[POLL]What do you think your IQ is?

What do you think your IQ is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everyone on this forum is high IQ, 8 inch penis, and 6'3.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, Bluepill, Deleted member 1862 and 1 other person
iq is for retards (literally, it was designed to figure out who was intellectually stunted and needed help) but i can put 2 and 2 together pretty easily if i'm paying attention

Every person who took the poll is at least 1 category lower than what they answered.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Festrunk
Also, I wouldn't call what little brainpower I even have intelligence - more like obsessions fueled by neuroticism.

125-135 sd 15
@Chadelite IQ is not about how knowledgeable you are. High IQ people can be completely uneducated and have little knowledge about things or low IQ people can be extremely educated and knowledgeable. It's basically like how complex you see things through naturally. There's obviously a certain degree of correlation between knowledge and IQ, but its just a small part of it.
crystalized intelligence vs fluid intelligence generally people with higher fluid intelligence have more crystalized intelligence, iq tests should ideally only measure fluid intelligence

I'm probably around 80-90.
I figure if my mom fried her brain when she was pregnant with me then I'm probably fried too.
+ I get crap results in school. To top it off I'm apparently ADHD & I'm almost certain I'm an undiagnosed dyslexic
Nah you’re probably like 98-103 imo

I'm probably around 80-90.
I figure if my mom fried her brain when she was pregnant with me then I'm probably fried too.
+ I get crap results in school. To top it off I'm apparently ADHD & I'm almost certain I'm an undiagnosed dyslexic
I think I'm slightly dyslexic as well but I don't think it correlates to IQ much if at all. I knew one other guy that was apparently really dyslexic and he was pretty smart.

High IQ isn't a good trait and is associated with having less sex and more depression

Our IQ's have increased dramatically in the past 300 years. The average roman/greek empire IQ was about 90, with medieval people being much lower. Human's weren't meant to have obscenely high iq's in the 130+ range. We weren't supposed to have all this early childhood stimulation, it's like eating too much. Everything good must be done in moderation.

You should be doing everything you can to lower your IQ. Bonesmashing your forehead can lower your IQ (heard this on lookism though, not 100% sure if true) and smoking marijuana can permanently lower your IQ too.
After all my research on gene expression I wouldn't be surprised if high IQ / mental simulation at very young ages, like 1-5 years old could affect your bodies development. People with high IQ's generally have smaller bones and frame. Fact.

High IQ isn't a good trait and is associated with having less sex and more depression

Our IQ's have increased dramatically in the past 300 years. The average roman/greek empire IQ was about 90, with medieval people being much lower. Human's weren't meant to have obscenely high iq's in the 130+ range. We weren't supposed to have all this early childhood stimulation, it's like eating too much. Everything good must be done in moderation.

You should be doing everything you can to lower your IQ. Bonesmashing your forehead can lower your IQ (heard this on lookism though, not 100% sure if true) and smoking marijuana can permanently lower your IQ too.
After all my research on gene expression I wouldn't be surprised if high IQ / mental simulation at very young ages, like 1-5 years old could affect your bodies development. People with high IQ's generally have smaller bones and frame. Fact.
Anything over 135 is probably diminishing returns.

Smoking weed can only permanently lower iq if you do it excessively with no stops until you're approximately 25-26 yo. If you take a break your iq recovers within a year or 2. There was some study on this. I'm already 26 so iqminmaxing via weed is over for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

I would give 50 points of IQ for 1 PSL ded srs

Something btwn 120-130

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I'd give 20 iq for 1 psl I'm not trying to be borderline retarded jfl
I would be happier as a retard, because then I'd have less self-awareness. I never would have questioned anything and, in turn, never would have found this place.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 1464

We don’t know what the Classic people’s IQ would have been since we didn’t even have IQ tests until the 20th century. Since then, average IQ’s have actually increased substantially (this is known as the Flynn Effect). Also yeah there seems to be a correlation between testosterone and IQ. It’s not a good idea to try lowering your IQ because you could end up damaging your brain in other ways
Anything over 135 is probably diminishing returns.
It completely depends on the person. It’s only that the average rate of mental disorders increases with IQ. This means that there are some very high IQ people with no mental health issues whatsoever, and some lower IQ people with these same problems. The higher IQ you are the more likely you are to have problems

Last edited:
Something between 180 to 195

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 1464
We don’t know what the Classic people’s IQ would have been since we didn’t even have IQ tests until the 20th century. Since then, average IQ’s have actually increased substantially (this is known as the Flynn Effect). Also yeah there seems to be a correlation between testosterone and IQ. It’s not a good idea to try lowering your IQ because you could end up damaging your brain in other ways
the flynn effect is slowing down. It has got to be from education as well as nutrition. Our iqs are not going to be going up indefinitely. And since iq is an aggregate of everyone else's intelligence pertaining to one another, the elite from back in the day probably had iqs of 180+ for their time.
Everyone on this forum is high IQ, 8 inch penis, and 6'3.
nah just 130, 7.25x5.5 and 6'3''

the flynn effect is slowing down. It has got to be from education as well as nutrition. Our iqs are not going to be going up indefinitely. And since iq is an aggregate of everyone else's intelligence pertaining to one another, the elite from back in the day probably had iqs of 180+ for their time.

Lol wut? 180 IQ is exceptional child prodigy/genius tier. Only one out of every several hundred thousand or millions of people has an IQ this high. Saying that the elite had 180 IQ’s “for their time” makes the number arbitrary. Also, the nobility wouldn’t have been much more intelligent than the average population. Not sure what you’re trying to say here.

Lmao everyone claims they have a 7x5 dick here. Hilarious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and CarlSagan96
mine was tested when i was in 3rd grade, got 133

still ldaring tho

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, CopingCel and Festrunk
I have no idea

still ldaring tho
Your IQ can naturally decline during adolescence (which most likely happened to you)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, ZyzzReincarnate and Deleted member 2846
Lol wut? 180 IQ is exceptional child prodigy/genius tier. Only one out of every several hundred thousand or millions of people has an IQ this high. Saying that the elite had 180 IQ’s “for their time” makes the number arbitrary. Also, the nobility wouldn’t have been much more intelligent than the average population. Not sure what you’re trying to say here.
How would nobility not be more intelligent than the average population. They are literally the only ones educated in reading and writing and other aspects, this alone will correlate to an increase of iq, they are fed the best possible food avaliable as opposed to starving half the time and eating grains the other half.

Standard deviation is determined by the majority of the population. So when you have 1k-10k people per elite and these people are approximately in the same situation as each other then you have that 1 elite that is given proper education and diet of course they're gonna be a rediculous outlier.

Also iq is arbitrary in nature, iq is literally always for it's time.

60s. I'm effectively retarded now.

still ldaring tho

Same here

If your first statement is correct, you must be slaying.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
reading the iqs being posted like

Giphy

I cannot believe what I'm reading rn lmao

You realise iq is a great & well recognised predictor of success right? In any society.

I've got to commend you on the pure levels of pseud you've reached. The earth's flat too, right?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and CarlSagan96
My IQ is 126, tested in a shrink

WannaBeA6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and WannaBeA6
How would nobility not be more intelligent than the average population. They are literally the only ones educated in reading and writing and other aspects, this alone will correlate to an increase of iq, they are fed the best possible food avaliable as opposed to starving half the time and eating grains the other half.

Standard deviation is determined by the majority of the population. So when you have 1k-10k people per elite and these people are approximately in the same situation as each other then you have that 1 elite that is given proper education and diet of course they're gonna be a rediculous outlier.

Holy shit. How can you be this stupid? I'm not even going to attempt to explain to you why you are wrong tbh because you wouldn't understand it anyways

Holy shit. How can you be this stupid? I'm not even going to attempt to explain to you why you are wrong tbh because you wouldn't understand it anyways
Cope tbh

If you're too stupid to realize iq 100 changes over time how are you gonna explain anything to anyone JFL

"Since the early 20th century, raw scores on IQ tests have increased in most parts of the world.[60][61][62] When a new version of an IQ test is normed, the standard scoring is set so performance at the population median results in a score of IQ 100."

Last edited:
no idea but im probably a dumb cunt

>Depending on the specific age and gender, an adolescent with an IQ of 100 was 1.5 to 5 times more likely to have had intercourse than a teen with a score of 120 or 130. Each additional point of IQ increased the odds of virginity by 2.7% for males and 1.7% for females. But higher IQ had a similar relationship across the entire range of romantic/sexual interactions, decreasing the odds that teens had ever kissed or even held hands with a member of the opposite sex at each age.

>teens with IQs ranging from 75 to 90 had the lowest probability of virginity (the authors note this is also the same IQ range where propensity towards crime peaks).

Being high IQ is a legitimate reason for being incel tbh.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate

It completely depends on the person. It’s only that the average rate of mental disorders increases with IQ. This means that there are some very high IQ people with no mental health issues whatsoever, and some lower IQ people with these same problems. The higher IQ you are the more likely you are to have problems
According to the Flynn's paradox our ancestors were more or less retards. Clearly this isn't the case though.
High IQ.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96
I got a 128 on a childrens IQ test in 4th grade and nearly brain mog every kid at my school so don't cope buddy boyyos

Above average. People think I'm smart, they usually ask my help for problems related to PC or cars.

IQ =/= knowledge anyway. I will bet a $1000 that there is a homeless man right now with an IQ above 140. I! determines the overall ability of your brain. If you learn things it doesn't directly increase your IQ. Not to say there sn't any correlation. High IQ people have significantly better math and reading skills, and general learning ability as the average pperson, as well as increase mental capacity and fortitude. Also short term memory has a direct relation ship with IQ so if you keep forgetting stuff then you're likely low IQ.
Even all these entreprenuers can be low IQ. You potentially could have a higher IQ than a person who is earning millions from a startup in his basement. Luck and connections are basically what determines success in many cases.
What I'm trying to say is if you're average to above average IQ the effort you put in and the luck you recieve matters a lot more.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Deleted member 2846

>Depending on the specific age and gender, an adolescent with an IQ of 100 was 1.5 to 5 times more likely to have had intercourse than a teen with a score of 120 or 130. Each additional point of IQ increased the odds of virginity by 2.7% for males and 1.7% for females. But higher IQ had a similar relationship across the entire range of romantic/sexual interactions, decreasing the odds that teens had ever kissed or even held hands with a member of the opposite sex at each age.

>teens with IQs ranging from 75 to 90 had the lowest probability of virginity (the authors note this is also the same IQ range where propensity towards crime peaks).

Being high IQ is a legitimate reason for being incel tbh.
there. you are essentially saying that high iq is sexually selected against. so if our female ancestors preferred low iq men, that begs the question-how did the human species become intelligent in the first place then?

there. you are essentially saying that high iq is sexually selected against. so if our female ancestors preferred low iq men, that begs the question-how did the human species become intelligent in the first place then?
sexually selected is different than survival selection

sexually selected is different than survival selection
I know that, but sexual selection I believe is the stronger of the two outside of mass extinction events. and I dont know what survival advantages certain unique traits humans have like the ability to make art and music

The reason for it is more that the higher IQ you are the more likely it is that you have mental problems.