Poor little @dimorphism is begging mods to delete his subhuman face (ABUSED MUTT)

@Iasacrko Do you accept Dimorphism's apology?

@Iasacrko Do you accept Dimorphism's apology?
The way I'm seeing it u basically brainwashed him into it, also he would probably be the first to do this all over again if he ever has the chance

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, forevermirin and Tabula Rasa
The way I'm seeing it u basically brainwashed him into it, also he would probably be the first to do this all over again if he ever has the chance
Yes, it's unfortunate that his personality is so that I had to prompt him so much, I hope he has learned his lesson and won't repeat his mistakes.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and pardocel
Honestly, whatever happens next is up to you really. I guess you can keep shitposting or trashing on him if you want, if you don't really accept his apology.

• +1
Reactions: pardocel and Iasacrko
3301959 782BCB67 8547 465C BA5A 5BB011356A28

*Blocks your cock*

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, NO FUTURE, pardocel and 5 others
He literally made a girl block me I wasted my time speaking to her for months so this litthe shitface can dm her
wheres the original post??

• +1
Reactions: 5footsix56
However if I was him I would never post people without their consent.
thats the main thing tbh, idek this ethiopian dude just think its fucked up what they did.

You mog him to the stratosphere

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
View attachment 2094043View attachment 2094044

aww isn’t this cute?

Little fuck ruins my slay and now he’s butthurt?

im not even as mad at @anoright and @MoggerChad

I feel so bad for the little shitskin I really do

poor guy is mogged to suicide by every User alive in this Website including ugliest ones, honestly can u even blame him for ruining a relationship? He’s a poor abused dog looking for attention, will never get any girl in his life so the logic is:

IF I CANT HAVE A GIRL NO ONE CAN

View attachment 2094050

good little shitskin subhuman u deserve a treat

@dimorphism
He should learn from @chinksupremacy's good example and just not care about it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25663
He should learn from @chinksupremacy's good example and just not care about it.

If people ik find this forum and find out I'm a Chinese supremacist idgaf, it's the truth

• +1
Reactions: pardocel
How did he even got that bitch number lol

81E40068 E098 4DF9 90C9 3A0537EA21B7

49E4E12F 7B2B 4D2E A7F2 7BBEE5AB048F

Brow ridge implants, gonial implants, jaw implants, lip lightening, skin lightening, zygo implant, paranasal implant, rhinoplasty
Edit: nasal bridge augmentation
@dimorphism

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 22627, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
@dimorphism I deleted the thread. 🤙🏾

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: dimorphism and Deleted member 16369
But it doesn’t go against the rules. If you post a pic that’s your fault.
I once had a morphed picture of MakinItHappen as my avatar and the Jew mods removed it. :feelsree: :feelsree:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
@Iasacrko you were always too subhuman to slay. months of texting and not a single meet? remember, you are a manlet, brutally bloated, have a flat maxilla, and a abo-chang hybrid. It was always over for you.

Thank @dimorphism for helping you out and saving your time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NFA PB and Clark69
@Iasacrko you were always too subhuman to slay. months of texting and not a single meet? remember, you are a manlet, brutally bloated, have a flat maxilla, and a abo-chang hybrid. It was always over for you.

Thank @dimorphism for helping you out and saving your time
Im 5´11/6´0 not that short also who tf are u?

What is the point of mocking and calling people ugly on a forum people go to cope and fix that? So retarded.

What is the point of mocking and calling people ugly on a forum people go to cope and fix that? So retarded.
He ruined my relationship also there’s no fixing that face
6D1729F5 8418 477A A96A 799D36DF57D2

He ruined my relationship also there’s no fixing that face
Imagine coping by thinking someone else ruined your relationship. It's your face that ruined the "relationship", she wanted an excuse. If you weren't an ugly mutt, you
1) wouldn't have to wait 4 months to meet a ltb
2) no curry abomination would be able to do anything about it

Imagine coping by thinking someone else ruined your relationship. It's your face that ruined the "relationship", she wanted an excuse. If you weren't an ugly mutt, you
1) wouldn't have to wait 4 months to meet a ltb
2) no curry abomination would be able to do anything about it
u don’t know how it was besides I’m not ugly at all

F242D8DA A99F 4EE5 B38F 473FC88B2D1D
7208D9AB D207 436A B25E 4F3D8DE4D168
E863DEA8 84CA 4B51 B621 C5497890158F

your peanut skull is frauding so hard with the distorted angles to hide your nigger nose, small chin and lower mouth area, and norwooding already.

if you weren't ugly, you wouldn't have to do all this
Alright nigga keep coping I have a 4 body count I’m also not balding my family is not bald go stick ur little curry cock inside ur pillow

your peanut skull is frauding so hard with the distorted angles to hide your nigger nose, small chin and lower mouth area, and norwooding already.

if you weren't ugly, you wouldn't have to do all this
This dumbass had 193cm in his insta bio when texting the foid :lul: imagine her face if they had met up and she saw he's 5'7 fat incel :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24595
Alright nigga keep coping I have a 4 body count I’m also not balding my family is not bald go stick ur little curry cock inside ur pillow
I'm 6'5 and tower over you and have a bigger cock than your past 7 ancestors combined. Shut the fuck up lil gook

Users who are viewing this thread

Back