(POLL)

Islam or Christianity


  • Total voters
    12
islaymtbs

islaymtbs

5’7
Joined
Feb 11, 2026
Posts
6,999
Reputation
4,813
religion that better makes more sense
 
  • +1
Reactions: onfoenem and Gen1leman
religion that better makes more sense
As a Christian I'll say Christian because I was upbringed this way but Islam will say opposite the only thing is between two is that Christians respect others when Islam want other beliefs to be as them
 
  • +1
Reactions: anaverageman, mhd., Mogmo and 1 other person
As a Christian I'll say Christian because I was upbringed this way but Islam will say opposite the only thing is between two is that Christians respect others when Islam want other beliefs to be as them
Ohh got it thanks man
 
  • +1
Reactions: JJound and Gen1leman
really no point in comparing, both are debatable to be useless but im a christian myself:Okay:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Datto29, mhd., Gen1leman and 1 other person
As a Christian I'll say Christian because I was upbringed this way but Islam will say opposite the only thing is between two is that Christians respect others when Islam want other beliefs to be as them
Bro " islam " is not just one idea , there's to much believes in it . And as a muslim , no it's not even necessary to be a muslim to enter heaven or something , as long as you believe whay you're doing is right , regardless on what it is you're doing the right thing . And about the question , even as a Muslim I'll not say that I think islam is right and others are wrong bc tbh I didnt read that much about other religions so I don't have the right to say if they're wrong or no , no one can decide that if they didn't atleast try to read and actually know
 
  • +1
Reactions: islaymtbs, onfoenem, JJound and 1 other person
As a Christian I'll say Christian because I was upbringed this way but Islam will say opposite the only thing is between two is that Christians respect others when Islam want other beliefs to be as them
homeboy forgot about what christians did in america and the cursades what a fucking retard
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gen1leman
Bro " islam " is not just one idea , there's to much believes in it . And as a muslim , no it's not even necessary to be a muslim to enter heaven or something , as long as you believe whay you're doing is right , regardless on what it is you're doing the right thing . And about the question , even as a Muslim I'll not say that I think islam is right and others are wrong bc tbh I didnt read that much about other religions so I don't have the right to say if they're wrong or no , no one can decide that if they didn't atleast try to read and actually know
nigga u are not a muslim then lmao
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gen1leman
homeboy forgot about what christians did in america and the cursades what a fucking retard
Stf there's everywhere exclusions but for most part we're nice
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JJound and Geoff2024
Stf there's everywhere exclusions but for most part we're nice
when you make an argument try to be reasonable, christians literally send missionairies to poor countries to convert them but muuuuh muslims are shoving their beliefs in our throats :feelsuhh:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
homeboy forgot about what christians did in america and the cursades what a fucking retard
What does it have to do with religion they maybe used “religion” as a excuse but that doesnt mean it says in bible go kill and they do not describe every christian
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and Geoff2024
when you make an argument try to be reasonable, christians literally send missionairies to poor countries to convert them but muuuuh muslims are shoving their beliefs in our throats :feelsuhh:
See well but except that christians are good well Islams literally first come to EU say will obey and then riot and dare to say to natives if you don't like this get out
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Geoff2024
Humanity is the only choice
 
when you make an argument try to be reasonable, christians literally send missionairies to poor countries to convert them but muuuuh muslims are shoving their beliefs in our throats :feelsuhh:
Eviedence? Or they just send them so they have something to eat. Keep coping
 
What does it have to do with religion they maybe used “religion” as a excuse but that doesnt mean it says in bible go kill and they do not describe every christian
where does it explain to kill non muslims directly in the quran i am waiting for your answer.

Hint: i will dissapoint you with the truth
 
where does it explain to kill non muslims directly in the quran i am waiting for your answer.

Hint: i will dissapoint you with the truth
I did not hate on muslims or say anything bad about them read my post above
im christian and i love my muslim brothas
i just told you to stop hating on christianity without a reason
 
  • +1
Reactions: Geoff2024
See well but except that christians are good well Islams literally first come to EU say will obey and then riot and dare to say to natives if you don't like this get out
the faggots causing havoc in europe are not muslims because a muslim must obey the law and be good to his fellow citizens
 
  • +1
Reactions: JJound and Gen1leman
I did not hate on muslims or say anything bad about them read my post above

i just told you to stop hating on christianity without a reason
i also love my christian brothers i am from syria where churches and mosques stand next to eachother
 
  • +1
Reactions: JJound
the faggots causing havoc in europe are not muslims because a muslim must obey the law and be good to his fellow citizens
It still we shouldnt judge a person on religion no christian is perfect and no muslim is perfect everyone makes mistakes and thats ok
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Geoff2024
It still we shouldnt judge a person on religion no christian is perfect and no muslim is perfect everyone makes mistakes and thats ok
well then we agree :lul:
 
  • Love it
Reactions: JJound
i also love my christian brothers i am from syria where churches and mosques stand next to eachother
Yeah but sadly there is alot tik tok christians hating on muslims and other people which pisses me off so much
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Geoff2024
Yeah but sadly there is alot tik tok christians hating on muslims and other people which pisses me off so much
i hate faggots who spread hate, its literally the jews pushing for us to hate eachother.

man i fucking hate the jews
 
  • +1
Reactions: JJound
As a Christian I'll say Christian because I was upbringed this way but Islam will say opposite the only thing is between two is that Christians respect others when Islam want other beliefs to be as them
Amazing writing
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
Niggerbitch it's not your decision on what I am 🥀
bro is like i dont believe islam is the right religion also says he is muslim XD
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
trash vs garbage
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman

Similar threads

islaymtbs
  • Poll
Discussion (POLL)
Replies
3
Views
51
islaymtbs
islaymtbs
NOMALICIOUSINTENT
  • Poll
Replies
12
Views
75
7472
7472
islaymtbs
  • Poll
Discussion Height poll
Replies
6
Views
63
painbonez
painbonez
islaymtbs
  • Poll
Discussion (POLL)
Replies
5
Views
58
mangotimer
mangotimer
Revent
Replies
2
Views
35
zirg
Z

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Geoff2024
  • batman1997
  • bibodude
  • anaverageman
  • mhd.
  • Shrek2OnDvD
  • Gen1leman
  • lebanesedude
Back
Top