[Poll] Will You Go Back To Lookism When It Gets Back Online?

Will You Go Back?

• Total voters
yes im going back, this place is shit compared to lookism, doesnt even remotely feel similar

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Can’t wait for all the lookism fags to go back.

• +1
Reactions: Demir
Shitposting here is just not the same.

I also dislike forums with visible likes. That just encourages circle jerking, like Reddit does.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Pendejo and paulie_walnuts
More like: No,I don’t want to get doxxed again

i dont give a fuck about anything

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
BBC :feelsuhh:

Most blacks are incels as well JFL
Only tall with good jawline dudes could slay
If the women is into blacks
Other than that it’s over

Looks = everything
seriously, this kid has 20 fucking thousand posts on lookism and hes still gonna cope with personality ?
just shows how low iq you have to be to not absorb any information that is ever presented to you.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer and The Dude Abides
Whichever forum doesn't have retards spamming low-effort trolling and memes gets my vote. Hopefully they get banned off here.
THIS IS ALL I HEARD:
vuPX4R0.gif

KEEP CRYING LIKE A WEAK MINDED LITTLE BITCH.

seriously, this kid has 20 fucking thousand posts on lookism and hes still gonna cope with personality ?
just shows how low iq you have to be to not absorb any information that is ever presented to you.
low inhib BBCs slay the most

no one who lives near black ppl will deny this

low inhib BBCs slay the most

no one who lives near black ppl will deny this
Some blonde Stacy from my old high school got impregnated by Tyrone at 18 jfl

• +1
Reactions: love=everything
i havent thought that far ahead

this forum seems good but lack of gifs is disturbing

however there are less retarded troll posts here

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
About to cut internet forums out completely if I wasn't on the toilet shitting rn

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer, The Dude Abides and dodt
where do you live?
why does that matter?
The point is your saying personality is the reason that they are slaying and thats bullshit, PUA cope.
Black men can slay yes, because of penis size

why does that matter?
The point is your saying personality is the reason that they are slaying and thats bullshit, PUA cope.
Black men can slay yes, because of penis size

: what:

that's even worse of a theory than they slaying due to being nt

:jag:

Almost every guy has good personality now a days
And he says NT theory is everything 😂

I don't like the image embedding process here. Maybe I not understanding it, but it seems to embed it has to be an imgur pic, regular .jpg are not embedding for me. And you can attach an image, but it has to be on your hard drive. There does not appear to be a way to embed a jpg by just linking to it. And when I do manage to embed an imgur photo it comes out a stupid size.

lookism >> this place

I loved lookism.net for the userbase, shitposting and fun we had there. The lingo was awesome as well.

I wont go back bcs of what Admin has done and how he treated everyone specifically one particular mod simply for his own benefit. He is an unreliable piece of shit and a liar on top of that.

Also shitposting on this site isn't the same, it's less funny and you will get banned quicker here for sure.

I feel so out of place on this site it is unreal. Its like 2 different worlds.

If there comes a site up with the lookism.net userbase with good security and no backstabbing Admin that ruins the site i would gladly migrate there.

It is what it is