Polypodium leucotomos preventing sun damage and photoaging ? (Fernblock)

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

Custom title:
Very interesting stuff. Comes from fern plant extract.

Can be supplemented orally or topical but I recommend taking it orally along with topical sunscreen.

@eduardkoopman
@Deusmaximus
@RabidRosaries
@currylightskin
@ropemax
Dr. @Vermilioncore

Who else is interested in anti-aging here? Tag them ?

I made a post about it a few weeks ago after I got some deep micro needling done and it seemed to help the recovery time go by fast. Many people mistook it for a chemical oral version of sunscreen but it’s just antioxidant from fern extract. Plenty of papers have been written about it

Wondering if anyone else uses it? Prob might megadose it since there were a few papers showing no negative effects from it.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Vermilioncore, currylightskin and 1 other person
There was no discussion at all on this topic before I’ve brought it to life

It’s really interesting the new stuff you learn when living in asia. They’re decades ahead of the west when it comes to anti aging. And the interesting thing is ferns come from america so interesting how it’s rarely discussed there

@Collagen or rope also

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and currylightskin
Have you tried mixing sunscreen with cum and coating your face with it to a gloss

It’s mainly used for post care on lasers here in asia to prevent photo damage which makes sense as that’s one of the main benefits of it

But I think supplementing it daily can also give good results. Especially if you’re doing tret.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
it helps against aging . its a good one . also join r/biohackers if youre interested in anti aging
Very interesting stuff. Comes from fern plant extract.

Can be supplemented orally or topical but I recommend taking it orally along with topical sunscreen.

@eduardkoopman
@Deusmaximus
@RabidRosaries
@currylightskin
@ropemax
Dr. @Vermilioncore

Who else is interested in anti-aging here? Tag them ?

I made a post about it a few weeks ago after I got some deep micro needling done and it seemed to help the recovery time go by fast. Many people mistook it for a chemical oral version of sunscreen but it’s just antioxidant from fern extract. Plenty of papers have been written about it

Wondering if anyone else uses it? Prob might megadose it since there were a few papers showing no negative effects from it.

Interesting study done on humans with this. 17 of 22 patients saw decrease in uvb reaction

Only went up to fitz type 3 skin though so over for blacks.

I would say I’m borderline type 3 on the edge with 4 so not too sure if I would benefit in relation to uvb protection

But I did read a paper about preventing pih

Paper if anyone interested

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, eduardkoopman and currylightskin
epitalon peptide injections 1x/year, liposomal glutathione 2x/wk, vitamins D/K, astaxanthin, sulfurophane 3x/wk, berberine, vit c, omega 3, zinc, DIM, b12, collagen powder daily, & ferritin for the purposes of anti-aging, etc. I also try to intermittent fast. I follow Drs. Kirkland, Stanfield and Sinclair, FYI.

1. Fesetin (and some Quercetin) for the Senolytic properties (pulsed for 3 days/1x per month)
  2. Hyaluronic Acid (HA) in a high molecular weight (better bioavailability) daily for skin, joints, etc.
  3. Glycine/Serine + NAC as glutathione precursors
  4. Nicotinamide Riboside (NR) or NMN (& Resveratrol?) as precursors to NAD+
  5. caAKG for longevity

all for anti aging my mulatto brother . 一切为了抗衰老

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
He shou wu powder if you can get it

Oh
It’s mainly used for post care on lasers here in asia to prevent photo damage which makes sense as that’s one of the main benefits of it

But I think supplementing it daily can also give good results. Especially if you’re doing tret.
so after lasers you just take that pill and don’t have to worry about problems?

interesting but tag me next time nigga

get mederma scar gel forf you scar . im pretty sure it will help you

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Oh

so after lasers you just take that pill and don’t have to worry about problems?
No you should still stay out of the sun but it seemed my face recovered a lot faster when I took this fern extract compared to last time when I got the same treatment but no pills

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and poopmaster22
No you should still stay out of the sun but it seemed my face recovered a lot faster when I took this fern extract compared to last time when I got the same treatment but no pills
Hmmm when I get my Co2 laser I’m gonna take this pill and then go tan the day after