Poor little @dimorphism is begging mods to delete his subhuman face (ABUSED MUTT)

Honestly if u were ltn or mtn I wouldn’t even be barking but as soon as @diwkitffbw showed me ur face and I saw a low tier subhuman ruined my slay with that face I just was filled with rage cause ur beta ass looking Face would be broken bone by bone if I saw u irl
Lookist.

• So Sad
Reactions: Skry
I literally didn't expect this would last beyond yesterday but you continued to bark for me with threads
i really don't like seeing conflict. i know Iasacrko is being very harsh with his words right now, but you have greater blame as both the initiator of the conflict, and continuing to prolong it by being brash and unapologetic.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and forevermirin
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel and Deleted member 21182
How you get that username color
i asked @TRUE_CEL to make it for me personally.

select this in "username styling" Screenshot 2023 02 28 at 65135 PM

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Gengar, Deleted member 21182 and 1 other person
i really don't like seeing conflict. i know Iasacrko is being very harsh with his words right now, but you have greater blame as both the initiator of the conflict, and continuing to prolong it by being brash and unapologetic.
Table rase

• Woah
Reactions: forevermirin
i agree its the most lowlife thing ever they deserve the worst fate possible. another retard i seen doing this is @Manu le coq
Bcz it’s funny asf bro🤣

go promote ur little rep farm somewhere else this thread is about how subhuman this little curry nigger looking abomination is
View attachment 2094065
he is the cute black man teen pheno if he wants LTR with a cute teen black foid...he is NOT bad looking at ALL...make NO mistake buddy boyo....like wtf? :Comfy: :lul:

does he have any other pics? Ive been seriously using his pics as lifefuel every time I feel depressed
Idk go thru his threads ig

he is the cute black man teen pheno if he wants LTR with a cute teen black foid...he is NOT bad looking at ALL...make NO mistake buddy boyo....like wtf? :Comfy: :lul:
Cute because he was 14 apperantly nowadays he’s 17 probably looks like even more of an abused street mutt

Cute because he was 14 apperantly nowadays he’s 17 probably looks like even more of an abused street mutt
ure too stressed out buddy boyo...mind Dmimg me yr stats? :)...no need to put down other incels here tbh haha

Source / link?
Post in thread 'Reaction on LARSANOVA SPOTTED IN FAMOUS OMEGLE VIDEO' https://looksmax.org/threads/reacti...ed-in-famous-omegle-video.298229/post-5056944

I cant find the original yt video

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
ure too stressed out buddy boyo...mind Dmimg me yr stats? :)...no need to put down other incels here tbh haha
Bro i literally have dreams about me breaking his every bone this shitskin had The audacity to mess with me

also this is objectively subhuman he will never get a girl unless he’s a billionaire
5B0159FC D369 4BC7 A180 7BA03A9883A9

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Bro i literally have dreams about me breaking his every bone this shitskin had The audacity to mess with me

also this is objectively subhuman he will never get a girl unless he’s a billionaire
View attachment 2094091
cute black cel end of story...dunno how u cope with bs lmao

cute black cel end of story...dunno how u cope with bs lmao
go Look at what pErpel rated this subhuman they were even harsher than me

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker

youre mentally ill srs...focus on yr own life

Cockblocks should be banned, honestly.

Hi, @dimorphism. KYS!

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, forevermirin and Deleted member 21182
what do u do when 2 ppl you like here cross swords among each other lmao? :lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Deleted member 21182
what do u do when 2 ppl you like here cross swords among each other lmao? :lul:
Usually just stay out I honestly liked @dimorphism before this but that IF I CANT GET PUSSY NO ONE CAN shit is annoying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, Tabula Rasa and Skywalker
Banter of self-defence
Hi. Iasacrko is understandably upset at what you did to him the other day. Did you have any particular reason in doing so?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, forevermirin and Skywalker
Hi. Iasacrko is understandably upset at what you did to him the other day. Did you have any particular reason in doing so?
I just wanted to rep farm tbh

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: rand anon and Tabula Rasa
I just wanted to rep farm tbh
Would you like to make amends? Farming rep surely isn't worth getting into an embittered and prolonged conflict

• +1
@dimorphism en verdad eres ese negro asqueroso? Habla para ignorarte de una vez

• JFL
Reactions: pardocel and Deleted member 21182
@dimorphism en verdad eres ese negro asqueroso? Habla para ignorarte de una vez
That’s why I want this whole forum to know what he looks like so people know the little beta shitskin behind @dimorphism account

incel wars.jpg

• So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker
Would you like to make amends? Farming rep surely isn't worth getting into an embittered and prolonged conflict
I don't make peace until he chills tf down

• Woah
Reactions: pardocel
I dont want peace with u i want this forum to know the face of a subhuman and lose respect for u

fuck it ...if its between trading places with u guys for reps and fake asf @Salludon mewing pics and being stuck in incel-landia...sorry Pork istan...then its larping all the way boyos :feelskek: :cool:

muh just mew boyos :feelsuhh::soy:

That’s why I want this whole forum to know what he looks like so people know the little beta shitskin behind @dimorphism account
Shut your nigger ass up

I thought you had chances with this girl but she lives in France

Where tf u were gonna meet her, Eiffel Tower?

• JFL
Reactions: pardocel, Raskolnikovpilled and Deleted member 18544
Shut your nigger ass up

I thought you had chances with this girl but she lives in France

Where tf u were gonna meet her, Eiffel Tower?
She wasn’t that important, Im just mad at the audacity this subhuman had also im from germany France is a drive away

• JFL
Reactions: NFA PB
Again, I know Iasacrko is being very harsh and unsettled now. But please understand that it's his personality; and he certainly has a right to express his emotion, especially after what you did to him. It may be many weeks before the emotions of this event cool down, but you have the opportunity right now to be the best person you can be,, apologise; and be remorseful for what you did, the earlier the better.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Skywalker
Again, I know Iasacrko is being very harsh and unsettled now. But please understand that it's his personality; and he certainly has a right to express his emotion, especially after what you did to him. It may be many weeks before the emotions of this event cool down, but you have the opportunity right now to be the best person you can be,, apologise; and be remorseful for what you did, the earlier the better.
What would apologizing give me if he just continues to bark for me for a few more weeks. I can just wait these few weeks. If i apologize i expect him to leave it in the past, as of now he doesn't want to
452.gif

I also expect the mods to delete every post and thread related btw

• WTF
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
What would apologizing give me if he just continues to bark for me for a few more weeks. I can just wait these few weeks. If i apologize i expect him to leave it in the past, as of now he doesn't want to
452.gif

It would be what a responsible and considerate person would do. Or you could otherwise lose the little respect you have left that other people had for you at this point..

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, pardocel and forevermirin
oh nice we got a 16 yo dating coach in here
she was french and @Iasacrko is german so it's difficult to meet.

However if I was him I would never post people without their consent.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 21182
452.gif

Remember, you're not entirely innocent here as the initiator of this conflict. I personally would not want you to tarnish your good standing here on this forum any further.

• +1
Reactions: pardocel and dimorphism
Remember, you're not entirely innocent here as the initiator of this conflict. I personally would not want you to tarnish your good standing here on this forum any further.
ok i apologize @Iasacrko

• Hmm...
ok i apologize @Iasacrko
Ok.. though that seemed very half-hearted and unearnest, can you describe how you empathised with how Iasacrko felt when he experienced what your act of unkindness did to him? and how now you will try to be a better person from now on?

• JFL
Ok.. though that seemed very half-hearted and unearnest, can you describe how you empathised with how Iasacrko felt when he experienced what your act of unkindness did to him? and how now you will try to be a better person from now on?
Yeah being cockblocked then blocked isn't nice

I won't pick on vulnerabled-positioned niggas no more

• +1
Ok, that's great! Remember, even if @Iasacrko doesn't accept your apology, be confident in yourself that you have attempted to make amends and shown yourself to be a considerate, respectful person!

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon, pardocel and forevermirin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back