Poof! Now you see it, now you don't!

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
God Of War Magic GIF by Santa Monica Studio

First, the BLM movement was burning down cities as criminals threatened to kill as many white people as possible and poof! As if none of that happened.

St Patricks Day Rainbow GIF by TipsyElves.com

The Covid-19 mask enforcement and shutdowns caused people to lose their jobs and homes and be expelled from colleges. Then came the vaccinations, which killed millions and left the unlucky ones permanently disabled for life. Googlement threatened to inject everyone or else. Poof! As if it didn't happen.

Magic Fingers Family GIF

All that talk about reparations and black folks preparing themselves for five million dollars each, and poof! As if it didn't happen.

magic GIF

Maui fires killed hundreds of people, and thousands are still unaccounted for (what does that even mean?) Many of them were children. Suspicious circumstances shadowed the tragedy and tall walls were erected around the disaster sites, restricting eyewitnesses, investigators, and poof! As if it didn't happen.

magic fuck you GIF by funk

Now Israel is murdering massive droves of people, mostly children, and they demand we believe they are the victims, and yet they claim a thousand Israelis died yet over ten thousand and still counting Palestinians perished, which has me wondering if any Israelis really died at all and poof! Everyone must support Israel.

The very synagogue of Satan we were warned would happen. And people who oppose it are public enemy number one. Interesting. It's almost as if they're saying, if I don't support these people I know nothing about, I'm in big trouble.

Is a society that is affluent and privileged posing a threat to individuals around the globe who are uncertain of their identity? Is this really happening? How much money do they have to have that level of audacity? I don't know who you are!

Interestingly, their Almighty is the same exact divinity as Islam's. Why isn't "their" Almighty putting his foot down? Could it be because both people are worshiping the wrong one, or both people are lying and have no faith whatsoever? I haven't once witnessed any powerful verification or sign that either people are blessed, chosen, or telling the truth.

Could it be their god is the Devil, who is known to trick people and perform magic shows such as "Poof! Now you see it, now you don't." But what does that say about us? We're supporting Israel, so that means our god too is that Devil?

Where's the real Almighty in all of this? Maybe, the Almighty washed his hands of this entire world and said, in so many words, "To hell with you all."

Jesus is the only evidence, and the rest, including Muslim teachings and Israel's word-of-mouth practices, are all propaganda fiction to keep people suppressed and the rich, rich, and untouchable.

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG and 5'7 zoomer
Good thread; God should come here and put an to all this once and for all

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, BigJimsWornOutTires and Sushifart
God Of War Magic GIF by Santa Monica Studio

First, the BLM movement was burning down cities as criminals threatened to kill as many white people as possible and poof! As if none of that happened.

St Patricks Day Rainbow GIF by TipsyElves.com

The Covid-19 mask enforcement and shutdowns caused people to lose their jobs and homes and be expelled from colleges. Then came the vaccinations, which killed millions and left the unlucky ones permanently disabled for life. Googlement threatened to inject everyone or else. Poof! As if it didn't happen.

Magic Fingers Family GIF

All that talk about reparations and black folks preparing themselves for five million dollars each, and poof! As if it didn't happen.

magic GIF

Maui fires killed hundreds of people, and thousands are still unaccounted for (what does that even mean?) Many of them were children. Suspicious circumstances shadowed the tragedy and tall walls were erected around the disaster sites, restricting eyewitnesses, investigators, and poof! As if it didn't happen.

magic fuck you GIF by funk

Now Israel is murdering massive droves of people, mostly children, and they demand we believe they are the victims, and yet they claim a thousand Israelis died yet over ten thousand and still counting Palestinians perished, which has me wondering if any Israelis really died at all and poof! Everyone must support Israel.

The very synagogue of Satan we were warned would happen. And people who oppose it are public enemy number one. Interesting. It's almost as if they're saying, if I don't support these people I know nothing about, I'm in big trouble.

Is a society that is affluent and privileged posing a threat to individuals around the globe who are uncertain of their identity? Is this really happening? How much money do they have to have that level of audacity? I don't know who you are!

Interestingly, their Almighty is the same exact divinity as Islam's. Why isn't "their" Almighty putting his foot down? Could it be because both people are worshiping the wrong one, or both people are lying and have no faith whatsoever? I haven't once witnessed any powerful verification or sign that either people are blessed, chosen, or telling the truth.

Could it be their god is the Devil, who is known to trick people and perform magic shows such as "Poof! Now you see it, now you don't." But what does that say about us? We're supporting Israel, so that means our god too is that Devil?

Where's the real Almighty in all of this? Maybe, the Almighty washed his hands of this entire world and said, in so many words, "To hell with you all."

Jesus is the only evidence, and the rest, including Muslim teachings and Israel's word-of-mouth practices, are all propaganda fiction to keep people suppressed and the rich, rich, and untouchable.
Got bored after skimming the first few paras(water) could you summarize please?

• JFL
Reactions: godisdead and BigJimsWornOutTires
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Got bored after skimming the first few paras(water) could you summarize please?
The summary is we're played daily by the super-rich society. They treat the people like dummies while scaring them with Bogeymen, death, war, restriction of speech, anything, everything they can use to keep their riches prospering.

Before the Civil War, there was talk about the people dragging the rich people from their homes and hanging them. North and South! Then magically, the Civil War started. And who led both sides? Rich society, of course.

The summary is we're played daily by the super-rich society. They treat the people like dummies while scaring them with Bogeymen, death, war, restriction of speech, anything, everything they can use to keep their riches prospering.

Before the Civil War, there was talk about the people dragging the rich people from their homes and hanging them. North and South! Then magically, the Civil War started. And who led both sides? Rich society, of course.
Just say Jews tbh

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 51821
not a pixel

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy and BigJimsWornOutTires
Nice wall faggot. I’m sure someone will read it one day

• JFL
Reactions: kebab and BigJimsWornOutTires
Nice wall faggot. I’m sure someone will read it one day
Eh, I don't know about that, Bitch Boy. Too many folks are medicated. So medicated, reading that would be a real clusterfuck to their manipulated chemistry.