[POLL] What should a PSL rating include?

Check what features should be taken into consideration for a rating

• Face

Votes: 62 100.0%
  • Skin color

Votes: 40 64.5%
  • Hair

Votes: 50 80.6%
  • Frame

Votes: 31 50.0%
  • Height

Votes: 30 48.4%
  • Race

Votes: 27 43.5%
  • Body

Votes: 29 46.8%
    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Skin quality

Votes: 48 77.4%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Title
I ADDED SKIN QUALITY BTW

Last edited:
Less autism tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bennett, Deleted member 2745, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
Psl = face, Appeal to prime white women
Smv=face+everything else

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, Deleted member 2745, Deleted member 3195 and 4 others
Face only.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and Deleted member 2810
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: I'mme, Gengar, Deleted member 2581 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2846
This site loves white peepole huh
Everyone is from the west it seems, or has white women in their country

Why would an above average curry be on the same level as an above average nordic

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 3043
.............you're just realising this now?
i'm not a white women suprematist / worshipper nor hating my ethnicity at all.
only low iq way of thinking

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 1862
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 3043
in my mind what makes sense is:

PSL = things that are impossible or extremely hard/risky to change (facial harmony, lefort, leg lengthening etc)

i think this is how women select and categorise men. the "harder" to change something, the more important it becomes to have it in the first place included in your genetics

things like location or body even(not frame) are changable for everyone therefore its less relevant to females

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 3043

and skin quality
also eye color

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3043
things like location or body even(not frame) are changable for everyone therefore its less relevant to females
actually i believe that location and majority's pheno of it is as important if not more

actually i believe that location and majority's pheno of it is as important if not more
you didn't understand what i was trying to say whatsoever. you missed the point

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3043

PSL = things that are impossible or extremely hard/risky to change (facial harmony, lefort, leg lengthening etc)

i think this is how women select and categorise men. the "harder" to change something, the more important it becomes to have it in the first place included in your genetics

So things that are harder to fraud= better. So that’s why women like height so much. We know we can’t fraud it a lot and a 5’9 guy will 9/10 times be inferior to a 6’2 guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
you didn't understand what i was trying to say whatsoever. you missed the point
i agreed with the first part not the end. that's it.
and if it was that automatic, why skull lenght and shape is not that important compared to midface ratio ? afterwall both are as hard to change.
but overall i agree with your point.

So things that are harder to fraud= better. So that’s why women like height so much. We know we can’t fraud it a lot and a 5’9 guy will 9/10 times be inferior to a 6’2 guy.
hardest i think "recreating" facial harmony or changing it so "chad harmony" or however you wanna call the ratios working together creating handsome face

but yeah height is among those things that are extremely hard to fraud

Bone

• +1
Just specify whether you evaluate facial (should I say headal JFL) PSL or overall PSL. Easy peasy lemon squeezy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

I mean the better looking you are the harder it is to change your features because they already are top tier lol

• +1
i agreed with the first part not the end. that's it.
and if it was that automatic, why skull lenght and shape is not that important compared to midface ratio ? afterwall both are as hard to change.
but overall i agree with your point.
you still dont understand the point. i didnt say location is irrelevant. i said it shouldn't be included in your "psl" BECAUSE YOU CAN CHANGE IT AT YOUR OWN FREE WILL AND ITS NOT HARD TO CHANGE IT. do you understand? it still obviously matters. on a shittier location with worse dating pool you're considered higher tier than something like.. amsterdam or las vegas

• +1
body halo is legit too

Face.
Height is from SMV. Adding height would ruin the current psl system.

you still dont understand the point. i didnt say location is irrelevant. i said it shouldn't be included in your "psl" BECAUSE YOU CAN CHANGE IT AT YOUR OWN FREE WILL AND ITS NOT HARD TO CHANGE IT. do you understand? it still obviously matters. on a shittier location with worse dating pool you're considered higher tier than something like.. amsterdam or las vegas
thing is we agree on it but we were both not as nuanced that we though we were.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bewusst and Deleted member 3043
Face.
Height is from SMV. Adding height would ruin the current psl system.
smv should be more important than psl

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Gengar, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
They say it’s nearly impossible To change your forward growth but I’m gonna prove everyone wrong. Time to show what real dedication can do

IMO it should be like that
PSL- race, face, hair, height, body, your looks basicly
SMV- psl+money+status (+big cock of course)

• +1
They say it’s nearly impossible To change your forward growth but I’m gonna prove everyone wrong. Time to show what real dedication can do
change ur harmony/pheno. it's really lagging behind

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2846
everything the neck up (including skin colour) but not race as you may not be aware at the race at first glance and therefore should not be part of a PSL

height > all

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: WannaBeA6, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 3043
just shut up already

• +1
you werent. i was
you want to have the last word ?
so explain me with the law of "hardest to fraud, the better " why skull lenght and shape is not as important as midface ratio afterwall both Can virtually not really be modified.

Not even sure how. My nose can be a start. But I believe that’s due to my down turned maxilla at this point. If I can get my philtrum plus nose to be shorter. It would improve my mid face

Iv morphed my face with this and I go up 0.5 points from this alone. It’s not much but it’s a start to the greater picture for my harmony

i need proofs
phenopill is brutal
Not even sure how. My nose can be a start. But I believe that’s due to my down turned maxilla at this point. If I can get my philtrum plus nose to be shorter. It would improve my mid face

Iv morphed my face with this and I go up 0.5 points from this alone. It’s not much but it’s a start to the greater picture for my harmony
your fucked ipd is the cause

imo psl should include all your physical attributes.
your face
your height
your body
everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2846
IMO it should be like that
PSL- race, face, hair, height, body, your looks basicly
SMV- psl+money+status (+big cock of course)
I agree. PSL should take take into consider: Body, frame, face, height, and hair, and skin quality. People only say it should include face because that’s what everyone lacks here (which is why we are on a site that talks about facial surgery).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 3043 and Pietrosiek
Once again, you can't add height into PSL.
Height is a multiplier of looks. A 6psl 5'10 dude will always mog a 6'2 4psl dude and even 5.5psl.

It just won't make sense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3043
Once again, you can't add height into PSL.
Height is a multiplier of looks. A 6psl 5'10 dude will always mog a 6'2 4psl dude and even 5.5psl.

It just won't make sense.
Dude 5.5PSL 6’2 will mog 6PSL 5’10 wdym lol. 4inch height difference is very noticeable IRL.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Face is most important for psl, Dick size for Smv

copers will say size doesn't matter :feelshaha:

• JFL

I agree that the unfixable things tend to matter the most (height, harmony, race/pheno) but hopefully people realize that you can still improve your looks a meaningful degree with the right looksmaxing. (mostly just 10% bodyfat with proper muscle building and tan)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 3043
I agree. PSL should take take into consider: Body, frame, face, height, and hair, and skin quality. People only say it should include face because that’s what everyone lacks here (which is why we are on a site that talks about facial surgery).
actually i'm thinking : we should not add the race as a criterion since psl is in his rating quite racepilled and in the features.
Face is most important for psl, Dick size for Smv

copers will say size doesn't matter :feelshaha:
no matter until you fucked the girl