he was. Couldn't even remember what his avi looked like. tbh

Couldn't care less.

I don't think I've read more than one or two of his threads, and I actually had to think for a minute to remember who he was. Couldn't even remember what his avi looked like. tbh

Couldn't care less.
cool bro

JoinedOct 2, 2019