islaymtbs
5’7
- Joined
- Feb 11, 2026
- Posts
- 6,999
- Reputation
- 4,813
religion that better makes more sense
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
As a Christian I'll say Christian because I was upbringed this way but Islam will say opposite the only thing is between two is that Christians respect others when Islam want other beliefs to be as themreligion that better makes more sense
Ohh got it thanks manAs a Christian I'll say Christian because I was upbringed this way but Islam will say opposite the only thing is between two is that Christians respect others when Islam want other beliefs to be as them
WOhh got it thanks man

im christian and i love my muslim brothasreligion that better makes more sense
Bro " islam " is not just one idea , there's to much believes in it . And as a muslim , no it's not even necessary to be a muslim to enter heaven or something , as long as you believe whay you're doing is right , regardless on what it is you're doing the right thing . And about the question , even as a Muslim I'll not say that I think islam is right and others are wrong bc tbh I didnt read that much about other religions so I don't have the right to say if they're wrong or no , no one can decide that if they didn't atleast try to read and actually knowAs a Christian I'll say Christian because I was upbringed this way but Islam will say opposite the only thing is between two is that Christians respect others when Islam want other beliefs to be as them
homeboy forgot about what christians did in america and the cursades what a fucking retardAs a Christian I'll say Christian because I was upbringed this way but Islam will say opposite the only thing is between two is that Christians respect others when Islam want other beliefs to be as them
nigga u are not a muslim then lmaoBro " islam " is not just one idea , there's to much believes in it . And as a muslim , no it's not even necessary to be a muslim to enter heaven or something , as long as you believe whay you're doing is right , regardless on what it is you're doing the right thing . And about the question , even as a Muslim I'll not say that I think islam is right and others are wrong bc tbh I didnt read that much about other religions so I don't have the right to say if they're wrong or no , no one can decide that if they didn't atleast try to read and actually know
Stf there's everywhere exclusions but for most part we're nicehomeboy forgot about what christians did in america and the cursades what a fucking retard
when you make an argument try to be reasonable, christians literally send missionairies to poor countries to convert them but muuuuh muslims are shoving their beliefs in our throatsStf there's everywhere exclusions but for most part we're nice
What does it have to do with religion they maybe used “religion” as a excuse but that doesnt mean it says in bible go kill and they do not describe every christianhomeboy forgot about what christians did in america and the cursades what a fucking retard
See well but except that christians are good well Islams literally first come to EU say will obey and then riot and dare to say to natives if you don't like this get outwhen you make an argument try to be reasonable, christians literally send missionairies to poor countries to convert them but muuuuh muslims are shoving their beliefs in our throats![]()
Eviedence? Or they just send them so they have something to eat. Keep copingwhen you make an argument try to be reasonable, christians literally send missionairies to poor countries to convert them but muuuuh muslims are shoving their beliefs in our throats![]()
where does it explain to kill non muslims directly in the quran i am waiting for your answer.What does it have to do with religion they maybe used “religion” as a excuse but that doesnt mean it says in bible go kill and they do not describe every christian
I did not hate on muslims or say anything bad about them read my post abovewhere does it explain to kill non muslims directly in the quran i am waiting for your answer.
Hint: i will dissapoint you with the truth
i just told you to stop hating on christianity without a reasonim christian and i love my muslim brothas
the faggots causing havoc in europe are not muslims because a muslim must obey the law and be good to his fellow citizensSee well but except that christians are good well Islams literally first come to EU say will obey and then riot and dare to say to natives if you don't like this get out
Who's that thenthe faggots causing havoc in europe are not muslims because a muslim must obey the law and be good to his fellow citizens
i also love my christian brothers i am from syria where churches and mosques stand next to eachotherI did not hate on muslims or say anything bad about them read my post above
i just told you to stop hating on christianity without a reason
It still we shouldnt judge a person on religion no christian is perfect and no muslim is perfect everyone makes mistakes and thats okthe faggots causing havoc in europe are not muslims because a muslim must obey the law and be good to his fellow citizens
well then we agreeIt still we shouldnt judge a person on religion no christian is perfect and no muslim is perfect everyone makes mistakes and thats ok
Yeah but sadly there is alot tik tok christians hating on muslims and other people which pisses me off so muchi also love my christian brothers i am from syria where churches and mosques stand next to eachother
i hate faggots who spread hate, its literally the jews pushing for us to hate eachother.Yeah but sadly there is alot tik tok christians hating on muslims and other people which pisses me off so much
Fr man its always themi hate faggots who spread hate, its literally the jews pushing for us to hate eachother.
man i fucking hate the jews
turns out we agree more than we thought we wouldFr man its always them
For real but the fact is at the end of the day we all hate jewsturns out we agree more than we thought we would

Niggerbitch it's not your decision on what I amnigga u are not a muslim then lmao

Amazing writingAs a Christian I'll say Christian because I was upbringed this way but Islam will say opposite the only thing is between two is that Christians respect others when Islam want other beliefs to be as them
bro is like i dont believe islam is the right religion also says he is muslim XDNiggerbitch it's not your decision on what I am![]()
I didn't say that I dont believe in islambro is like i dont believe islam is the right religion also says he is muslim XD
ThxAmazing writing