Poor kid gets butchered by his maxfac

livelaughlooksmax

livelaughlooksmax

Bronze

His evil maxfac brought his mandible AND chin back to make the kid asexual in the eyes of women. His mandible was in a good location, he only needed maxilla widening and advancement. His maxfac should be behind bars key thrown away.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6310, BeestungLipsTheory, Kade and 27 others
BambiPreyMaxx

ae854e84-864c-11e8-99b0-7de4d17a9c3a_1280x720_124048.JPG

• JFL
Reactions: WhatToDo
View attachment 289164

His evil maxfac brought his mandible AND chin back to make the kid asexual in the eyes of women. His mandible was in a good location, he only needed maxilla widening and advancement. His maxfac should be behind bars key thrown away.
BRUUUUUh! My mate went in for lower jaw surgery (bringing mandible back) about 4 months ago And i tried blackpilling him saying he should get lefort advancement instead! And he fkn says to me "nah its in a week bro its already scheduled" CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? Now he looks recessed as fk. Just becuase of dumbass surgeon. Surgeons need to be blackpilled. Can show pics of friends recession

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hoodmaxxnigga, IWantToMax, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
BRUUUUUh! My mate went in for lower jaw surgery (bringing mandible back) about 4 months ago And i tried blackpilling him saying he should get lefort advancement instead! And he fkn says to me "nah its in a week bro its already scheduled" CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? Now he looks recessed as fk. Just becuase of dumbass surgeon. Surgeons need to be blackpilled. Can show pics of friends recession
im interested in seeing pics

Oh my fucking god.

This is heart breaking.

Jesus....

@Adrenochrome

The surgeon needs to be named and shamed, this is honestly fucking disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Lorsss, Oculorum and 7 others
Fucking ridiculous. A Tyrone I know has bones for days and has a underbite and the bluepilled doctors wanted to do the same to him.

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, PubertyMaxxer and Norwooder
View attachment 289164

He needs lefort 1 instead that stupid beta

Where did you find this, OP?

Knowledge is power. Thankgod i got blackpilled befoere i saw maxfac to fix underbite (he tried to make me reduce bottom jaw and butcher me, instead i pushed for a harder surgery lf1) thank genuine fuck

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm, Golang, Zeta ascended and 3 others
That “surgeon” should be put on a fucking cross

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Zoneator, Lorsss and 1 other person
Jews are so fucking evil

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol, Deleted member 5061, IWantToMax and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WhatToDo, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2933 and 2 others
This almost brings a tear to my eye, everyone so goddamn blue pilled and retarded, the surgeon that gave me lf1 could have fucked up my life forever had i not had black pill knowledge

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Moneymaxxed, Deleted member 5061 and 8 others
Holy fuck life is indeed brutal to some folks

• +1
Reactions: Moneymaxxed, middayshowers, Nosecel and 1 other person
Holy fuck. For the sake of “it’s in a week bro” his life is not turbo fucked. The blackpill could have literally saved his life but he was a heretic and rejected it. PM pics if you don’t mind I almost don’t beleive this tbh

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
That's sad as fuck

This almost brings a tear to my eye, everyone so goddamn blue pilled and retarded, the surgeon that gave me lf1 could have fucked up my life forever had i not had black pill knowledge
Did you ascend much from it?

• +1
one more male out of dating market

i dont fucking care, good job doc :p

nah on a serious note, he should have stood up against but poor guy probably didnt have knowledge to do so

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Oculorum, Deleted member 5061 and 5 others
Holy fuck. For the sake of “it’s in a week bro” his life is not turbo fucked. The blackpill could have literally saved his life but he was a heretic and rejected it. PM pics if you don’t mind I almost don’t beleive this tbh
Mate im so low inhib, if i got blackpilled on it just before getting the aneasthesia i would have ran out of the hospital and asked for a refund before the man buthers
Did you ascend much from it?
960689C3 0586 4B73 922E A1257EC116D2
5DA480FD 3357 4F7F 8E8D FE528EB85E94

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: kota, Adrenochrome, PubertyMaxxer and 4 others
Mate im so low inhib, if i got blackpilled on it just before getting the aneasthesia i would have ran out of the hospital and asked for a refund before the man buthers

View attachment 289181View attachment 289182
Fuck you’ve got a huge chin. I will be chinmaxxing soon and joining the alpha chin master race.
I imagine the underbite you had was quite uncomfortable with eating and speaking and such?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439, Norwooder and Madhate
I wish I could go back in time and say to myself to breath thru the nose, eat a lot and mew since kid. (I was beautiful as fuck as a kid, everyone commented that back then).

All my falios are environmental. I would be 6,5PSL / 7PSL if I had perfecr devolopement.

Also I had jewthodontics that fucked me even more. (My nose got crooked at the same tine I put this shit in my mouth).

At least I am above average but it fucking sucks so much to have wasted my potential.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MedMaxxing, Deleted member 6310, Humans_Are_Robots and 3 others
I wish I could go back in time and say to kyself to breath thru the nose, eat a lot and mew since kid.

All my falios are environmental. I would be 6,5PSL / 7PSL if I had perfecr devolopement.

Also I had jewthodontics that fucked me even more. (My nose got crooked at the same tine I put this shit in my mouth).

At least I am above average but it fucking sucks so much to have wasted my potential.
Same brotha. I mouth-breathed my entire life til recent years and still managed to be slightly above average

Wow, cuck mouth area. Over.

LMAO, I think you looked better before lol
Mums be like! Omg your teeth are so straight! Yourchin is fine! Lovely healthystraight white teeth!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 2846 and OCDMaxxing
Mums be like! Omg your teeth are so straight! Yourchin is fine! Lovely healthystraight white teeth!
Retarded normies. But hey, better for us. Less competition. Imagine he'd have advancement and start actually competing in dating market. Now he has face of destined beta buxx cuck. Better for us.

We should actively promote retraction jaw surgeries and extractions for molars to weed out competition.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oculorum, Norwooder and subhuman incel
I wish I could go back in time and say to myself to breath thru the nose, eat a lot and mew since kid. (I was beautiful as fuck as a kid, everyone commented that back then).

same. I could've been the biggest slayer :feelswhy:

They made his side profile and face look like a 10 year olds face.

That is the perfect example of the blue pill doing its work and reducing competition, just like it is supposed to be.

In fact we should also subscribe to and promote PUA philosophy amongst normies.

Thats also the reason why blackpill should never go mainstream and never get shared with normies.

As a side note- at least some of you teencels are lucky that you have so much blackpill info available for you to research. If someone was in his teens befire like 2011 or so, this info wasnt even available anywhere for one to research about it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
I also have an underbite and have DJS (double jaw surgery) this year with a surgeon in Ontario, Canada. He recommended genioplasty in addition but idk, I'm good looking already and I hide the underbite by never closing my mouth fully I just hope he doesn't fuck me up.

Same brotha. I mouth-breathed my entire life til recent years and still managed to be slightly above average
I have never mouth breadth and I’m still subhuman

Brutal Geneticpill it’s over

God, I remember that back in my bluepill days I thought my chin was too large and prominent and I needed chin reduction. I actually wrote to surgeons talking about this, thank god I didn't have any money to do this crap. I'd ended up like him. Then I realised my chin is great it's the rest of the face that is missing.