(POLL) Subscription based forum to achieve privatisation

Would you be willing to pay a monthly subscription privatise the forum?

• Yes

Votes: 12 6.2%
  • No

Votes: 90 46.4%
  • Yes - if it stops the tiktok invasion and mainstream takeover

Votes: 55 28.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 16 8.2%
  • SHUT IT DOWN

Votes: 21 10.8%

• Total voters
Lol I aint gonna pay to use an incel forum

Privating the forum is not enough. If you want the info not to go mainstream, you need to find a way to shut down .org
I know of a method :feelshmm:

• Love it
Reactions: Interested
Info has been available for a long time on sites like Qoves.

The problem now is increasing awareness and there’s nothing we can do about it because the black pill is, in fact, the truth, and very appealing to a whole generation of marginalised men.

• +1
Reactions: robtical and chrisN
Bump

• Love it
Reactions: chrisN
Tik tok treating lookmaxing and lookmaxers world view as a joke

The hard truth to achieve privatisation is that there will be some sort of negative on our side

A subscription based forum is likely the most realistic solution to stop the takeover, so considering that everything is getting leeched and becoming more mainstream day by day would you be willing to pay in order to privatise the forum?

Greycels not wanted
we should shut this down for a week and spread that it got nuked or something, this could do the job and leave tiktok folks far away from here

we should shut this down for a week and spread that it got nuked or something, this could do the job and leave tiktok folks far away from here
would do nothing, we are doomed

:soy::soy::soy:“lets make this website subscription based :soy::soy::soy: its not like 90% of this website is shitpost + the mods deserve it”

• +1
Reactions: zainab
I like this forum but not that much to justify paying for it jfl

Bump - more votes needed

Disable forum applications and Only allow people that have an account to view the forum

i aint paying shit

Info has been available for a long time on sites like Qoves.

The problem now is increasing awareness and there’s nothing we can do about it because the black pill is, in fact, the truth, and very appealing to a whole generation of marginalised men.
qoves is blackpill without the suifuel and with A LOT OF cope

ban all users who made their users later than 2021, idc if its ur second account

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
ban all users who made their users later than 2021, idc if its ur second account
Even though I joined late 2022 I would be more than happy to leave if it preserved the community