Poor little @dimorphism is begging mods to delete his subhuman face (ABUSED MUTT)

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
120C3165 A276 40D2 97A6 2063EC94A5EC
1B981BD9 1DC1 451C 84B8 5B93D152410B

aww isn’t this cute?

Little fuck ruins my slay and now he’s butthurt?

im not even as mad at @anoright and @MoggerChad

I feel so bad for the little shitskin I really do

poor guy is mogged to suicide by every User alive in this Website including ugliest ones, honestly can u even blame him for ruining a relationship? He’s a poor abused dog looking for attention, will never get any girl in his life so the logic is:

IF I CANT HAVE A GIRL NO ONE CAN

901E9576 D2D4 4C85 821F 100FE00A131A

good little shitskin subhuman u deserve a treat

@dimorphism

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Deleted member 25938, Dr. Bludy and 19 others
what did this man do to you

• So Sad
Reactions: pardocel and Skywalker
It’s over for ethiopiancels

• +1
Reactions: pardocel and justinzayn
what did this man do to you
He literally made a girl block me I wasted my time speaking to her for months so this litthe shitface can dm her

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Deleted member 24593, IhateDentists and 8 others
He literally made a girl block me I wasted my time speaking to her for months so this litthe shitface can dm her
How does he have access to your communications?

• +1
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 6128 and Iasacrko
It’s over for ethiopiancels
Over for this recessed subhuman I wanna break his bones so bad I literally fantasize about this shit
782BCB67 8547 465C BA5A 5BB011356A28

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Deleted member 24593, Deleted member 21661 and 19 others
I never understood why people go snitching immediately to non blackpillers

Reminds me of the time larsanova was in girl's yt omegle video then every loser went on to say he's an incel on this forum

I have no sympathy for loser that do this

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Mewton, KingBetaTut and 15 others
How does he have access to your communications?
I accidentally didnt properly blur her insta from the pic and posted a thread with it

• So Sad
Reactions: pardocel

Reminds me of the time larsanova was in girl's yt omegle video then every loser went on to say he's an incel on this forum

Exactly we’re supposed to help each other not do shit like this I literally respected him before this

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Mewton, rand anon and 9 others
la cuckio

• JFL
Reactions: 5footsix56
if you were speaking to her for months and you hadn't even met her yet then it was over for you anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Clark69, rand anon and 16 others
tf wete u thinking while posting her

• +1
Reactions: 190cm90kg, rand anon, ascension and 2 others
if you were speaking to her for months and you hadn't even met her yet then it was over for you anyway
oh nice we got a 16 yo dating coach in here

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, pardocel, Deleted member 14693 and 10 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: efidescontinuado, pardocel, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
Because she’s french but I live close to the border we were planning that I’m so pissed man I wanna break that little shitskins bones so bad it’s the only way to satisfy me rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25663, pardocel, sub5inchcel and 1 other person
Leave me out of the doxx situation. I had nothing to do with that shit.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pardocel and Iasacrko

i agree its the most lowlife thing ever they deserve the worst fate possible. another retard i seen doing this is @Manu le coq

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, pardocel, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
He mogs you faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, NFA PB and MoggerChad
tf wete u thinking while posting her
Im it’s my fault but here we should help each other not fuck up fellow members slays

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon, vaninskybird, Deleted member 19157 and 1 other person

Nigga dn thomas dom posted your pic too because of your support

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
oh nice we got a 16 yo dating coach in here
it's just common sense if you're speaking to a girl for MONTHS and you haven't met her yet then its over and you're just wasting your time

• +1
Reactions: pardocel and MoggerChad
Idk why he posted his pics, because it isn’t against the rules to post public pics

i agree its the most lowlife thing ever they deserve the worst fate possible. another retard i seen doing this is @Manu le coq
Yeah and worst part about him is he’s actually a chad he did that to me with an old milf before so I wasn’t as mad at him

Also how am i a mutt you quadroon manlet. Son of a genetic failure dad who didn't heightmog in germany so he fled to brazil

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, pardocel, NFA PB and 2 others
it's just common sense if you're speaking to a girl for MONTHS and you haven't met her yet then its over and you're just wasting your time
I always keep her as an option tho and things were going well with sex talk and provocative pics etc

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
Ngl he probably height mogs your 5'7 ass

• JFL
Also how am i a mutt you quadroon manlet. Son of a genetic failure dad who didn't heightmog in germany so he fled to brazil
nazi grandpas? fled to ARG?

E5045F93 637C 4BFC 8846 451AC563F10A

what am I supposed to call this abomination created by lucifer himself

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Deleted member 24593, smoothsexy and 6 others
I always keep her as an option tho and things were going well with sex talk and provocative pics etc
Was pointless. She thought you were 193cm and she would burst out laughing seeing your 5'7 fat ass in person.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 6128, NFA PB and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel and forevermirin
you're right, im just mad at yall for fucking this dude over.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: pardocel, ropemax, Skywalker and 1 other person
Because she’s french but I live close to the border we were planning that I’m so pissed man I wanna break that little shitskins bones so bad it’s the only way to satisfy me rn
muh i met her in europa park🤡

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Deleted member 14693 and NFA PB
you're right, im just mad at yall for fucking this dude over.

I didn’t actually care about her that much what I’m really mad at is the audacity

I accidentally didnt properly blur her insta from the pic and posted a thread with it
Damn, that is very disappointing. Isacrko definitely has the right to be angry and run his mouth. I hope @dimorphism can learn from this experience and change as a person. I really hope to see the best in you Dimorphism, I really do. This event will certainly leave myself and other forum members with a lesser perception of you as a person of moral integrity.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, pardocel, Raskolnikovpilled and 5 others
muh i met her in europa park🤡
My nigga the only time ur gonna see a vagina is when u reencarnate as chad because for someone to be born so ugly they gotta be compensated somehow in a next life

• JFL
Nigga dn thomas dom posted your pic too because your support
I don't support anything and ion care if that retard posted my pics that you can also find if you go to the rate me side of forum and search my username

I just react to post i find funny, sad etc, ion care about sides

@Thomas DOM is low iq, power tripping with his gay discord

Ion agree with users fucking with other users irl stuff, everything should be kept on the forum, why does a user here go barking at some woman that he probably hates just to ruin some other guy chances to get his dick wet, is beyond me

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Chadeep, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
Damn, that is very disappointing. Isacrko definitely has the right to be angry and run his mouth. I hope @dimorphism can learn from this experience and change as a person. I really hope to see the best in you Dimorphism, I really do. This event will certainly leave myself and other forum members with a lesser perception of you as a person of moral integrity.
If he at least felt any remorse but he continues me make fun of me

• So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
If he at least felt any remorse but he continues me make fun of me
I literally didn't expect this would last beyond yesterday but you continued to bark for me with threads

• JFL
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 6128, Chadeep and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Nigga 3k posts and still don’t know what vip supporter is?
Nah you don’t get that color with VIP. I literally won lifetime VIP on this site and I don’t see that color option. I’m gonna change my color to a vip one as proof.

• Woah
Reactions: Iasacrko
I literally didn't expect this would last beyond yesterday but you continued to bark for me with threads
Honestly if u were ltn or mtn I wouldn’t even be barking but as soon as @diwkitffbw showed me ur face and I saw a low tier subhuman ruined my slay with that face I just was filled with rage cause ur beta ass looking Face would be broken bone by bone if I saw u irl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Nah you don’t get that color with VIP. I literally won lifetime VIP on this site and I don’t see that color option. I’m gonna change my color to a vip one as proof.
Hes forevermirin gotta be compensated somehow

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and Jigen
@Iasacrko look at my username now. It’s flashing red. Proof that I have vip.

• Woah
Reactions: forevermirin and Iasacrko

Users who are viewing this thread

Back