[POLL]What do you think your IQ is?

What do you think your IQ is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know that, but sexual selection I believe is the stronger of the two outside of mass extinction events. and I dont know what survival advantages certain unique traits humans have like the ability to make art and music
Enforced monogamy and harsher life circumstances made intelligence more important for the survival of offspring in the past. Right now you can be a 70IQ loser in the western world and face no consequences for your low IQ behavior. No money to raise your offspring? The state will pay. Too stupid to teach your kids anything useful? Public schools. Did something stupid and risky damaging your physical health? hello publicly funded health-care. Etc.

On top of that I would argue most of the IQ gains of humanity has come through forcing kids to go to school for the first 18 years of their life. illiteracy used to be very common in the past and it didn't stop people from reproducing.

E2A87C20 A2CE 47A8 96B7 A92309E18E01

JFL, I know you faggots don’t have an IQ that high.

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk
i may have been sharp in my teens but i have serious difficulty with even difficulty with word recognition, even though i prided myself on my spelling capabilites and grammar in my youth

IQ =/= knowledge anyway. I will bet a $1000 that there is a homeless man right now with an IQ above 140. I! determines the overall ability of your brain. If you learn things it doesn't directly increase your IQ. Not to say there sn't any correlation.
There's a huge correlation actually. The more you use your brain, the more you think etc. the more you are training your brain and making it become better and faster at thinking and coming up with solutions.

If you play sports and/or do physical work all day you are not using your brain and becoming relatively dumber compared to someone studying in school.

I think this is also why high IQ = often incel. Because high IQ = think a lot, so also overthinking and seeing more possible (negative) outcomes of your actions --> leads to higher inhib behavior. You become more detached from physical feelings / emotions, because you live more in your own head instead of only reacting/responding to physical stimuli.

View attachment 115749
JFL, I know you faggots don’t have an IQ that high.

Cope. Inceldom is 80+% at STEM universities. I am completely surrounded by incels coping with anime and vidya in my physics classes. It's only natural that a relatively large portion of this community is high IQ.

every nigga who voted 170 is a legit jew

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 2846
Enforced monogamy and harsher life circumstances made intelligence more important for the survival of offspring in the past. Right now you can be a 70IQ loser in the western world and face no consequences for your low IQ behavior. No money to raise your offspring? The state will pay. Too stupid to teach your kids anything useful? Public schools. Did something stupid and risky damaging your physical health? hello publicly funded health-care. Etc.

On top of that I would argue most of the IQ gains of humanity has come through forcing kids to go to school for the first 18 years of their life. illiteracy used to be very common in the past and it didn't stop people from reproducing.
I am thinking in terms of way back before any of that shit, of what made us human in the first place. What were the qualities that separated us from other subhuman cavemen like the Neanderthals? Reasoning, creativity, inventiveness, art, music those things, why did they evolve? I have a hypothesis that the people we call Chads are just people whose bone structure developed like it was supposed to. Perhaps every man back in hunter gatherer times was a "Chad" so other things also factored into sexual selection. For various reason through time once civilization and especially the modern world people do not develop like they used to. Possibly things like hormones and various other chemicals in the food, not eating enough fruits and meat, even I hate to say it enforced monogamy, our lazy modern lifestyle. All these things could have gone wrong with human development since the stone age. Again this is just a hypothesis that popped into my head.

In any case, I really don't think IQ in itself is sexually selected against. Perhaps nowadays for whatever reason there is a higher incidence of high IQ people with autism, and that skews the stats or something like that.

Last edited:
jfl at these votes

if you were so smart you all wouldnt type so much dumb shit all the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I'm going to go ahead and assume I'm no higher than 130, in college and I grasp material p easily so I'll assumine I'm 120-125

There's a huge correlation actually. The more you use your brain, the more you think etc. the more you are training your brain and making it become better and faster at thinking and coming up with solutions.

If you play sports and/or do physical work all day you are not using your brain and becoming relatively dumber compared to someone studying in school.

I think this is also why high IQ = often incel. Because high IQ = think a lot, so also overthinking and seeing more possible (negative) outcomes of your actions --> leads to higher inhib behavior. You become more detached from physical feelings / emotions, because you live more in your own head instead of only reacting/responding to physical stimuli.
External factors rarely change iq, which is why iq tests from childhood are still accurate up to adulthood

There are a number of mental faculties tested during a legitimate IQ test. I know because I took one.

My social and emotional intelligence is extremely low because I'm a literal retarded autist. But my other mental faculties are still intact and picked up the slack.

My verified and tested overall IQ is 107. No lying or exaggeration. So pretty much average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846