[POLL]What do you think your IQ is?

What do you think your IQ is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Be honest. Feel free to comment it as well. I’m legit curious.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Probz slightly above average since I’m smart at school

definitely in 110-119 range

If I see the average vote above 100 I'm going to do absolutely fucking nothing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Zygos4Life
Above 110 for sure. I'd rather have a pessimist approximation than an idealized optimist one.

Testicles me

Probably 90-100 iq

I'm average

i had to get it tested by government notice and it lines up with the online iq test shit i solved (i know in general they dont worth anything but the fact they show same result as gov. based professional one makes me somewhat reassure that number)

I’d imagine most internet forums have above average IQ’s. Probably 110-120 tbh.

what's the average ?

i had to get it tested by government notice and it lines up with the online iq test shit i solved (i know in general they dont worth anything but the fact they show same result as gov. based professional one makes me somewhat reassure that number)
Well what was the number?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
wh
which is ?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
170 + ,,imhzicdrzjce zzr U Bahn dich der uff das Uhr in gr zgfrztee fgt frrzzgr DDT ftrfe zu ruft mich einfach an wenn du T ogre ich gut verstehen dass zu diesem Zeitpunkt zur

• Love it
Reactions: Mayorga
Actually I think 85-115 is the average range
I guess both of us are right depending on what source you use.
E945CFCB 0E0A 4C3B 8224 6B4A597B8F15
AECF127F 320C 4A72 A2FD DDE3C9F3541F

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
Actually I think 85-115 is the average range
That’s a massive range. US doesn’t allow people who have below 83 to be in the military because they won’t be able to follow orders/learn well enough. 111-113 is the average for college graduates.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745 and Deleted member 2846
That’s a massive range. US doesn’t allow people who have below 83 to be in the military because they won’t be able to follow orders/learn well enough. 111-113 is the average for college graduates.
Jordan Peterson aye.
But as I understand that's the average range.

this IQ shit so trivial and irrelevant to me.couldnt care less about IQ,prolly bis im low iq tho jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
this IQ shit so trivial and irrelevant to me.couldnt care less about IQ,prolly bis im low iq tho jfl
Me and you brotha me and you.

• +1
Reactions: Ghostcel
Which one of you retards put 170+

• JFL
Reactions: Mayorga
The only time I've ever taken an IQ test was in elementary to get into a gifted program. It was 136 then, but I don't think that's accurate anymore seeing as I'm dumb as shit. I'd say 100 maybe 105 tbh.

Is there any close to reliable way to check it online tbh?
I remember doing some Mensa online shit, is it somewhat reliable?

Is there any close to reliable way to check it online tbh?
I remember doing some Mensa online shit, is it somewhat reliable?
Mensa is very reliable but you need to pay I think. Other than that, government issued test is the way to go.

[/QUOTE
you are meant to have a below sea level IQ section for @Dicklet.4.3 and his boys
and 200+ iq for @x30001 and a 180+ one for @Lifeisgood72

The only time I've ever taken an IQ test was in elementary to get into a gifted program. It was 136 then, but I don't think that's accurate anymore seeing as I'm dumb as shit. I'd say 100 maybe 105 tbh.
thats a good predictor for your cognative trajectory.
Although not 100% accurate because it's compared to kids your age, so if you develop faster your iq wil higher. But good for you, you're a smart dude it seems
Mensa is very reliable but you need to pay I think. Other than that, government issued test is the way to go.
No I mean thier on-line practice stuff.

thats a good predictor for your cognative trajectory.
Although not 100% accurate because it's compared to kids your age, so if you develop faster your iq wil higher. But good for you, you're a smart dude it seems
If my cognitive function developed anything like my face its fucking double over bro

It can really drop that much? A lot of smart people downplay their abilities and whatnot. Dunning Krueger Effect. You’re probably not as dumb as you think.

If my cognitive function developed anything like my face its fucking double over bro
Doubt it, if you were inlisted into gifted program

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
It can really drop that much? A lot of smart people downplay their abilities and whatnot. Dunning Krueger Effect. You’re probably not as dumb as you think.
Highly unlikely, unless he had some sort of accident

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
@Chadelite IQ is not about how knowledgeable you are. High IQ people can be completely uneducated and have little knowledge about things or low IQ people can be extremely educated and knowledgeable. It's basically like how complex you see things through naturally. There's obviously a certain degree of correlation between knowledge and IQ, but its just a small part of it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, Bluepill, CarlSagan96 and 3 others
I undewent a battery of cognative tests insider a special company, that deals with helping people decide which occupation is the best suited for them(personality and cognayively) any idea if this is reliable?

I undewent a battery of cognative tests insider a special company, that deals with helping people decide which occupation is the best suited for them(personality and cognayively) any idea if this is reliable?
Probably. I would +-5 IQ points because nothing is 100% reliable.

95. I’m good at rote memorization but suck at everything else

@Chadelite IQ is not about how knowledgeable you are. High IQ people can be completely uneducated and have little knowledge about things or low IQ people can be extremely educated and knowledgeable. It's basically like how complex you see things through naturally. There's obviously a certain degree of correlation between knowledge and IQ, but its just a small part of it.
I always like to think of the IQ/Knowledge difference as a computer - Knowledge is the hard drive, but IQ is the processor.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 2846
i know this brah, anyone can studymax and get the highest grades in the country, but they probs aren't the smartest lol.

I’d say 10-20 IQ

Ah shit, I might as well brag about my intelligence now lol. I nearly maxed out the Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children when I took it. I think they estimated my IQ to be high 140's-low 150's, and I am not supposed to even know that lol. My Visual Spatial Index was the highest I believe, but they were all pretty high. Anyway I did well enough on college entrance exams I got into my first choice university, which is where it counts. But I don't feel exceptionally intelligent fwiw. I goofed off alot in school and was frankly really bored with much of the school work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2846
Bullshitted a 135 on a iq test in highschool. I would say I’m for sure 160+

I'm probably around 80-90.
I figure if my mom fried her brain when she was pregnant with me then I'm probably fried too.
+ I get crap results in school. To top it off I'm apparently ADHD & I'm almost certain I'm an undiagnosed dyslexic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
tfw very high IQ but depressed and too disinterested to do anything with it